Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Star Wars: Vader Immortal (Rift) - Episodic Series - 2019

Co-Developed between ILMxLAB & Ninja Theory
    Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series, coming to Oculus Quest in 2019. ILMxLAB Executive in Charge Vicki Dobbs Beck, and David S. Goyer, writer and executive producer of Vader Immortal, revealed the first details onstage at Oculus Connect 5.

The series takes place on the lava planet Mustafar between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope, and features a unique combination of immersive cinematic storytelling and dramatic interactive play. You’ll go inside Vader’s fortress, first seen in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, which is set in the fiery wasteland the Sith Lord calls home.

Set up by the events of our hyper-reality story Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire (an award-winning collaboration with The VOID), we are focused on connecting the broader narrative between home- and location-based VR experiences, a first for the virtual reality industry.

Being at the center of the story, an active character in the experience itself is only possible in virtual reality. Vader Immortal is no exception to our “immersive first” design principle and we are excited about Oculus Quest, tetherless and without the need of a PC, and the sense of truly free immersion it will bring to the home VR space for the first time.

Creating a groundbreaking experience like Vader Immortal does not happen without the support of talented folks across our industry. In addition to screenwriter David S. Goyer and our friends at Oculus, we are proud to be working with Ninja Theory, an award-winning developer in the UK, and Epic Games, creators of Unreal Engine.
    https://www.ilmxlab.com/news/vader-i...ies-episode-i/
    https://www.oculus.com/vader-immortal/

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

give me vader down or just fuck off lucasfilm

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I did THE VOID VR experience outside Disneyland. It was the under cover stormtrooper mission. Super fun. Real wild stuff. You literally walk through a series of small rooms maybe 10x10 at most in a total space the size of a single store in an outlet mall but because each room is made to appear huge/vast it feels like you travelled a great distance.

Would recommend anyone near one try it out for something fun to do maybe before a dinner or something. The entire run lasted maybe 20~ mins tops. Including prep time and putting your equipment on. But for $35 a person it was a pretty worthwhile experience.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.pcgamer.com/star-wars-va...n-new-trailer/

You'll play a smuggler operating near Vader's home planet of Mustafar. At the start of episode one you're captured by Vader and taken to his base, which you'll be able to explore with the help of your trusty droid, ZOE3. It all takes place between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope.

The episode will take 45 minutes to an hour to complete, and at some point you'll get your hands on a lightsaber, letting you fight off stormtroopers. Eventually, you'll come face-to-face with Vader himself: he's chosen you for a specific task, although we don't know the full details yet.

As well as the story, you'll be able to jump into a Lightsaber Dojo where you can hone your skills.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I'll try it, give me a reason to boot my VR up after never using it. Oh it isn't for PS4