• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    Actually no.

My gripe was the fact was people complaining that they didn't have a legitimate win.

As I recall you were jumping on Cutler's cock because of his stats during the cowboys game.
    and looking back, they really didn't have a legitimate win lol
    the cowboys were the one I gave as impressive and now lol

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Yeah not arguing with rain man about this shit again.

lets see how big that smile is when Rapistberger shits all over the pats defense sunday night.

Demosthenes11

im pretty sure colt mccoy just shat all over the pats defense so I won't be too broke up about it

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Resin Midwater
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Pics were great. Orton one was particularly good and, being a lifelong Dolphins fan, feeling hung over after watching them play is very familiar.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    im pretty sure colt mccoy just shat all over the pats defense so I won't be too broke up about it
    Naw, not McCoy.

However, hillis did make me cry.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

i must be psychic if im so retarded, because im pretty sure I said the bears were garbage at 3-0
    Just like you said the Chiefs weren't getting to 7 wins?

Retarded.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

bears are absolute garbage and you should feel horrible for insinuating anything but.

seriously having to be put through post week 3 and listen to bears fans for a whole week was worth it for the silence that is now. the bears suck. nothing of theirs is good. kill yourself
    But did they lose to the Browns?

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Giants vs Cowboys is gonna be so awesome, gonna put some Benny Hill music on loop for the occasion.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys won. Both O-lines are in shambles but Giants more so. Like Justin Tuck said, the Cowboys are a sleeping giant. If Garrett can get the defense to play for him watch out.

I hope they lose though, tired of Red Jesus.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    Just like you said the Chiefs weren't getting to 7 wins?

Retarded.
    well it really is the same team from last year with a few rookie impact players. I thought it would take longer than a year for that team to get together and play. That said, they haven't been playing well the last few weeks so let's see how the second half of the season goes. or are you still butthurt that I dont think every player on the giants is the best ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    d00d dont hate, the browns are my favorite team since the 2000 sac kings. they got some talent there and what looks to be good coaching, and I honestly didn't think it was going to be an easy game. peyton hillis wrecks shit

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Hey.

Fuck you buddy.

Tenn over Miami, c'mon now.

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Took an absolute bath ATS last week... THANKS MIAMI AND SEATTLE.

Record:
    65-49 straight
    53-58-3 ATS

THU, NOV 11

Baltimore at Atlanta (-1) - Atlanta really out-played Tampa last week, but thanks to three big plays the score was closer than it should have been. Baltimore might have trouble shutting down a bigger back, Peyton Hillis tore them up and last week Ronnie Brown had 6+ ypc. Let's see if Turner can keep it going. Did the Ravens look impressive last week, or did Miami just not show up? I really, really hate Thursday games for pick'em and fantasy purposes, but home teams are 14-9 since 2006, so I'll take the Falcons to win and cover.

SUN, NOV 14

Detroit at Buffalo (-3) - 'TARD FIGHT! You know things are bad when your defense has a one sack, no pick day against Cutler. But I don't have to tell you how sad it's getting in Buffalo. The Lions almost pulled it out hosting the Jets, but the extra point that never was for Suh changed that game. If they're up 21-10 in the 4th, does Ryan go for two after the Sanchez TD? Doesn't matter now, but the point is they were in control against one of the best teams in the league. I'll say the Lions defense tightens up this week and they add to Buffalo's misery. Detroit in the upset.

Minnesota at Chicago (+1) - Beating Arizona and Buffalo by a field goal respectively doesn't instill a lot of confidence in these football teams. I think the Vikings are the more desperate team here, which I usually like betting on, but Favre's gimptastic season and the Bears run defense lead me to believe otherwise. I'll flip it and say Forte and Taylor have solid days, and Cutler keeps the mistakes to a minimum. Bears in the upset.

NY Jets at Cleveland (+3) - Sunday's day game of the week? The Revenge of Braylon? Cleveland's secondary is improving every game, but it should be interesting to see how they handle their former star. In other news, Peyton. Fucking. Hillis.

This is going to be a good one, folks. But the mental toughness it takes to get through this schedule catches up with the Brownies, and they lose a close one. Seriously though, Atlanta, at Pittsburgh, at New Orleans, New England, NY Jets... fuck you NFL schedulers. Jets to win, Browns to cover.

