+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pet LS?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Pet LS?

Hey guys,
    Are there any serious pet shells on any servers? I am looking for something to rekindle my passion for the game and as a big PUP guy, I feel this would be a good option for me. I also have a pretty good SMN and a slowly improving BST. No relics for smn or pup on me but pretty high quality gear (Godhands, etc)

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    Hey guys,
    Are there any serious pet shells on any servers? I am looking for something to rekindle my passion for the game and as a big PUP guy, I feel this would be a good option for me. I also have a pretty good SMN and a slowly improving BST. No relics for smn or pup on me but pretty high quality gear (Godhands, etc)
    To be fair with the prevailing strategy of SMN burning for rapid aeonic clears; everyone is in a pet LS!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The one I was in kind of has died and a lot of the people moved to Quetz to be with BZ pirates but I hear they are kind of dying too now.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    The one I was in kind of has died and a lot of the people moved to Quetz to be with BZ pirates but I hear they are kind of dying too now.
    Because it is Quetz. If they were on Asura it be fine.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

They'd all be bst hating smn bandwagoners then

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I've been playing SMN since before CoP. I remember being a bitch whm all through ToAU. I'm enjoying my time in the sun.

Not really in a hardcore LS though. Mostly just doing my own shit on Ragnarok. If you stop by, I can offer to help with shit.