+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Starlink question(s)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Starlink question(s)

Greetings,

Does anyone here use Starlink? I've searched and looked around the internet for some answers but they allude me. I'm looking to get it for a remote summer home I have but am curious about:

Once I have the hardware, when does service start? There is an option to send it another address (my main home) so I was wondering if it would just be better for me to do that, have the hardware ahead of time and then install it this summer and start service then.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

My buddy got it for his overcab camper. Got it up and running at home... set up a switch so he can use it as a fallback for when the fiber line is down... and now just takes the dish off the house w/e he needs to travel with the camper. He had the service up and runnning pretty quickly after getting the hardware... I wanna say same day. Personal results may vary.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Thanks for the feedback. I'm a little frustrated because plastered all over their website is how delayed they are. So following this, I ordered early. BLAM, shipped like the next day. /sigh I'll figure it out.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag