Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Attention Dynamis Linkshells on Pandemonium Server

A new ls Called DynamisHunters started doing dynamis in the time the most olds dynamis linkshell do it. They just entered regardless of we telling then we had a schedule posted on public foruns for over months.

The leaders are composed by players that hop servers cause i'm playing for 3 years and never saw then before.

We all know anyone can enter dynamis, but most of the shells work a schedule so we dont keep steping in each other toes.

See that the problem here is not they making a new ls or wanting to run at the same time as ours. The problem is being that this players, that most likely changed server cause noone in the original server wanted to play with then, are now in Pandy server trying to mess up what we took years building.

So I ask of you if you're a decent player dont join then, they prolly gonna leave the server in the time the world transfer is up.

Re: Attention Dynamis Linkshells on Pandemonium Server

We took years building what? The dynamis shells that go now just kinda show up to a zone and hope that nobody else has it scheduled. There is absolutely no communication between shells, and on a given day you usually have at least 2-3 who have had to change their planned zone. The 7-page locked drama thread from last month is a testament to this fact, and that's only one instance of one shell doing what happens on a biweekly basis. This is on Wed/Sun, maybe you go on Tues/Sat where things are different?

I doubt you're going to do anything to persuade this shell to change, just schedule accordingly or wait it out.

Idk about your ls, but the ls's that run friday nights we always comunicate with each other. And aside from a 6 JP players stealing xarcabard last week, we were doing fine.

Ah, Fridays. Now I understand why we have a different outlook on inter-LS dynamis cooperation. Wed/Sun is basically every shell for itself and has been that way for years now.

The sad part of all this is that we are willing to work in a schedule that dont confilct runs. We even tried to talk to then.
    We dont want all areas for ourselfs, we want that everone dont need to change a 2 months schedule because of things like this.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

QQ, make people gather faster or pop glass.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Tricen
    QQ, make people gather faster or pop glass.
    Kinda hard when they're entering before a lot of people in the shell are even logged on. People work, have family dinner, etc.

This was a shout group too. There's no real way to predict that. Like Morph said, the regular shells for Friday nights do talk to one another. A scheduling conflict is rare.

The same small group of JPs took Xarc again this week too.

It's really SE's poor design to blame, but still, annoying.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Go do CoP dynamis's!

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

That's what we did last week when Xarc was taken. Got a bunch of us Tavnazia access. Problem is that doing that means turning away people who arrive a little later, as we typically have 40+ people.

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheu
    And aside from a 6 JP players stealing xarcabard last week, we were doing fine.
    I'm in a Fri/Mon group on Caitsith, and there have been Fri's were we get our zone stolen by a VERY low man JP shell. I'm wondering if there is something going around on the JP-sites or if this is the new RMT way of making $$.