+ Reply to Thread
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

FFRK - Key To Another World (Kingdom Hearts) Collaboration

Since this is the first concurrent event for JP and Global...figured we could use a thread to mark the occasion.

Granted, its a collection event and will be a little light in enemy/boss info until later this week...but that shouldn't stop us.

Spoiler: show
    ©Disney - 2018 ™®.

Spoiler: show
    Oh, Leon and Cloud are here too.

©Disney - 2018 ™®.

"My friends are my power!" - Sora
    "Giving up already? Come on, Sora. I thought you were stronger than that." - Riku

Sora (©Disney - 2018 ™®), a Keyblade wielder is an upbeat teenager who may seem simple-minded at times, but is very aware of the importance of his quest. He possesses a strong sense of justice and an unrelenting heart. At times, he is impulsive and quick to anger when defending his friends, but he is always sincere about what he says and does. He has been best friends with Riku and Kairi since their early childhood.

Riku (©Disney - 2018 ™®), another Keyblade master, has the power of light and darkness. Like Sora, he is always ready to sacrifice himself to protect his friends.

Event Start Date: February 22
    Event Bonus Battle: ???
    Event End Date: ???

All information is taken from Reddit, because there isn't really any other place that has any info at all.

Much info for the event comes from this site:
    Just need to wait 10 years, then we'll have an event thread.

Notable Rewards:
    Kingdom Key: 5* Keyblade. Other stats unknown.

Collection event rewards are also unknown.

New Characters Acquired:
    Sora: Black Magic 3, White Magic 4, Spellblade 5, Combat 5

Riku: Black Magic 4, Combat 5, Celerity 5, Darkness 5

Dress Spheres Acquired:
    Leon
    Edgelord Cloud
    Organization XIII (©Disney - 2018 ™®) Tyro

Old Characters Acquired:
    Cloud
    Squall
    Yuffie

New Memory Crystals:
    Sora: MC1/MC2/MC3
    Riku: MC1/MC2/MC3

*Note: These WILL NOT be added into the Hall of Rights after this event. If you plan on pulling at all, or are a completionist, you will want to be sure you have these before the event ends.

Old Memory Crystals
    Cloud MC1/MC2
    Squall MC1/MC2
    Yuffie MC1/MC2

New Record Materia:
    • Sora RM1:
    • Riku RM1:

New Record Sphere
    • Sora:
    • Riku:

New Legend Materia
    • Sora 'Chosen of the Keyblade': Increase the damage of spellblade abilities a small amount.
    • Sora 'Fire Arts': Begin battle with Haste, and temporarily infused with the power of fire.
    • Sora 'Blizzard Arts': Begin battle with Haste, and temporarily infused with the power of ice.
    • Sora 'Thunder Arts': Begin battle with Haste, and temporarily infused with the power of lightning.
    • Riku 'True Chosen One': Increase dark damage a small amount.
    • Riku 'Friends and Memories': Moderate chance for darkness abilities to trigger twice.

Cid Missions

Relics

Along with the Soul Break bar update today, we gain 2 things:

1.Delita is really a Zero. Milksopp Rabble.

2. We get Flash SB's (Glint) and Ultra Overflow (Arcane Overstrike) about a month early.

Arcane Overstrike: Deal multiple hits of overflow damage or multiple capped hits plus an overflow hit - breaking the 9999 damage cap. Consumes 3 SB bars (equivalent to 1.5 old bars) and is limited to once per dungeon.

Glint: Generally an instant en-element boost or other non-damage type of buff. Consumes 1 SB bar (0.5 old bars) and can be used 3 times per dungeon.

Theres only going to be one banner, because of the collaboration (Hint: ©Disney - 2018 ™®). While these are good relics if you want to whale and get everything for Sora especially, binging on Sora may not be the best decision with the meta shifting back to realm teams and no new KH events on the horizon.

That's not to say we won't get KH events again, because the separate realm is being tagged (instead of Beyond like WoFF), but with this being Global's only 2nd true collab event and the first one concurrent with JP, we have no foresight here.

Banner 1:

First pull on this banner is half price - confirmed via Whale Mail Feb 2018. ©Disney - 2018 ™®

Sora and Riku overload.

Gaining the first Arcane Overstrike in global, Sora offers a 3 hit ST Fire/Ice/Lightning overflow ranged attack.

His USB, 'Strike Raid', is 10x of the same tri-element damage with a 50% chance to deal critical hits, and EX Mode 'Connected Hearts' - boosting attack by 30% and chasing any fire/ice/lightning Spellblade damage with 4x ST hits of tri-element damage.

Sora's 3 Glint offerings each confer him a separate en-element with the corresponding en-element stack, which allows him to stack en-elements for more damage.

