Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? - Infinite Combate (PC/PS4/NSW) - Aug 11, 2020

PQube and Mages are excited to confirm that Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? - Infinite Combate will get a western release next year! The RPG based on the popular manga and anime series also known as DanMachi is coming to Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 physically, and PC digitally in 2020!

Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? - Infinite Combate is set in a fantasy realm where gods have limited their divine powers in search of excitement and to experience the hardships of the lower world. To interact with humans, each deity has founded a Familia, which are groups that adventurers can join to socialize and support each other, before they set out into the dangerous labyrinth called Dungeon.

One of them is Bell Cranel, the young main character of DanMachi's story. As the only follower of the Hestia Familia, he has it a bit harder than the others, but strives to improve himself!

The gameplay is an exciting mix between dungeon crawling with RPG elements and a visual novel-style story, including events from the first Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? anime season and new content! Apart from the extensive Story Mode, players will be able to test their skills in procedurally-generated Extra Dungeons and find out more about other characters during Date Events.

Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? - Infinite Combate is coming to Europe and North America for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PC in 2020!
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...inite_Combate/
    https://discord.gg/pqubegames

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Glad a game like this is coming over here but looks like a pass to me from here, it looks like a port of a mobile game. More game play might change my mind though since I do like the show.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

It looks really close to the mobile gatcha danmcha Memoria Freese, at least graphics wise.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I don't see how that looks really close. The MF art style feels like a good balance between chibi/normal using nice 2D graphics and animations and I did enjoy that style when I played. This on the other hand is pretty weak 3D graphics and full-on chibi with rather simple animations

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

August 11th NA & Aug 7th EU