Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Help me spend $91 in the Google Play store.

I don't need to spend all of it, but I need to spend some of it. Through Google reviews I have amassed over $100 a few times and honestly I just can't spend it. I even used it to pay for streaming service subscriptions like YouTube music and TV for a while and tried to use it on Disney Plus and Hulu.

I need games. Maybe apps.

Now, keep in mind I'm a cheap ass and I'm going to wait for sales. I'm not going to buy a $10 or $20 final fantasy game when I know it's been halved several times before for sales. I'm going to take note of the game and then buy it when it goes on sale if it ever does (I'll check price History or something). If it's something that doesn't go on sale I'll just pay full price I don't care.

First things that come to mind are:
    Chrono trigger (never played).
    The world ends with you (played original) heard this version is good.
    Random final fantasy games.

I'm looking for games that play well on Android, on a mobile phone, and without a controller 99.9% of the time. I have controllers but I doubt I'll ever use them.

I've bought books I don't care to buy movies I rather paper books I have a Kindle so it's going to be games. Or apps I guess if you have a really good app I'll take that. I'm trying to figure out if I can use the money for rowcity or some type of peloton subscription service in the meantime just to help burn it. But I only do BWF and row so there's not many options.

Tell me what to buy, what's the best playing android/mobile games to you? I'm probably going to buy FF9 when it goes on sale and I already have San Andreas which I've never opened. I ran emulators before but I've lost massive saves and some of them are too much work, but I understand some games versions are better on emulation or better mobile and I'll get the better version as I have emulators installed.

Stardew valley. It's great if you like sims and take a lot of flights and while I haven't played Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy on a droid, I have played it on an iphone and I imagine the controls are the same. The controls work very well for nes/snes era games like this where the D pad just pops up wherever you put your fingers. It's very intuitive.

Also it looks like you can use them on audiobooks. If that's your jam then I highly recommend the Super Powered series by Drew Hayes. It's one of the best superhero stories I've ever encountered and other people that I've convinced to listen to it agreed.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I have Stardew valley already on my switch but thanks for the suggestions.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

While not a game, I spent five bucks on a paid time stamp camera for my Android and it's been more useful then I thought it would

Gives both a timestamp and can use gps to give an address location.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I don't need to spend all of it, but I need to spend some of it. Through Google reviews I have amassed over $100 a few times and honestly I just can't spend it. I even used it to pay for streaming service subscriptions like YouTube music and TV for a while and tried to use it on Disney Plus and Hulu.

I need games. Maybe apps.

Now, keep in mind I'm a cheap ass and I'm going to wait for sales. I'm not going to buy a $10 or $20 final fantasy game when I know it's been halved several times before for sales. I'm going to take note of the game and then buy it when it goes on sale if it ever does (I'll check price History or something). If it's something that doesn't go on sale I'll just pay full price I don't care.

First things that come to mind are:
    The world ends with you (played original) heard this version is good.
    Random final fantasy games.

I'm looking for games that play well on Android, on a mobile phone, and without a controller 99.9% of the time. I have controllers but I doubt I'll ever use them.

I've bought books I don't care to buy movies I rather paper books I have a Kindle so it's going to be games. Or apps I guess if you have a really good app I'll take that. I'm trying to figure out if I can use the money for rowcity or some type of peloton subscription service in the meantime just to help burn it. But I only do BWF and row so there's not many options.

Tell me what to buy, what's the best playing android/mobile games to you? I'm probably going to buy FF9 when it goes on sale and I already have San Andreas which I've never opened. I ran emulators before but I've lost massive saves and some of them are too much work, but I understand some games versions are better on emulation or better mobile and I'll get the better version as I have emulators installed.
    FFT: War of the Lions on sale for $5.99.

Chrono Trigger also appears to be on sale.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    FFT: War of the Lions on sale for $5.99.

Chrono Trigger also appears to be on sale.
    Hell yeah thanks!

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Picked up both along with dead cells.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    The tales are true! They do exist!

<3

No suggestions if you have anything left over.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    The tales are true! They do exist!

<3

No suggestions if you have anything left over.
    Yeah that and dragon quest I've never touched.

I'm probably going to get DQ5 and then 8 next.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

But I've played every FF and my all time favorite game is legend of dragoon.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Every single Dragon Quest game is good, Final Fantasy has some misses.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

For phone specific Final Fantasy Dimensions (the first one) is a solid game.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    For phone specific Final Fantasy Dimensions (the first one) is a solid game.
    FFD (the first one, not the trash second one) is very fucking solid. The biggest downside are the graphics, which literally feels like they just made the game on RPG Maker, but it's easily the best FF released in the last 15 years or so.

The story caters a lot to older FF's, with crystals, warriors of light, etc. It has a really fun job system, and the cast of characters was pretty fun and grew on me. I remember the dialog being pretty good too, but it's been like 8 years since I've played it.

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

Some apps that might be worth considering:

Nova Launcher
    Nine Email
    There are some "pro" photography apps, although I don't have specific suggestions. I think some are pretty great though.
    RadarScope
    Tasker
    Relay for Reddit
    Solid Explorer (actually this would be my number #1 suggestion)
    WolframAlpha
    Business Calendar 2