+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Titan] Sayomi     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

[Titan] Sayomi

Apoc DRK along with various other jobs, Karasu LS. Plays well, often and didnt steal anything? Thanks.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Sayo is a good player, she knows what she does and generally does it very well.
    I'm unaware of her playtime currently since i stopped playing back in June, but she had a very good attendance back then
    Never stole anything unless I'm mistaking. She tends to lose her temper when she disagrees with you and brings it to tells immediatly, nothing bad really as long as you ignore her lol but that's her only bad point to my eyes.

Other than that, I only have good things to say about her, she's a dedicated member and I regret not being able to see her tank on DRK
    Good Luck Len~

cantsee

i might get flak for this but im just happy she is no longer on this server she is mediocre at her jobs at best she throws fits all the time the only reason she got her relic is cause she's a chick and knows who's dick to suck so if you accept her good luck.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

sounds like me ROFL

also learn to spell

90% of relics are attained by some form of dick sucking

and yeah, lern 2 spell

ECCEPT

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

She tried to suck my dick for a relic, I quickly refused knowing that it would be a terrible mistake that I'd live to regret.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by cantsee View Post
    she is mediocre at her jobs at best
    Coming from someone who was barely better than a garbage lid during the time you spent in the shell, i'm SHOCKED to see this ;__;.

Also, I prefer any kind of sexual favor (cocksucking, anal penetrations (I like those a LOT)) than someone who neglects his linkshell/attendance and shouts for currency during LS events.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Yea, ignore what that cantsee guy said.

This is Merona, formerly of Karasu linkshell and Titan server. I was the Shell Holder for many years when Sayomi was around.

She is a dedicated player and willing to learn. I took her under my wing when she was learning to play Paladin and she absorbed quite a bit. In fact she became one of my favorite co-tanks over the years we played together. From what I can recall she likes to stick with something until it is "done", in her terms, and thereafter moves along pretty quick. Actually making a decision on something can take some time with her, but I think she's thoughtful and is definitely a team player, again, in my experiences. She can seem like a kiss-ass, and some would label her as such, but I think her naivety (she's young) makes it appear this way. Also, she's no thief, I can guarantee you that.

That said, she does have a bit of a temper. She has a tendency to huff and puff a bit (like taking "week long" breaks from the game, but it's really just a day or two), but all she needs is someone to put things in perspective for her. Once she learns how to do something a certain way, she may not be apt to change how she does something, especially if the way she was already doing something worked well for her and her overall performance was satisfactory or above. She doesn't do a whole lot of research on stuff before jumping in all the time, but if you provide her with the information (such as a strategy) needed to win, she will execute it with veteran precision. She's a bit kooky and that takes some getting used to, but if she likes you, she'll stick around and will drop what she's doing to be the first linkshell member at an event.

She may not be original, or innovative, but she makes a great follower in the end. If you're looking for a solid team player, grab her in an instant. If you are looking for someone to break the mold, then don't bother. Also I think she's still President of the Merona fan club, if it still exists.

Mogs

Oh man, seeing this i couldnt NOT reply. For those that didn't know, Sayomi=Lenya from back in the day, came back after a while after some drama and changed names. Also for those that didn't know, Look up Lenya and check out the From the LOLSash Server thread. I wasn't really a fan of Splam but he wasn't that bad. At least he knew he was a guy.

If you like people who role play chicks in order to get gear and cheat people out of stuff and use people, then invite Sayomi! He's perfect for your cause.

Don't invite if you have any sense, the only people who ever saw any good out of this whiny needy loser were the people that were getting sucked off like merona.

Have fun with this gender confused lying fruitcup, i personally hope he wanders into the street and gets slammed by a bus.

Shirai

Him, her, I don't care.
    I never played to get into E-relationships and I know of more people that did things like that to make the game a tad easier for them.
    Feel sorry for the sad slobs that actually fell into the trap, if there ever was any.

That said:
    Ingame experience; I always had a good impression playing with them from the short time I was back on Titan and ran Limbus with them.
    Knew what they did, never screwed up anything intentionally or did any irrepairable damage.
    Outside of events I always had fun conversations with them through F-list even after I left Titan again to pursue my own goals until I got tired of XI myself.

One of the players I miss conversing with and in my opinion deserving of a chance.

Best of luck to you cat!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Mogs View Post
    If you like people who role play chicks in order to get gear and cheat people out of stuff and use people, then invite Sayomi! He's perfect for your cause.
    In the near-3 years I played with sayomi, this was never once the case. He/She/whatever never did anything to swindle a single person out of gear afaik.

Don't invite if you have any sense, the only people who ever saw any good out of this whiny needy loser were the people that were getting sucked off like merona.
    I fully enjoy people who talk out of their ass because they make themselves out to look like total dumbasses without anyone having to try. Sayomi was never "sucking me off".

What I do think is something personal happened between you and Sayomi at some point and you've chosen to come here to vent your frustrations. This isn't really the time or place for it either, unless you've got some kind of proof this was happening? If not, then all you're spouting is hearsay. I've no vested interested in Sayomi being accepted or rejected anywhere, haven't even spoken to the person in about two years, so don't assume I'm playing sides. Also never bring up a situation that involved me and another person unless you know all the details, which in this case, you do not. It is quite rude to insult me, particularly when I don't even know who you are.

People like you are a big part of the reason I never came back to FFXI--whine, whine, whine because I got rejected to Karasu. whine, whine, whine because I can't get the gear I want. whine, whine, whine because someone I thought was a chick took all my gil and gear. You're a product of your own choices my friend, and it seems you've made a string of poor decisions where this person is concerned.

Have fun with this gender confused lying fruitcup, i personally hope he wanders into the street and gets slammed by a bus.
    You should probably seek therapy.

Shirai

Merona, don't bother.
    This is a typical "He made a BG account/sockpuppet just to troll people".

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Jorildyn View Post
    You should probably seek therapy.
    I agree with the therapy part but if this person is running around pretending to be something he/she isn't then maybe both of them need to seek help.

Sayo

To my friends: Thanks for your kind words, and opinions. I'd rather not pass out my cell # to prove my gender to a few misguided idiots. Reason for that old forum torama was because I used someone elses personal info because I don't like to hand out my personal info over the internet. For the simple fact that I knew someone would try to look up my address, and thats pretty creepy. I'm sure any sensible female would do the same. Alas, me and Splam have been friends for quite some time now after that misunderstanding. Everything I obtained I did so through hard work, I'm 100% sure everyone who knows me or is in Karasu can tell you that. Proof of my hard work can be found at Karasudkp.com. Really hate posting on forums, It just provokes some random person nobody knows. Now if you don't mind i'm off to blow someone for gil. Goodbye!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    I agree with the therapy part but if this person is running around pretending to be something he/she isn't then maybe both of them need to seek help.
    Millions of people pretend to be someone who they aren't every day (ever wanted to tell off you boss, but never did?).

Good luck Sayomi.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Sayo View Post
    To my friends: Thanks for your kind words, and opinions. I'd rather not pass out my cell # to prove my gender to a few misguided idiots. Reason for that old forum torama was because I used someone elses personal info because I don't like to hand out my personal info over the internet. For the simple fact that I knew someone would try to look up my address, and thats pretty creepy. I'm sure any sensible female would do the same. Alas, me and Splam have been friends for quite some time now after that misunderstanding. Everything I obtained I did so through hard work, I'm 100% sure everyone who knows me or is in Karasu can tell you that. Proof of my hard work can be found at Karasudkp.com. Really hate posting on forums, It just provokes some random person nobody knows. Now if you don't mind i'm off to blow someone for gil. Goodbye!
    If i was a guy pretending to be a chick for e-money i'd say the same thing

Sayo

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    If i was a guy pretending to be a chick for e-money i'd say the same thing
    Great.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan
    WoW Realm
    Bonechewer

Sayomi once tried to suck me off but then I came on my computer and then told her I can't talk to her anymore. Accept her, people who don't like her probably spent their days getting raped by the HNM of a few years ago and still haven't gotten over it.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Known sayomi a long time and she is an awesome pld and would be an exellent addition to ur ls. Best of luck sayomi ~Blessedangel