+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Canada's Worst Driver 6     submit to reddit submit to twitter

aduidarnenye

Canada's Worst Driver 6

There are a lot of Canadians around here so I assume some must watch this show cause it's awesome.

I never thought anyone would top Angelina from last year. Some of these new contestants look like they might.

http://www.discoverychannel.ca/Showpage.aspx?sid=28780

Scott looks like a complete douchebag. Lance has gotta be gay. Jamie looks exactly like Natalie Portman and is a complete nutbar. I'm surprised neither of the two older women haven't killed anyone yet. The black guy and his friend with the Jamacian accents are bound to be the comic relief. The biker dude looks so tough but is a complete mess, along with the husband with the fat wife.

I think that Jamie might "win" this season, either her or Lance, who throws up while driving cause he's so nervous.

What they did to that 2010 Camaro was heartbreaking, and I'm not even a "car person". That was a crime.

Ridill
    BG Level

is this show something like when that aisan women failed the driving exam 1000 times and got a brand new car?

aduidarnenye

Nah, they try to teach them how to drive properly and "graduate" them if they do well. The last person left is crowned worst and loses their car/driver's license (or something like that).

I really like the host, Andrew Younghusband, too. He's really funny.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by aduidarnenye View Post
    The last person left is crowned worst and loses their car/driver's license (or something like that).
    wut. so.. if you win you lose...? I don't get it.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I've watched a couple of seasons this summer and really like it, I'll probably follow this one then!

They always trash cool cars Q_Q

MOOSE VOUCHER
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

I didn't understand how they made a show displaying the worst of people, I mean, I'm a pretty shitty driver~

Relic Shield
    BG Level

not enough women on this show.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I honestly cannot watch this show nor Canada's Worst Handyman. These people are so fucking bad/stupid/lacking common-sense that I am utterly embarrassed for them, and cannot continue watching because I know it'll just get worse.

Ok, some of that shit would be extremely hard to do <_<; Like driving on fucking 2x4s...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orson Dara
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

I'd like to see the testers that passed these idiots strung up. Seriously how the hell do most of these people get DLs? Pretty good show overall imo though.