Sora's BSB, 'Ars Arcanum', enters with 8 hits of tri-element and neutral damage along with an Atk+Def boost. The commands are identical to Squall's BSB2 in nature, offering 2ST tri-element hits and a stacking Combo charge on C1, with C2 offering 4-7 hits of tri-element damage that increases the damage/crit/# of hits based on Combo level.

Riku's Arcane is 3 ST dark element overflow hits on entry.

His USB, 'Dark Firaga', is a standard 10x ST dark/non ranged attack with en-dark, Atk/Mnd bargain, and will chase any ability that deals dark damage with 5 hits of dark/non St physical hits.

How Dark Firaga became a physical attack...©Yen Sid - 2018 ™®.

His Glint offering is the same as Sora's, but with darkness element.

Riku's BSB entries with 8 hits of dark/non hits and en-dark. C1 has a shortened cast time with 4x ST dark/non damage while C2 is 3 hits of St dark/non damage and increases darkness elemental damage by 15% for 3 turns.

Finally, edgelord Cloud gets a new BSB and the introduction of the Heavy command class. His entry is the same dark/wind as his USB, packing 8 ST hits with en-dark. C1 is 3x dark/wind ST damage with quickcast 3, and C2 is 3 ST dark/wind attacks with a +1 to the Heavy charge.

Banner 2:

Your Leon is in another Castle. ©Disney - 2018 ™®.

Legend Materias:
    • Banner 1 - Sora: Slight chance to doublecast Spellblade abilities.
    • Banner 1 - Riku: Begin the battle with en-dark.
    • Banner 1 - Cloud: After using dark element abilities, moderate chance to grant user Quick Cast 1.

Relic Discussion
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...sf&sh=2a13f768

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Saved in case we need boss info.

©Yuffie's "Experience" - 2018 ™®.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You know... I just realized that this will be the very first event GL is getting before Japan lol. It should go live here a few hours before JP if they release them at the usual event hour.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    You know... I just realized that this will be the very first event GL is getting before Japan lol. It should go live here a few hours before JP if they release them at the usual event hour.
    Different game.

Suck it, moonland.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Hold down Alt then press numpad 0169 then release alt to do ©
    And for completion sake, ™ is 0153. ® is 0174.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    Hold down Alt then press numpad 0169 then release alt to do ©
    And for completion sake, ™ is 0153. ® is 0174.
    Nice touch.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

yo what the hell i have delita's burst except now it's like i don't, where's my apology mythril at dena. I DEMAND JUSTICE

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Send in the reports till their ears fall off!

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

that is absolutely way too much effort. i am banking on the reddit chuds to be actually genuinely upset enough to do all the rioting on my behalf

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Reports are already in according to Reddit and its not just Delita BSB, but also other SBs (Freya BSB, some shared SBs).

This is the result of rushing Arcane Overstrikes and Glints for GL.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Wait, what happened to those BSBs?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Some of the soul breaks are blanked out when in combat as if the user doesn't have enough meter even if they have enough.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So GL and JP are different games after all, we get exclusive bugs!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Wait, what happened to those BSBs?
    They accidently reclassified them as AOSBs and Glints, but with no programmed charges. So they are greyed out with a 0 over the SB icon.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

What's up with introducing a new realm main-character with Fire, Ice, Thunder elements, then make all bosses resistant? <.<

Rikku secretly the banner/realms MVP!

Apoc ++ was exciting!

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Cloud can go fuck himself. Stupid fucking rng fight where 90% of the time you’re restarting 5 seconds in because he decided to either one shot someone or open with climhazzard

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Cloud can go fuck himself. Stupid fucking rng fight where 90% of the time you’re restarting 5 seconds in because he decided to either one shot someone or open with climhazzard
    Put gathering storm on someone, and let them RW wall. It'll get off before Cloud takes an action. Alternatively, use a dancer and have them use the ATK/MAG dance on turn 1.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Cloud was mean, but I got pro and stoneskin RW off via thundergod and had two guts so eh.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

yeah, speedy wall cast + back row mage party is the way to go if you can pull it off. faris is my main support as well so i had the reverse wall dance up early which helped a lot.

my first couple attempts were physical and the party just melted, swapped to a mage setup with LD raines + alphinaud and that made short work of him.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by hyoton View Post
    Cloud was mean, but I got pro and stoneskin RW off via thundergod and had two guts so eh.
    For me, Ramza LMR made his ATB full at start and History's Truth instant cast -- which in-turn made everyone else's first moves, including RW, instant cast. Cloud ended up being the last person to make a move.

Setup was...
    99 Orlandau - Sabre Assault x6, lifesiphon - USB, then 2x OSBs - Ace Striker
    99 Tyro - Entrust, Wrath - Wall - Dr. Mog
    87 Riku - Dread Weapon x6, Lifesiphon - True Madness
    99 Relm - Curaja, Ultra cure - BSB, USB spam - TG Might
    99 Ramza - Full Break, Attack BD - History's Truth - Mako Might
    RW Rikku