1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 17 hours, 52 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 6 hours, 7 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 10 hours, 52 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -1 hours, -53 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

FINAL FANTASY XIV Version Update (Oct. 28)

A version update of FINAL FANTASY XIV was performed at the following time.

* The software client will begin updating automatically the next time you run FINAL FANTASY XIV.

[Date & Time]
    Oct. 28, 2010 at 09:00 (GMT)

[Affected Service]
    FINAL FANTASY XIV

[Important Update Details]

- An issue where the client would automatically shut down when the user canceled out of synthesis has been addressed.

- An issue where users would sometimes be unable to remove items from their Bazaars has been addressed.
    * If you have been affected by the above issue, you will need to add or remove an item from your Bazaar for the fix to be reflected.

- An issue where the Bazaar would crash under certain conditions has been addressed.

- Increased server capacity has been implemented.

Never seen a thread for it so here it is

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Increased server capacity = more players able to be on at once? Or more that each server can process? If it's the former, then lol

Quote Originally Posted by Datonare View Post
    Increased server capacity = more players able to be on at once? Or more that each server can process? If it's the former, then lol
    They are probably scrounging for cash right now because they have way too many servers, so they need to consolidate. Increasing server capacity is probably a last ditch effort to recover some money by doing server merges soon.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

server lag is bad enough, and they are increasing server capacity? lolfail.

Quote Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
    They are probably scrounging for cash right now because they have way too many servers, so they need to consolidate. Increasing server capacity is probably a last ditch effort to recover some money by doing server merges soon.
    I really figured SE would of learned by past MMO mistakes. Let ppl fuckin sit in a que for the first 2 months after retail release, because adding additional servers has been the bane of most new mmo's when it should be a known fact that, even if the game is good, ppl will still leave after the first few months. And XIV is bad, so even more ppl will leave

New Odin
    BG Level

They've added what, one new server after launch? lol

And if this

server lag is bad enough
    is correct even with the current numbers, I don't see what you are QQ'ing about?

Actually, are you upset that SE has 'too many' servers and is about to lose more money because of it (if this insane theory of you guys is even true) instead of you sitting in the queue for 2 months?

What..thefuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    server lag is bad enough, and they are increasing server capacity? lolfail.

I really figured SE would of learned by past MMO mistakes. Let ppl fuckin sit in a que for the first 2 months after retail release, because adding additional servers has been the bane of most new mmo's when it should be a known fact that, even if the game is good, ppl will still leave after the first few months. And XIV is bad, so even more ppl will leave
    You know the funny thing about that? They have server queues, and they don't even work. I've been in the queue multiple times, and every time the only way I could get in the game was to cancel otu of the queue, log in again, and bam immediately in. The other day I was number 4 in the queue. Waited 7 minutes. Hit cancel, then clicked my character again, and i was in the game in seconds.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Did they ninja nerf surplus? 2 member in my pt got on it 30kish after reset.

edit: hmm, then was for 20kish in surplus, after that reset again. Bugged out i guess.

- Increased server capacity has been implemented.
    Obviously getting ready for server merges.

I'm sorry, but until they implement an auction house, I refuse to spend my time on this game no matter what they upgrade.