+ Reply to Thread
    okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Your Honor (Showtime, Dec. 6)

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/09/yo...on-1234587109/
    “Your Honor” stars Cranston as Michael Desiato, a respected New Orleans judge whose teenage son, Adam (Hunter Doohan), is involved in a hit-and-run. Forced to cover up the crime in order to protect his son, Michael finds himself in a high-stakes game of lies, deceit, and impossible choices when it’s revealed the person his son killed is the son of Jimmy Baxter (Michael Stuhlbarg), the much-feared head of a crime family. The supporting cast also includes Carmen Ejogo, Isiah Whitlock Jr., Sofia Black-D’Elia, Amy Landecker, Margo Martindale, Lorraine Toussaint, Chet Hanks, Lamar Johnson, and Lilli Kay.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Premiere is online already although I don't think it airs til tonight.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

This is a good miniseries. Ep 4 is tonight out of I think 9, so not that much to catch up on for anybody that hasn't checked it out yet.

Seeing the description in the OP and the trailer, I'm sure I never read anything about it, and I probably hadn't seen much of any trailer/teaser before I just went ahead and set up a series recording a while back.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Season 2 begins tonight.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

they must be doing that "download our app to see it early" thing because it's been available... places... for a day or two, I just hadn't gotten around to bumping the thread yet