Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Euvhi Organs? Broken? Any ideas?

Prior to the last patch, I got 2 Euvhi organs. Granted, the drop rate was low ar best, but the fact remains that I was able to get 2.

Since the last update....I have killed over 1000 of these things and have gotten 0 organs. None. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Notta. Its really getting out of hand.

Is there a trick I am missing? Or is the mob possibly broken? Any ideas? I am about ready to cut myself over these things.

Edit: Yes...I have commited mass genocide on these things in both zones to no avail.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I have 2 things to say about Euvhis:

1) The NMs outside that give the key item wont drop
    2) They're drop rate blows so hard the only option is to kill yourself

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Budd Lite
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Group in my LS got 3 last night, I think.

This isnt going so well guys.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I got a few just trying for the ex organs

With milk. With love
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

No, I think it's just the fact that the drop rate on them just completly blows. If your lucky: normal drop is like 1%. It took me near 2 months of daily farming to get my final Euvhi drop for Refreshing Earring...

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kazen
    I got a few just trying for the ex organs
    If you mean the HQ organs for Jailer of Faith. Yeah...got 1 HQ last night in about 250 kills.....but zero regular ones.

We got 1 Euvhi organ last night, so sadly they are not broken. You're not just unlucky either.......the drop rate on those is soooooo bad I have no words to describe it. I have managed to get 8 Jailer of Faith pops while trying to get the organs for my earring. Needless to say my LS now has more faith torques than earrings

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

If you ever want to get any, ever...farm only VT's.

The DC-T's do drop but it's literally like 1% rate or something retarded.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko
    No, I think it's just the fact that the drop rate on them just completly blows. If your lucky: normal drop is like 1%. It took me near 2 months of daily farming to get my final Euvhi drop for Refreshing Earring...
    I wish it was 1%.....I would have 10 of them.

Re: Euvhi Organs? Broken? Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland
    Prior to the last patch, I got 2 Euvhi organs. Granted, the drop rate was low ar best, but the fact remains that I was able to get 2.

Since the last update....I have killed over 1000 of these things and have gotten 0 organs. None. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Notta. Its really getting out of hand.

Is there a trick I am missing? Or is the mob possibly broken? Any ideas? I am about ready to cut myself over these things.

Edit: Yes...I have commited mass genocide on these things in both zones to no avail.
    No, its not broken, and they are that hard to get. For some people it takes two hours, and for me it took two months. Bring friends and a TH and farm in gardens. Don't bother with palace if you can help it.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Drop rate is more like 5%. I still believe however sea has different loot rule than other area. It's too common to have weird sequence there than in any other place.

Ghrah M chip for example have one of the weirdest drop rate in the game, you can be 10/20 one day, then 0/20 the other on the same ghrah with the same TH. Of course, there is always a random factor, but I don't think it can explain the big lucky streak we get.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    If you ever want to get any, ever...farm only VT's.

The DC-T's do drop but it's literally like 1% rate or something retarded.

Oddly....the 2 I got were from the DC-T ones in Grand Palace. I have never gotten anything but the HQ Organs for Jailer of Faith in Garden.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I seriously think that I'm crazy lucky with my organs. It only took me two days of farming to get the 5 needed for the earring, with only about 7 hours total time as BLM/RDM. Entirely solo with no THF help.

Anyways, are you killing the Eo'Euvhis in the Palace or the Aw'Euvhis in the Garden? Like someone said, you need to kill the harder ones in the Garden. The Aw'Euvhis have a much higher drop rate, even though I wouldn't call it good. The Eo'Euvhis drop rate is terrible.

Banned.

BG Level

btw, are drop rates in North Al'Teiru better(overall)? I havn't spend almost any time there save Limbus.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Augie Zwan
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

My experience found the drop rate to be better when I farmed them with a group in the garden. I, like you, killed hundreds with no drop soloing. However, when I got in a roaming farming party with some LS members, I was able to get all 5 in two nights at a rate of around 1/10-1/20 dropping. Granted, this is just my experience, so I just could have been incredibly lucky, but something to consider none-the-less.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    btw, are drop rates in North Al'Teiru better(overall)? I havn't spend almost any time there save Limbus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    1) The NMs outside that give the key item wont drop

Banned.

BG Level

I mean in general. Should of said that, sorry.

A friend of mine soloed something ludicrous like 3-4 merits over the course of a week or so and got ZERO organs. When he duoed with me, we got 2 in 2 hours.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Can I cancel the quest and start a gorget instead? Or do a gorget concurrently?

This isnt going so well guys.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

in 45 minutes we got 2 ex organs, 2 HQ, and 1 tissue. Wasnt to bad but still soso compared to others. Yovrasd suck though.. nothing i worse than farming yovras

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast