FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

The Falconeer (PC/XSX/XB1) - Aerial Combat RPG - November 10, 2020

Developed by Tomas Sala (Skyrim Mod Author - Moonpath to Elsweyr)

Award-winning publisher, Wired Productions and accomplished independent developer Tomas Sala, are delighted to announce The Falconeer – an ocean-world fantasy aerial combat RPG. Combining classic dog fighting mechanics and acrobatic twists and turns with an awe-inspiring open environment and bestiary of fantastic enemies in land, sea, and air, The Falconeer is set to take flight in 2020.

Set above The Great Ursee, prospective players can take their armed aerial mounts in third person to the skies as a Falconeer, an airborne warrior equipped with devastating ranged weaponry, to explore a bleak and hauntingly beautiful world, filled with wonderous locations and warmongering rival factions vying for the mysterious secrets hidden at the Ursee's unfathomable depths.

“The moment we saw The Falconeer, Tomas’ passion and dedication stood out and we knew we wanted to bring it to the Wired family,” said Leo Zullo, Managing Director, Wired Productions. “The Falconeer’s stunning art style and ambitious design speak volumes about his individual talent as a developer and we’re delighted to be supporting The Falconeer to market.”

"Building worlds is my passion, creating epic landscapes and hidden stories within… just waiting to be found. I want future Falconeers to fight for the Ursee world I’m creating, to risk everything in breathtaking battles to understand its secrets,” said Tomas Sala, the sole developer of The Falconeer. “I’m delighted to have joined forces with Wired Productions, to have secured the future survival of the Ursee and to join a line-up of stunning games with a publisher who understands my vision.”
    Take to the Skies

The deep-running currents of the Great Ursee hide the secrets of
    long-forgotten gods and ancestors.

The Falconeer is an airborne ocean-world fantasy RPG set in The Great Ursee. Take your armed aerial mount to the skies as you explore a bleak and hauntingly beautiful world, filled with wonderous locations and warmongering rival factions vying for the mysterious secrets hidden at the Ursee's unfathomable depths.

The Falconeer puts you in control of the ultimate airborne warrior. Delivering devastating ranged attacks and combining classic dog fighting mechanics with acrobatic twists and turns, you’ll go wing-to-wing with rival Falconeers as well as large lumbering airships, flying beetles, manta rays and deadly dragon-like weavers.

"Lift Me Up" written and performed by Sherry Dyanne.

About Tomas Sala
    Tomas Sala is an independent game artist and designer as well as the co-founder of game studio Little Chicken Game Company. Best known to most gamers for his exotic Skyrim Mod series: Moonpath to Elsweyr, Tomas has developed a unique visual style over the years that have helped turn helped turn games such as Rekt! (iOS/Switch), SXPD (iOS) and TrackLab (PSVR) into unique visual and interactive experiences.
    https://www.thefalconeer.com/
    https://www.wiredproductions.com/col.../the-falconeer

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Coming to Series X & X One

Spoiler: show
    International publisher Wired Productions and accomplished independent developer Tomas Sala are pleased to announce their open-world air combat RPG, The Falconeer will release day one on Xbox Series X.

Combining classic dog-fighting mechanics, with a breathtaking open-world environment and a cornucopia of fantastical enemies, The Falconeer, will support a minimum of 4K resolution at 60 frames per second that will dazzle your eyes with its glorious High Dynamic Range. Smart Delivery will also be enabled to ensure you can play The Falconeer on your favourite Xbox console.

The Falconeer Day One Edition is also available to pre-order at all good retailers, and includes a custom reversible sleeve, lenticular card, sticker sheet, a digital download of the Official Game Soundtrack and a digital Game Guide.

“Having worked closely with the Xbox team over the past year, The Falconeer has found a natural home on the Series X,” said Leo Zullo, Managing Director, Wired Productions. “It’s a technological marvel that, coupled with Tomas’ passion and genius, constantly astounds us. With Smart Delivery, we’re ensuring fans get the best version of The Falconeer, on any Xbox at no extra cost.”

“Working on the Xbox Series X has been a terrific experience,” said Tomas Sala, the sole developer of The Falconeer. “My focus – my passion – is to create worlds that aren't just epic landscapes and backdrops but are dangerous and haunting places, where the action ties you to the fabric of these worlds. Time spent with the Xbox Series X has allowed me to harness the creative and technical power to take the player on a wondrous journey into such worlds, straight from my imagination, free from limitations.”

The Falconeer is an open-world air combat game, featuring frenetic aerial dogfights and deep exploration of the mysterious open-world of The Great Ursee. Generations of poisonous decisions and treason swirl in the deep, as factions clash in a fight to preserve the past or flee its terrible consequences.
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...The_Falconeer/

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

November 10th
    Wired Productions and visionary independent developer Tomas Sala announced open-world air combat game, The Falconeer, will release on November 10th, 2020 for PC and the Xbox family of devices, as the dawn of a new generation breaks.

With rolling oceans and glorious skies, The Falconeer will offer a truly next-gen visual experience across all formats, including a minimum of 4K60 on Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

So is this on rails shooter like Panzer Dragoon?