+ Reply to Thread
    Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Let's Go! Vana'diel Day Information Goes Here

Since I haven't seen anything for this event and we have another 6 months worth to go, this thread is for any information relating to the events on the 15th of each month.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Lame, signet NPCs dressed as Morbols today.

I just don't even.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I forget this is a thing every month until the day it happens. And it's just some pointless crap that really doesn't need a whole day dedicated to it. They could have just changed the npc's for the duration of the morbolbucks event thing and people wouldn't have batted an eye.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Soooo, I read about this upcoming 15th day thing! Had to leave town for nearly a month and missed the first one. It was soo kick ass when I read about it.. I come home and another 15th comes up... I completely forget about it til just before the end of the day. I get online but check a forum to see what it was before i even move my character.. Giant Bunnies... ugh /logout. now this month i manage to be on at the start of the 15th and its morbol npcs? Its like the devs know im finally able to play it and its absolutely dumb. I need to go out of town again so you guys can get another kick ass 15th, like free RMEs from a RoE where you just need to kill 10 bees.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Soooo, I read about this upcoming 15th day thing! Had to leave town for nearly a month and missed the first one. It was soo kick ass when I read about it.. I come home and another 15th comes up... I completely forget about it til just before the end of the day. I get online but check a forum to see what it was before i even move my character.. Giant Bunnies... ugh /logout. now this month i manage to be on at the start of the 15th and its morbol npcs? Its like the devs know im finally able to play it and its absolutely dumb. I need to go out of town again so you guys can get another kick ass 15th, like free RMEs from a RoE where you just need to kill 10 bees.
    I think it was more an issue of them goofing w/ the first one to get everyone's expectations up when they were planning from the start for this to be a "fun" thing.. I kinda have the feeling that whatever "fun" thing they had planned for the first month wasn't completed in time, so they fell back to something simple to do and already in-game.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    I think it was more an issue of them goofing w/ the first one to get everyone's expectations up when they were planning from the start for this to be a "fun" thing.. I kinda have the feeling that whatever "fun" thing they had planned for the first month wasn't completed in time, so they fell back to something simple to do and already in-game.
    I dunno, doing some goofy fun thing doesn't exactly prevent them from flipping a few other switches on too, nor would missing the date mean they needed to go all out like the did. I mean, why not drop in the anniversary moogles on the 15th to tell stats and hand out a Mog Pell or something, in addition to whatever oddball thing they feel like?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Also if it's just going to be something goofy and fun at least tell us what the hell is happening and make it last longer. Seriously if they think people are going to rush to see what exactly is happening on that 1 day when it's like this lol. So in the end a lot of their efforts are going to go to waste. The only reason people went out to figure out the stuff last month was because 1st month was pretty ok

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Also if it's just going to be something goofy and fun at least tell us what the hell is happening and make it last longer. Seriously if they think people are going to rush to see what exactly is happening on that 1 day when it's like this lol. So in the end a lot of their efforts are going to go to waste. The only reason people went out to figure out the stuff last month was because 1st month was pretty ok
    This part I fully agree with. The announcements so far have been worthless. -_-;;

I'm pretty darn sure that they said that all that they are planning on doing with the event for the remainder of the announced duration are fun/fluff events.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Feel pretty confident at this point that the first 15th event was SE putting out on the anniversary night. Ever since that we are clearly back in the marriage lul[z]. Due to this I believe almost every 15th event will be a little silly "celebration". You know where your wife does something trivial and you are expected to notice or care but don't give a fuck because your life isn't as empty as hers. You know, old-school social realities.

We can only hope to have that moment where your wife surprises you once a season.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Sounds like you need a new wife. Have you ever thought of trading her in for a newer model with less mileage on it?

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Sounds like you need a new wife. Have you ever thought of trading her in for a newer model with less mileage on it?
    As soon as I get a wife I'll let you know.

Hopefully I don't have to let you know.