BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Office365 Email Help

I've been tasked by some fucking shitbird with setting up email distribution for a new section of our business.

As it has to legally be separate from our current entity (box within a box kinda thing) I have to setup all the fucking email shit on Office 365. Which I have no idea how to do to:

Requirements doc:

1) Creating general contact emails (sales/compliance/generalsupport/techsupport) for distribution to the other donkeys I work with.
    2) Emails need to be addressed to all for compliance. That means if a sales email comes in to the box, it generates an email to the main contact ([email protected]) with a CC to everyone else needing to be in the compliance train.

I see there are a few ways to do this but I'm not sure which one fits my needs.

1) Groups on 365 - Doesn't seem to bulk email the way I want it to
    2) distribution list - everyone gets a separate email afaik which doesn't fit compliance
    3) create a shared email - seems to suffer the same issues

Please BG IT frends.

helps

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Dumb question, but would a central rule work for #2?

A rule that says if you get this email forward to all these users?

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I mean maybe?

The 4 different emails have different distribution lists based on the chain needed so I've made 4 distribution lists for each email but they don't send as a single email with everyone as a recipient. They sent as separate single emails, which doesn't fit compliance.

The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

my first thought was creating a distribution group that the necessary accounts are members of, they would get a copy each of the e-mail sent to the address, unless Office365 is that different from Exchange 2016. I'm not sure I understand the compliance issue, but if there is one, there is one.

What Rata suggested was my second thought. Set up a mailbox with specified address, set up a rule that either automatically forwards that e-mail to the other recipients, or some other notification that there is an e-mail in the box, and then they can either deal with the e-mail that is forwarded, or they can "grab" the original incoming in the box and deal with it. (You can set it up so that if they all have the box as a second box in their Outlook (OWA) client, and at least in Outlook 2013/2016 you can make it store the response sent on the "shared" box rather than in their individual boxes, though you have to configure this part clientside iirc.