Tennessee at Miami (+1.5) - Fuck the Heat, Miami's real big three is Pennington, Marshall and Bess. I think the Dolphins have an offensive outburst, which for them would be anything more than 24 points. You think Miami's ready for the inevitable "hey Randy run a seam route" pass offense from the Titans? Dolphins in the upset.

Cincinnati at Indianapolis (-7) - Cool hats guys!

Colts win and cover.

Houston at Jacksonville (-1.5) - Remember when the Texans were 4-2 heading into their bye looking like a strong playoff team? Now they're on the precipice of sole possession last place in the AFC South. Simply put, they can't stop anybody when they need to. Jacksonville has kind of been a Jekyll and Hyde act this year, looking great in their wins and utterly lost in the losses. This will be a shootout, to be sure, and I'll take the home team and slightly better defensive unit. Jags win and cover.

Carolina at Tampa Bay (-6.5) - Clausen or Pike? The only thing the Cats lack is Brian Kelly, think he'd bail on Notre Dame after one awful season? I'm not hopping on the Tampa bandwagon just yet, as their record masks some pretty disappointing stats. Still, they'll have to royally fuck up to lose this one. The Bucs' only win by more than one score was... at Carolina. Tampa wins and covers.

Kansas City at Denver (+1) - Orton heats up in the cold weather amirite?!

Chiefs win and cover.

Seattle at Arizona (-3) - Second time these teams have met in four weeks. Seattle really shit the bed last week, and cost me a pretty penny. Who knew Hasselbeck was so key, and Whitehurst so bad? In his defense, the game was over in the first quarter. Arizona is sitting at a -68 point differential, which only leads me to believe that Matt Leinart was really fucking bad to get cut by this team. Seahawks in the upset.

Dallas at NY Giants (-14) - Huge line in this game, and completely warranted. Here is my photographic essay on Dallas this season:

Giants win and cover.

St. Louis at San Francisco (-6) - Well, that didn't take long. Winning two out of three and coming off a bye, Vegas appears ready to hop back on the San Francisco bandwagon. But the same could be said for St. Louis, and their wins look a little more impressive. Still, the Rams are 0-3 on the road and their offense just hasn't been able to do much away from the turf. I'll take 49ers to win, Rams to cover.

New England at Pittsburgh (-4.5) - This game will be much less impressive than one might think. The Pats just got Peyton. Fucking. Hillis'd. The Steelers offensive line is an absolute mess, but still limped to a win against the Bungles. They won't be so lucky in this game. Belichick is 29-8 following a loss since '01. New England in the upset.

MON, NOV 15

Philadelphia at Washington (+3) - McNabb knows he's worn out his welcome in DC. Think he wants to play for a new contract, and punish Andy Reid at the same time? Can't wait for Jaws to cream his shorts over everything the Eagles do right. This will be an ugly game I feel, with Washington somehow managing to stay in it despite looking utterly pedestrian. I'd love it if that line moved just a half-point up. I'll take Eagles to win, 'Skins to cover.

Tyven's Xbax Fren
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

damn, I guess the rest of the league is lucky that the Bears or garbage, otherwise they'd be 8-0 instead of 5-3 and a game behind the best record in the league?

oh, and like I've been saying all year, the defense and special teams are still really good (SPT one of the best units in the league year in and year out) and basically the only reason they have 5 wins right now. I was really hoping the offense would carry it's weight this year, but alas, we somehow need to get Eric Kramer out of retirement for that to happen.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Funny thing is if the bears somehow beat the vikings some of the faggots here will say its either because the vikings lost the game or that the vikings actually suck.

Uh, only reason they aren't 3-5? The NFL having retarded rules and the Packers forgetting you can't tackle a receiver before the ball gets to him.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

and yet here we are at 5-3. could easily have the best record in football if we had a competent Oline.

don't be stupid.

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Penthesilea View Post
    Uh, only reason they aren't 3-5? The NFL having retarded rules and the Packers forgetting you can't tackle a receiver before the ball gets to him.
    hey slow your roll, the latter instance won me $50

Tyven's Xbax Fren
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

Quote Originally Posted by Penthesilea View Post
    Uh, only reason they aren't 8-0? Mike Martz is an incompetent OC and the OL can't block to save Cutler's life
    can be spun either way

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

J.P. Losman is back with Seattle. Charlie Whitehurst can eat a dick.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast