+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone a lawyer?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Anyone a lawyer?

This topic has nothing to do with FFXI, but I'm looking for any help/opinions about my current sticky situation

Ok, well today I decided to go to a local grocery store. Walking up and down the aisles, low and behold what do I find? The cough medicine section! "Well, I haven't fried out for awhile.... maybe I will this weekend.... oh shit! No money..."

At this point I looked up and down the aisle and saw no one looking at me, so I just grabbed a bottle and slid it into my pocket. Looked again to make sure no one was watching, then proceeded to the drinks section to buy myself a soda so as not to look totally obvious.

I buy it, all goes well, I exit the store, and then out of nowhere comes one of those sonofabitch clerks and asks me to empty my pockets. I pull it out and admit I stole it they take me inside and ask me all the typical questions have me fill out the shoplifting form etc. etc.

During the whole thing they were just asking me random questions, and I mentioned I had fried off of robitussin before (I know I should have shut up but I was really shaken). Here's my main issue. About a week ago there was a front page article in my town's newspaper about Robitussin and how it's becoming a problem, and since I made the mistake of stealing it a few days after that article was published, I'm kind of afraid the judge might try to make an example of me or something like that.

Here are my main 3 questions if anyone can answer them.

1. What is the worst punishment the judge can give me (By the way I'm a minor, 15 years old with no previous criminal offenses.)

2. I mentioned I told them I had fried off of Robitussin before. Can they hold that against me in any way, shape, or form?

3. Is there any way the judge can change it from a simple shoplifting charge to some type of charge involving drugs (even though Robitussin is perfectly legal)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

16 views within the 1st 5 minutes of you posting this and no replies. Either this post is unanswerable by the people that read this forum, or they're all too lazy to type how much of a DUMBASS you are for using robitussin to get high....Be real man. If you're gonna get high, do the real shit.

I don't do this shit, but I've tried all different types....in the end it's all just stupid, but once again...if you're gonna get high, do the real shit. LOL

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

On a second note, I would like to take the time to say:

!!!BUSTED!!!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Amarao
    If you're gonna get high, do the real shit.
    Going in the sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarao
    16 views within the 1st 5 minutes of you posting this and no replies. Either this post is unanswerable by the people that read this forum, or they're all too lazy to type how much of a DUMBASS you are for using robitussin to get high....Be real man. If you're gonna get high, do the real shit.

I don't do this shit, but I've tried all different types....in the end it's all just stupid, but once again...if you're gonna get high, do the real shit. LOL
    I do do 'real' drugs (dont really know what makes something a real drug...) I myself am into the psychadelics, and since you have never tried DXM (active ingredient in cough medicine) you are in no place to talk. I've tried both mushrooms and LSD, and robitussin is about par with LSD on the intensity level, way more intense than mushrooms though.

I treat Robitussin as if it's caviar almost, I like to indulge myself in it every now and then (once a month or so) because when I do do it it is extremely refreshing and I almost feel reborn. Not to mention, I create some of my best art and music while frying out.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Edited after reading last post: wow, you're dumb. 15 years old, getting high off cough syrup, "feeling reborn" after getting fried, getting busted for shoplifting.
    Dude, you're so 1337.

Not.

you're an idiot

and you're in that stage in your life when you think doing drugs makes you cool, get over it

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko

Where do you people find this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    and you're in that stage in your life when you think doing drugs makes you cool, get over it
    When did I EVER say I thought doing drugs were cool?

just listen (or read) the way you talk about what you've done, do you realize how stupid you sound?

No matter how stupid I did/do sound, I never at one point even implied doing drugs are cool

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Here's another one.. rather suitable for this topic I believe.
    http://img49.echo.cx/img49/2096/bush3yi.jpg

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

1. What is the worst punishment the judge can give me (By the way I'm a minor, 15 years old with no previous criminal offenses.)

2. I mentioned I told them I had fried off of Robitussin before. Can they hold that against me in any way, shape, or form?

3. Is there any way the judge can change it from a simple shoplifting charge to some type of charge involving drugs (even though Robitussin is perfectly legal)

1. It can't be that bad, chances are slap in the wrist/

2. Considering you are 15 yrs, thats the least you gotta be worried about. Do your parents know you have a drug problem?

3. Chances are he will order you to attend a rehab program for a few weeks to "clean up your act".

I hope you get the help you so much need. drugs aren't good man. bad bad bad. I don't go near them.

you might just get off doing some community service or some shit since your underage. people that assume others do drugs because they wanna be cool are fucking stupid. drugs are definitely not for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by damet
    people that assume others do drugs because they wanna be cool are fucking stupid. drugs are definitely not for everyone.
    Damn straight

people that do drugs for any reason whatsoever are fucking stupid

Why do people use drugs? I still don't understand.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hmmm, downing cough syrup to get high? What the hell?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast