Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread

Thread: To all people on Fairy     submit to reddit submit to twitter

To all people on Fairy

I do not know if this is newbie or the other one but best put it here. After having a few NMs been botted from me from the LS botnatus (Cognatus) and then been insulted by them i felt it needed to well show them the problem with known bots (Mr Argus and FFXIAPP) The problem is YOUR FUCKING PORTS ARE OPEN AND YOUR PC IS AT RISK. Still after this they said they did not bot even though there LS has been named and shamed on tajs botter list. So i am now if they say they do not bot but people know they do what to do what to do.... hmmm

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7581/aynazf0.jpg
    Please if your going to bot plz do it with a good firewall if not its just piss easy to get to u :/

yea... o well more to come i guess

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Re: To all people on Fairy

Botting, serious business, etc

So, you hacked Ayna and took a screenshot of that? Or did you just 'shop a name onto your own copy?

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    So, you hacked Ayna and took a screenshot of that? Or did you just 'shop a name onto your own copy?
    i rather use home made bots tbh as trust them more >_>

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Cog botting shit never was nor ever will be something new or interesting. What is interesting (yet again, not new) is watching them wipe to a fafnir after the fact because someone decided to try to stall tank the thing with their back to it. Any halfwit could make a successful linkshell on fairy just by sniping kills after "seasoned" shells wipe to the same mobs for the 12th consecutive time, and yes before someone asks I am speaking from experience as both a linkshell creator and a halfwit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    Cog botting shit never was nor ever will be something new or interesting. What is interesting (yet again, not new) is watching them wipe to a fafnir after the fact because someone decided to try to stall tank the thing with their back to it. Any halfwit could make a successful linkshell on fairy just by sniping kills after "seasoned" shells wipe to the same mobs for the 12th consecutive time, and yes before someone asks I am speaking from experience as both a linkshell creator and a halfwit.
    i fine it funny that they have to bring 20 people to kill H/NMs when they can be 6 manned with out any problem

Ryko, just so you and The Team know I'm being nice in the right areas, I'd just like to inform you that I'm not going to suggest the OP seems too simple to write his own bots and that almost every half decent coder is able to actually speak English with relative ease.

23 years old

BG Level

I don't get why a stupid botting topic is even in the newbie advice section to begin with, what possible response could there be but being an asshole? I think this is an extenuating circumstance and am wondering if I should just lock this shit.

23 years old

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Unstable
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    i fine it funny that they have to bring 20 people to kill H/NMs when they can be 6 manned with out any problem
    While it is cog, I doubt theyre bringing 20 to arthro for anything other than the claiming power.

20 people = 20 delays covered

23 years old

BG Level

K fuck it, locked. I'm pretty sure the whole "post and get kicked" rule in cog has been since lifted but they probably don't give a shit what you think anyway. When you do something funny like lock 3 cog players' EX slots lemme know.

Edit: There's CRAFTING drama better than this, by the way. Take a lesson.