Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

AF2: only lot if you can equip

i know nobody will agree with this but i wish we had this as a rule...

just try to put yourself in my shoes, having been lv75 for months and getting burned on AF2 lot by someone who's 5 levels under the level to wear it. not to mention the obstacle of red mage genkei5 they haven't passed either (if you don't know, rdm has the hardest genkei5 and it takes some of the most skilled and well-funded RDMs 10+ tries and weeks of time to get past it).

it's pretty evident by people not showing up to dynamises that don't drop their af2 and stuff like that, that people are greedy... but letting people who can actually equip the AF2 lot it first can help the LS as a whole and if the LS as a whole doesn't make those progressions then you can forget about dynamis beaucedine. and for those of you who refuse to ever think of anyone but yourself, dynamis beaucedine and xarcabard are where the best stuff is, so you DO want to go there, don't you?

edit: if we do progress to like dynamis beaucedine... the AF drops are more useful and can be important in helping as soon as the person who wins lot gets it and puts it on... if they can put it on. see my point? let's say we reach dynamis xarcabard and a red mage hat drops, the hat gives refresh and enfeebling skill+15, that hat combined with the AF1 body is enfeebling+30, plus enfeebling torque is 37, master caster bracelets is like 7 more or something so +44 which puts max enfeeble skill at like 324 or something. if someone who can't wear it wins lot on it, we could possibly be missing out on a chance for an RDM to land gravity or something on the final boss or something like that.

200k(for learning) an 7 tries aint not joke for rdm genkai5 <.<

Ya i just purchased the enfeebling torque. Cant live without it. Was doing all sorts of funky shit to king behemoth everyone still died though. I out Gravitied quest. I'll have to check out those bracelets though.

I kind of agree an I kind of don't. It's a real moral issue a person has to have with ones self. Cause I sure as damn know some people are not capable of beating maat via rdm and those people should not bother lotting. The few that do achieve retiring maat should be able to lot even if they are 5 lvls below. But again thats a moral issue.

side note someone might want to turn off guess posts i might just drive myself batty <.<

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

remember joft by the time we get to beaucedine it'll be like 73-75 only...and thus most everyone can equip

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

Wildkat's comment

I agree with wildkat, if a 70 rdm beats maat then they truly deserve to be able to lot. Maat is an insane ordeal for any rdm hence beating him proves he or she truly os unique and worthy of progress there on.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

bye

i droppd my pearl

maybe some day i can come back. after all the lv60-70 red mages have full sets of af2 in their mog safe waiting for them

maybe then i'll have a chance at winning lot (if nobody else lots)

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

good luck