Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I swear to god if the galka blushing is the puppetmaster job specific emote i'm going to murder someone (btw did everyone forget about these lol, not that it matters).
    It most likely is the emote, since PUPs are supposed to be jester-like. So he's supposed to look like a clown, basically.

And I didn't forget about them. I like little things like that. I don't really understand people that complain about it- it's the team that works on the animation/effects doing something a bit extra for fun, so it's not like it's changing game balance/taking much away from something they'd otherwise be working on.

Also "storage features" implies some sort of storage and not inventory space. Personally I think it's just going to be more armor set storing, or a salvage-like storage system for AF3, possibly including seals. I suppose they could go further and allow you to store and magian-trial related stuff by trading it to the box and using it like we do with BS and KSs, though that's being incredibly optimistic.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Cool, add new inv space after I tossed hella shit; works for me.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander
    WoW Realm
    Doomhammer

I really want them to remove some of the player limits on old content. Now that we're higher level we don't need as many people for things. It would be fun to try and duo or solo some Salvage NMs or Nyzul NM farm or other junk without having to use others to get you inside.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    pup's emote is to become embarrassed they are a pup

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Buy all three Abysseas and get 80 more storage most likely.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

im expecting a new storage facility not unlike satchel that opens 80 slots in a different place, or maybe they'll come up with a way to do group sorting... like the job bags idea someone came up with long ago..

loljobemotes.. probably will be cute i suppose..

the one I'm really looking forward to is the conclusion to WotG tho.. its been TOO long. I wanna kick Lilith's butt, and I'm pretty sure we'll get to. I see the Walk of Echoes throne room/audience chamber in the first pic.. so we'll finally get to go there....
    Also, finally the conclusion to the WotG story, and hopefully new BC music for final battle.. cannot wait

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post
    im expecting a new storage facility not unlike satchel that opens 80 slots in a different place, or maybe they'll come up with a way to do group sorting... like the job bags idea someone came up with long ago..

the one I'm really looking forward to is the conclusion to WotG tho.. its been TOO long. I wanna kick Lilith's butt, and I'm pretty sure we'll get to. I see the Walk of Echoes throne room/audience chamber in the first pic.. so we'll finally get to go there....
    Also, finally the conclusion to the WotG story, and hopefully new BC music for final battle.. cannot wait
    Personally I'd love the "Job Bag" idea to be implemented but...I doubt it'll happen. At this point I'd say we're more likely to see some XIV ideas reused within XI, Retainers anyone? We'll likely get more NPC storage as well.

The main thing I want at this point is WoG conclusion, after almost 4 years? We'll finally be able to finish it and hopefully get some new music while we're at it.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

What the fuck is with you people thinking the Galka is blushing? I see steam coming out of his ears like a tea kettle. >_>

Actually that could be seen as blushing...?

No-one else think that the middle pic means SCH weather effects might affect Magians after this? Hmmmm...

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

i'll trade job specific emotes for auto translate of anything added with the sept patch to present.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooom View Post
    Suddenly, December cannot come quick enough.
    Christmas isn't enough of a draw?

Here's hoping they finally let us store crap like the campaign armor sets, sky nyzule and all the other R/EX crap we've been holding onto for ages but can't quite bring ourselves to toss out. And Fereydoon, is that Trance Kuja in your sig?

Also hoping for new lv 90 pacts to replace the 70's. Is it too much for SMN to be able to open/close Light/Darkness this time with them too?

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

And here....we...go!

This should be fun seeing the changes planned for next month. Amazing how Abyssea and lvl 75+ has made looking forward to the game's updates more exciting (and I suppose coupled with 14's disappointment thus far).

Quote Originally Posted by Fallyn View Post
    No-one else think that the middle pic means SCH weather effects might affect Magians after this? Hmmmm...
    Nooooooooooooooo Two seconds after I switch to SCH, I'll be bombarded by tells. [MAGIAN TRIALS] [HELP ME OUT] X 10.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

maybe the sch spell will give ppl 2x weather effect now

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post

Maybe they'll pull a Necron as we're about to fight Lilith <.< Hopefully not lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Maybe they'll pull a Necron as we're about to fight Lilith <.< Hopefully not lol.
    He is the one; he is the only; he's the reason abyssea exists and we were able to go back to the past. He'll be hella tough, and it'll take players roughly 18 hours to defeat him. Nobody will kill him until SE releases a video of RDM/NIN x3 with earth staves tanking it, and we zoom in the whole thing.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Valient View Post
    This isn't that far-fetched. Would kind of make sense since the main reason we're all having storage issues is because of the new content.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

More item storage is the best thing I could have hoped for. <3

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Valient View Post
    then a month later they will sell the abyssea bundle for $14.99 for all 3

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Is it just me, or have all three of the last version updates mentioned "Conclusion of WotG"? I haven't bothered with the storyline- outside of Magian trials I regret buying the expansion period as I simply haven't bothered with it (might someday, but for now, nada).

I just feel like they've been saying the conclusion for 18 months now.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

the storage alone would make me hard.. inc. storage items requireing Imp. Wootz ingots! which will hopfully start dropping in Heroes of Abyssea, along with Cashmere Cloth

Quote Originally Posted by Snprphnx View Post
    then a month later they will sell the abyssea bundle for $14.99 for all 3
    I doubt it, this content isn't exactly as a big of a failure as the 3 mini expansions, 10$ for a shitty reward that is hardly even any better or on par with current items.