Up for sale a 4th Generation Ipod Touch 64gb.

I orginally bought one from walmart a little over 2 months ago and it failed to boot after 1 month. I sent it back to apple and they sent me a new one. Its not refurbished it came in the same box that someone upgrading from a previous generation would get. It was shrink wrapped and included a static cling plastic covering the entire body of the ipod.

I just recieved this new unit two days ago immeditately applied a full body zagg invisishield to it, synced it to my itunes and decided that my nano better suits the reason for which I have an ipod (running). It hasn't been registered with itunes yet so when you get it you can register it yourself. The orginal warranty still has around 10 months left on it as well. When I bought my ipod nano it didnt take the headphones or the sync cable out of its packaging so I can include either those unopened cables or I can include the ones that I have opened and used.

I will upload a picture tonight when I get home from work. There are literally no scratches on it what so ever and there will not be any easily added to it due to the invisishield on it.

Feel Free to ask any questions and depending on how much I accept an offer the shipping may be free.

Thanks for looking!