Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Weeks View Post
    I think they need to sit in on a typical bastion battle, which goes something like:

NPC fighters engage mob, NPC mages' first -ga III lands within 5 seconds, mob is pulled on top of the martello, first AOE ends the battle. They need to design the battles so stupid AI can't end them as soon as the mobs show up, not just buff up the NPCs.
    Our typical battles, and Square-Enix's typical battles are far different.

Our typical battles will end in 10-20 seconds due to aoe spam, because everyone goes for the detector mobs rather actual mobs that are a threat and as said, NPCs ga the shit out of every mob and they run over and aoe, and battles over.

Square-Enix's typical battles are bit different, starts off with 3 red mage / nin with earth staffs, they each claim with diaga, the screen moves in onto the chat log, and someone soul voices at 19:43 Firesday, as a chariot readies Discoid but then stops for some reason, it may have something to do with preventing these powerful attacks, or someones chat filter could be messed up and it was probably stunned / slept, the screen fades to black and then re-opens with only 1 mob left, a NIN runs it and Mijin Gakures and kills the mob, then a bunch of people gather around in a big half circle and all clap at 21:04 <- very important its the key to victory.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Of course it will. they keep trying to push the casting bullshit on us. don't know why they can't get over it and make us a DD on par with at least WAR. Nether void, infernal scythe/herculean slash both being MAB based, shit's getting old.
    If we don't eventually get a critical hit WS out of either GS or scythe, it is bust.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    If we don't eventually get a critical hit WS out of either GS or scythe, it is bust.
    It's pretty bad i'm having to use rampage to stay on par with other dd in abyssea. With RR/sanguine scythe my rampages are topping out at 2600 (rare, 1900 being norm) whereas the next best thing, guillotine, is doing far, far less. I'd be lucky to see 1100 with that. Really dumb.

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

What i want to know is, why nobody asked:
    Hey with all these new magian quests you can do with weapons and now armor.
    HOW COME YOU ARE CAPPED AT FUCKING 5 TOTAL STILL.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...giantrials.jpg

My Moogle is going fucking lock me out of my mog house soon.
    Shit is retarded and they either need to:
    Let you do up to 20 magian quests at once
    Or give me 100 more inventory spaces.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Who told you to lot all of those seals? lol

I'm tossing some of the ones I want because they are so easy to quire now post !! Mob Weakness findings.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I have absolutely no sympathy for you. Learn to focus on a few jobs and not shotgun everything.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

My only real bitch about WoE is not being able to shove the coins bags I've gotten from chests into the main treasure pool. I'd rather someone else get Coins of Decay seeing as they're worthless to me.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

That would be nice, but its still kind of cool being well on my way to another weapon even though I was shooting for Fudo in the first place.