+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

So, human rights activists

What about the rights of unborn children?

You have the intelligence and common sense of an unborn child. I say we abort you.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    You have the intelligence and common sense of an unborn child. I say we abort you.
    damn that w s a fast win joe..

end thread
    ---------------------------------------

I hate how people spend so much money to pamper their stupid little pets and donate to all these animal rights things around the world. Yet we can't donate to poor people and other missions around the world.

Don't get me wrong.. I love animals, but I think people take priority. No?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I agree.

However... many human rights supporters also support gay marriage and are pro-choice. So, I'm asking those who are human rights supporters... and believe in all the ACLU mumbo jumbo, do unborn children have no rights?

Do you support the right of innocent iraqis to not be killed? What about the right of women who, through some problem, would die if they give birth?

I know where you're coming from and it smells of horseshit.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Do you support the right of innocent iraqis to not be killed? What about the right of women who, through some problem, would die if they give birth?

I support those who kill Iraqis who have been shot at first. Now, as far as innocent civilians go, no, it's not right, but they're casualties of war. Shit happens. Death of innocents is never good, but that's life. People come and people go, how they go is different, love it or hate it.

However, as far as the Iraq subject goes, we need to be there... not taking a stand would be just as bad.

<introduction>
    <body>
    <closing statements>

Quote Originally Posted by Shaede
    <introduction>
    <body>
    <closing statements>
    Right on time, as always

Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst

I support those who kill Iraqis who have been shot at first. Now, as far as innocent civilians go, no, it's not right, but they're casualties of war. Shit happens. Death of innocents is never good, but that's life. People come and people go, how they go is different, love it or hate it.

However, as far as the Iraq subject goes, we need to be there... not taking a stand would be just as bad.
    There were places much worse off than Iraq was. And now the people there are in general worse off with the 'democracy' we set up than they were with Saddam. Oh and he had no WMDs. Africa is much worse off, so why are we in Iraq?

And shaede wins.

And if a civilian dying in war is a necessary loss, then so are abortions in certain circumstances.

Catalyst, when was the last time you won a discussion? Or at least didn't leave it coming out completely outwitted.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Catalyst, when was the last time you won a discussion? Or at least didn't leave it coming out completely outwitted.
    I didn't know discussions were intended to be won. That strikes me as funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Hale
    welcome to the intarweb

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

sit down and get your notebook out because you've got alot to learn.

I never said they were intended to be, but when you're debating on two sides, generally in a debate, one side comes out the winner. I'm not talking about cash and prizes, but winning via presenting your opinion/facts in a clear and concise manner which shows yours as being the more likely correct path/choice, etc.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

There were places much worse off than Iraq was. And now the people there are in general worse off with the 'democracy' we set up than they were with Saddam. Oh and he had no WMDs. Africa is much worse off, so why are we in Iraq?
    http://www.foodprocessing-technology...golden-oil.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    http://www.foodprocessing-technology...golden-oil.jpg
    Honestly, it was a kind of 'you know the answer anyways, but saying it upfront isnt as fun, you I'll let you connect the dots'

I never knew we'd have to resort to this.. oil prices being so high and all. So I'm starting a protest!

STOP KILLING OUR BABIES FOR THEIR PRECIOUS OIL!!

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4462/babyoilve6.jpg

Fresh squeezed? What the hell? We need to do something about this!

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    I never knew we'd have to resort to this.. oil prices being so high and all. So I'm starting a protest!

ok that made me laugh IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina

What did you think alternative energy sources meant...duh