Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread

[Bahamut/Quetz] Bellarockeria + Psychorockeria (Psychotaru?) (BC)

Bellarockeria recently applied to my LS as a server swap and was followed shortly after by Psychorockeria (or Psychotaru according to FFXIAH?). Apparently they were part of Shinracorp, then ApkalluVendetta on Bahamut. Then they moved to Quetz to run a LS called Aura. Then they took a break and ended up on Fenrir.

Any feedback? Nothing suspicious or anything thus far, but we like to run BC's on server swaps.

Thanks.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Aura isisnt that the LS that got owned by Sevv?

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Don't recognize them as Leaders from Aura at all. Bella's last transaction on Quetz was June which was when Aura had just started, so possible they transferred with Aura then took a break right away. Either way not familiar with the names at all.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Saw her around quite a bit, usually in Whitegate. Seems nice enough, had a friend who talked to her a bit, but as far as I know she was never in ApkalluVendetta, and I wasn't aware she was involved in the management of Aura, although I don't really pay attention to what goes on with Aura anyway.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Serefina Solfyre
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

They definitely weren't in AV in its last 8 months or so... not sure about before then. As for Aura, I'm 75% sure they weren't in there at any time. At any rate, they most definitely didn't lead Aura... needs some of their members to back that up though...

This seems very weird.

EDIT: After talking to some other AV members, it reminded me that Bellarockeria never actually applied to ApkalluVendetta and only her brother did and he was rejected (I think Psychotaru is the brother? not sure here). So they most definitely were NOT in ApkalluVendetta.

lol they were never in AV, and they were never leaders in Aura, if i were you i would stay away from them bella is a nut case and likes too freak out when things don't go her way and was kicked from aura, 3 weeks after Ls was made.

Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

BG Level

hopefully it's not Psychotaru (it seems unclear)

bells and whistles are going off at his name, he either did something retarded in a pickup nyzul run or talked in say waaaaaaay too much in aery about the most garbage stuff/occasional veiled trash talk too

Necro post but bella joined shinracorp ls for a short time and only made it to events he/she felt like going to. I tried to get him/her to come to some CoP missions long ago but they made my group wait at BC entrance and then decide that camping an nm was more important. Not someone who I would put a lot of faith in for showing up on time or to help out imo.

lMAP

I was never in AV. Just to clear that up. I was in quez before the ls was made. I left Aura on my own will. Nutcase? yes i am. At least I am honest. Its the new year and i play ffxi on and off. When i applied to the ls that i applied way back in October i got in. It was not recently.

lMAP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakabo View Post
    Necro post but bella joined shinracorp ls for a short time and only made it to events he/she felt like going to. I tried to get him/her to come to some CoP missions long ago but they made my group wait at BC entrance and then decide that camping an nm was more important. Not someone who I would put a lot of faith in for showing up on time or to help out imo.
    As for this,

Shinra was my 1st eg ls about 4 years ago or 5
    Leader told me i could go back. I attended the events i could go to since i had real life to focus on. and i dont even know who you are. I was in shinra possibly the beginning of 09. It's not like there was a event and i did not want to attend, school got in the way. I attended the events that i could go to.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Don't necro.