Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Erendil [Slyph] >>>> Gumbeaux [Quetz]

Applied to our shell, never mentioned he was from sylph in the app. One of our members alerted us that he was indeed from there. After asking him he did confess that he was from Sylph and had moved to Quetz with a person named Theta. Looking for any background information about him. Thanks in advance.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

I know Erendil was in a LS called TheDarkGuys. Thought he was a leader or something there. Not sure on much past that.

Edit: After talking to someone in TDK, seems he stole over 150 mil and hopped with Zoeyy (Theta).

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

From what I hear, he hopped w/ ls bank and stage 4(i think) g-horn

Was in my shell for awhile, just recently said he wanted to leave to do follow another approach. Seemed to know his jobs well enough, although didn't really do much with us. If the drama's true, it's a shame.

MagicallyDelicious
    What should I do??
    Should I admit that I’ve made mistakes?
    Should I remind you I’ve swapped servers before? Should I give you a history lesson?
    What should I do??
    Should I tell you how much fun I had?
    What should I do?
    Should I delete my character?
    Wanna see my shiny new.. Bellona’s Ring? No one wants it.
    Should I live on ffxi forums and constantly be in others’ business? Hi Vegetto, hi Kimble.
    Srsly, What should I do?
    Should I be an elitist prick? Did it for the gil?.. the AV rings?
    Should I accept my role as a villain?
    Maybe I should just disappear :)
    Should I listen to my friends? They tell me to keep everything and forget you all.
    Should I try WoW? There are no Tarus :/
    Should I make you laugh? Should I QQ until someone feels sorry for me?
    Should I just create a new taru and start over?
    Should I just apologize to my ls return everything and ask them to take me back, tell them that I was being selfish?
    Well I was gonna do that but now I think I might just do w/e the hell I want.

Btw I have a stage 3 lolhorn (which I paid for on my own), and nowhere near 150m gil, even in gear. People should get facts straight. Yes trolling, yes “cool story bro”, IDC im bored as I have nothing to do on this game anymore, anyway I thought that was fun.

If he's already in your shell, shouldn't you be able to make the judgment call?