• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Tyven's Xbax Fren
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-284214

Good illustration as to why the NFL should have been concerned with concussions a very long time ago...much of this could have been prevented back then even.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Why is Losman landing in Seattle not a thread yet? Carroll just locked up coach of the year and NFC champs.

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

This is his second time in Seattle this year, though. Maybe Carroll hired Captain Hindsight to teach him the error of his ways?

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

This Giant/Cowboy matchup is a reverse lock for a close game, I can't remember the last time the Giants were favored by 2 touchdowns over anyone, nevermind Dallas. STOP SCARING ME VEGAS, IM NOT READY FOR THIS

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

It shows Carroll has evolved and has an ability show contrition and to rectify mistakes. And who was that that said I liked shitty QBs? Find that nigga and tell him I said fuck you, my QBs are the best!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    This Giant/Cowboy matchup is a reverse lock for a close game, I can't remember the last time the Giants were favored by 2 touchdowns over anyone, nevermind Dallas. STOP SCARING ME VEGAS, IM NOT READY FOR THIS
    No kidding lol. I knocked on wood first thing this morning.

Inb4 beating off jokes.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I hope I dont see this manningface after the game
    http://www.manningface.com/images/1201943057_eli.jpg

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I dunno he looks pretty smugly confident right there, as if he's thinking "yeah we got this but we should be up by 21 not 14 oh wells lol"

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I hope we lose 80-0 so garrett gets fired immediately.

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Uh... we are the worst team in football, easily behind the bills and the Giants can be arguably seen as the best team in the NFC. Last time we played, you guys scored 45? On us.This time, our HC just got fired and even though wade is retarded, when your HC gets fired midseason, it's unlikely you are going to win the next game even if the schemes are very similar.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    I hope we lose 80-0 so garrett gets fired immediately.
    So the Cowboys can have no coach? No Head coach that is worth a damn would ever take a job mid-season, it goes against the coaches code. It has always been, if a coach get fired, you promote within.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Tyche, why aren't you coming into town for a day of rejoicing this Sunday? I think Jimmy is coming into town.

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    So the Cowboys can have no coach? No Head coach that is worth a damn would ever take a job mid-season, it goes against the coaches code. It has always been, if a coach get fired, you promote within.
    Promote Pasqualoni, at least he's definitely not going to be the head coach after this season. If Garrett gets the team to be even competitive, Jerry's not going to change coaches because of the CBA.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

I'm torn. Record-wise, I should root against the Bears, so the Packers have a 1-game lead in the North. But I just don't trust the Bears as a team and their path to 10 wins is going to be really rough (MinnesotaX2, Detroit, Miami would be the path of least resistance), so I shouldn't really worry about them.

However, I don't want the Bears to be the team that ends Chilly's (and maybe Favre's) career either - that should rightfully be the Packers.

Not sure if want.

Also, Clay Matthews has been NFC Defensive player of the week 3 times now. In 9 weeks - one of which he didn't play. DPOY anyone? I love that we used the pick we got from the Jets for Favre to jump back into the first round to get him.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Promote Pasqualoni, at least he's definitely not going to be the head coach after this season. If Garrett gets the team to be even competitive, Jerry's not going to change coaches because of the CBA.
    Its either Ginger or Foxy, pick your poison :D

Uh... we are the worst team in football, easily behind the bills
    and Panthers, and that's saying alot. We have identical records, yet our defense still plays hard and doesnt quit like Mike Jenkins and Fatliff did. Check Carolinas defense, they are really good and ranked quite high throughout the NFL, our problem is our offense is anemic on good days and we are down what? 4 starters for the season and 5 other VERY good reserves and/or starters on both sides of the ball.

Dallas has talent, you would be stupid to deny that, but Jerry needs to get over his discipline phobia. He cares more about celebrations and his players having personality, than he does about getting a disciplinarian in there and winning fucking games. You dont see Pats players leap frogging and spending off time working on celebrations for when they get first downs or any of that garbage, as a matter of fact Dallas is the only team like that other than the Bengals and Raiders.... common denominator much? Brown, Jones and Davis... the trifecta of fail.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

shut up bears fans everyone knows your team is the best in the NFL, these haters are just fucking jealous little bitches thats all, dont play their little game and talk shit. the fact that the redskins were able to beat you guys, team of the year all years, is my reason for waking up in the morning.

Tyven's Xbax Fren
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

i am not sure who was trying harder to lose that game, broven

it was an epic match of chicken

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

So far I heard Garrett is stern and actually had the players playing in pads, so I think he'll be better than wade, but fuck if i want him calling offensive plays.

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    shut up bears fans everyone knows your team is the best in the NFL, these haters are just fucking jealous little bitches thats all, dont play their little game and talk shit. the fact that the redskins were able to beat you guys, team of the year all years, is my reason for waking up in the morning.
    in other news, it's 1985 again

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Tyche, why aren't you coming into town for a day of rejoicing this Sunday? I think Jimmy is coming into town.
    Hmm, I'd like to come down. Wifes truck is in the shop for some warranty work though, and I don't really trust my vehicle to make it more than to work and back. Maybe I can work something out, I'd have to talk to her.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast