BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Atma Effects & Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Friend has dragon rider but not beast king. They have killed all NQ/HQ ground, timmy, jormy, and Bv2

lsmate has Bushin, only thing special seems to be maat's cap

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

very interesting how SE has decided to add so many past achievement atma rewards.. its almost like their official achievements list that can be used in game..

as for the atmas listed, wish i could use my own to help check off the list but still cant play cos my new laptop doesnt have XI yet..

spekoolation/trend

obvious: vision = hnm, scars = mission, heroes = events, and then maybe some new ones...

for vision, it seems the only disputed one is dragon rider, and some people have it without doing bahamut v2 or 1, others don't...
    seeing as the most prominent dragons in XI are all from CoP, im wondering if the dragon rider isn't the result of killing any single dragon but of maybe earning at least 3 dragon titles.. seems like a stretch..

so.. for those who actually do have Dragon Rider, try to list which wyrm titles you have..
    i'm assuming Tiamat, Jormy, Vrtra, Bahamut 2 and Ouryu count...
    for those who don't, maybe you dont have enough wyrm kills?

or it could be something entirely different ;o

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I have Dragon Rider and I've killed Fafnir ... I have Impenetrable and I've killed Aspid .... I do not have Beast King and I have killed neither HQ or NQ Behe.

Hypothesis: NQ or HQ of a king gets you matching Atma

I Hybrid Beast and I've killed Hydra and Cerberus but NOT Khimaira.

Hypothesis: Any one of the 3 ToAU kings earns this

Banned.

BG Level

190 int, 68 mab, vulcan's staff, fire4 did 1508 damage to a lizard in konch. With ultimate, it did 1967. That's 50 mab?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by rog View Post
    190 int, 68 mab, vulcan's staff, fire4 did 1508 damage to a lizard in konch. With ultimate, it did 1967. That's 50 mab?
    With Atma of the Ultimate & Atma of Minikin Monstrosity, on Iceday Blizzard 5 did 4007, when Ice day ended it was doing 3600+, I nearly shat myself, lol. Not sure exact stats, but I remember INT Was over +150ish.

^ Jesus fuck. So glad I have that Atma now.

So Ultimate + Minikin Now? Or Ultimate & Beyond (until we discover 3rd Lunar and any new nuking atmas) and rely on BRD/RDM/COR for MP?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Ultimate + Minikin if u wanna keep ur Refresh, thats for sure.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Ultimate comes from completing what task? I assume Maat's? :s

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    Ultimate comes from completing what task? I assume Maat's? :s
    Seems to be Proto-Ultima

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I have Dragon Rider

I have all wyrm titles but Vrtra and its a pretty meh atma

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Necronus View Post
    Seems to be Proto-Ultima
    Guess I gotta go kill proto ultima lol.
    I'm glad AV's atma sucks cause I do not wanna kill him as I don't know anyone that fights him or even does sea anymore.

When anyone finds out what atma of the savior drops from... please tell asap lol.
    I'm assuming its from saving abyssea? I hope I do not have to collect them(atma) all like pokemon and do all abyssea quests from all 9 zones.
    Might just come from killing all 9 abyssea quest boss which would be much easier to do.

Bushin (Maat's Cap) is fucking trash.

It took me a while to discern what Save TP did exactly until I fired off a Tachi: Rana against a mob that was out of range and noticed I still had 10 TP left. Then, to be sure, I did a Gekko afterwards (normal TP return 17 for me) and ended up with 27. So you basically get either 10 TP or 10% TP back, not totally sure which. No idea if it applies to other things that cost TP such as Waltzes sorry, only have preliminary data. But yeah from what I experienced out of it, it's garbage. I was really hoping Save TP meant a chance at no TP being used at all but this is not the case.

Space Pope
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Malacite View Post
    Bushin (Maat's Cap) is fucking trash.

It took me a while to discern what Save TP did exactly until I fired off a Tachi: Rana against a mob that was out of range and noticed I still had 10 TP left. Then, to be sure, I did a Gekko afterwards (normal TP return 17 for me) and ended up with 27. So you basically get either 10 TP or 10% TP back, not totally sure which. No idea if it applies to other things that cost TP such as Waltzes sorry, only have preliminary data. But yeah from what I experienced out of it, it's garbage. I was really hoping Save TP meant a chance at no TP being used at all but this is not the case.
    Seconding this. It was giving me back 10 TP more every time on MNK earlier today. I suspect there may be some use for "Save TP" later on the road, but instead of Conserve TP's capricious nature, Save TP is just a guaranteed TP return. Could be useful if you were to stack a TON of it.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Malacite View Post
    ^ Jesus fuck. So glad I have that Atma now.

So Ultimate + Minikin Now? Or Ultimate & Beyond (until we discover 3rd Lunar and any new nuking atmas) and rely on BRD/RDM/COR for MP?
    Beyond is better for ice nukes, but obviously ultimate is better for everything else. I'm sticking with beyond until i get a third lunar personally.

For blm i think i'm going to use beyond and ultimate. With constant restore chests, refresh is a bit silly.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Serefina Solfyre
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If only SE had messed up and made it Save TP 100.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

i have the following HNM based atmas, as well as HNMs i have killed:

Beast King, Kirin, Dragon Rider, Alpha/Omega, Ultimate, Hybrid Beast, Zenith, Rescuer, Einherjar

Alpha/Omega, Kirin, Ultimate, Zenith, Rescuer, and Einherjar are practically confirmed, leaving Beast King, Dragon Rider, and Hybrid Beast
    Have killed Behemoth, but never KB
    Killed Faf, Nidd, Jorm, Ouryu, and Bv2, never Vrtra or Tiamet
    Killed Khimera and all 3 Tier-4 ZNMs, but never Cerb or Hydra.

Also, wiki has Dark Depths as being all Salvage cleared. I have killed all the bosses several times and have the titles, but no atma

hope this helps

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ada Rusheart
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Has anyone got the Atma of the Griffon's claw yet and been able to test what % extra WS damage it gives?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Ultimate Might not be Proto-Ultima... Got a friend who's killed Ultima and does not have "Atma of the Ultimate" Going to see if she can get the Ultima Title and some screen shots of Key Items and shit. She really wants that atma and we can't figure out why she doesn't have it since her and I have practically the same FFXI history.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Phraust View Post
    Ultimate Might not be Proto-Ultima... Got a friend who's killed Ultima and does not have "Atma of the Ultimate" Going to see if she can get the Ultima Title and some screen shots of Key Items and shit. She really wants that atma and we can't figure out why she doesn't have it since her and I have practically the same FFXI history.
    Make sure they check the visions zone atma fabricant. This seems to be one of the largest re-occuring issues

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Not much yet on JP wiki but one thing:

Atma from Ironclad Smiter in Abys Althepa (dont know English name)

2-Handed Weaponskill Accuracy: SUPERIOR
    Tp Bonus: SUPERIOR

JP Wiki Says it´s TP Bonus+150

Saviour of SAM right here?