+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

See Skirk, you're a stand up guy. Fuck Ford though, youre right. I know I am in the minority here, but Matt Millen is the man and am cut from the same cloth. If I were to own a team, I'd draft my favorite QB every year and doesn't afraid. I used a QB system when Orlovsky comes in on 2nd and short after Orton gets us 8 yards on first down and if we ever were confronted with a 3rd down I'd prob go to Losman or Joey Elliott, or someone equally as steady like Troy Smith to get me my new set of downs.

I'd have to work Ricky Williams in there somewhere but at least we'd have a foundation to build upon, ya dig?

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

orton and lloyd are like peanut butter and jelly

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    brandon lloyd has always been the most dangerous receiver in the history of mankind, it just took him till now to have a real qb.
    Real talk. He couldnt do it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    orton and lloyd are like peanut butter and jelly
    Read my mind.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

You guys are teh best.

Demosthenes11

deejay is a socially accepted version of rhinox

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Nou. You guys beat the Giants to bring you to 2-7 and allowed to to FINALLY catch the Lions and to separate yourselves for the terrible terrible teams like Carolina and Buffalo and all week I hear and see every Cowboy fan from coast to coast talking shit as if you guys are in the playoff hunt or some shit.

we r best #2 u gaiz r legit.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Pfft, not a chance. Even if Dallas ran the tables they'd only be 9-7. Would be pretty epic if they did beat the Vicks x2, Saints, and Colts and not make the playoffs though.

I've only been watching to see Dez balling out - OROTY! I like the kid in Tampa too, but they seem to weigh special teams TD returns heavily and Dez has 2.

Bradford may win it in a landslide though.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    deejay is a socially accepted version of rhinox
    what does that even mean. pretty sure i've been posting in these threads long before he was

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    what does that even mean. pretty sure i've been posting in these threads long before he was
    I'm saying your strong homerism is accepted because we luv u

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

That and the Giants are actually somewhat decent, while the Bears are terrible but lucky.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Nou. You guys beat the Giants to bring you to 2-7 and allowed to to FINALLY catch the Lions and to separate yourselves for the terrible terrible teams like Carolina and Buffalo and all week I hear and see every Cowboy fan from coast to coast talking shit as if you guys are in the playoff hunt or some shit.

we r best #2 u gaiz r legit.
    No one has been talking like that. Stop exaggerating. Majority of sports fans are retarded. When it comes to "popular" teams, that majority is even larger. But there can't be anyone dumb enough to talk shit as if we are in the playoffs. Your haterism is showing. If you post screenshots of Dallas fans talking mad shit on Facebook or something, then I will eat my words. Don't troll me bro!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Bradford WILL win it. If he doesn't it will go to Mike Williams. But yes, special teams does weight heavily, but so does contributing to winning ball games for a good team Williams starts and leads the team in all the offensive categories that Benn doesn't. Being in division means I get tons of Bucs games, but yes I have seen Dez play in every game too, and there is no comparison really. Now that's not to say that Dez isn't a beast, because he is, but Williams is even more of a beast, he just keeps his fucking mouth shut, is cool with mom;s pimp and carries pads.

Either Bradford or Williams will win it. You guys are Cowboys fans and basically know only and all things Cowboys, so I wont expect anyone with that star to agree with me. You guys see one team and one rookie, everything else is foreign outside the ignis fatuus-esque silver lining that Jerry force feeds you morons to keep your dick hards about a 2-7 team with 1 playoff win since you were a toddler.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    No one has been talking like that. Stop exaggerating. Majority of sports fans are retarded. When it comes to "popular" teams, that majority is even larger. But there can't be anyone dumb enough to talk shit as if we are in the playoffs. Your haterism is showing. If you post screenshots of Dallas fans talking mad shit on Facebook or something, then I will eat my words. Don't troll me bro!
    Was talking to our resident retard whom shall remain nameless. You, Kyo and Striker I pretty much dont have to say much to, because you guys don't fall under that umbrella. The tards I was referring to are radio, tv and just fans that Ive run into. (See also: Everyone) I am down here in Texas right now as we speak, so from my perspective it is indeed everyone. The news, papers, all your shitty HEBs.. its an epidemic.

"THE BOYZ R BACK" wtf? No. So not talking from a hater perspective, talking from a "Im here and living it and seeing it with my own 2 eyes" sort of thing.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    I'm saying your strong homerism is accepted because we luv u
    If you've known me long enough you'd know I'm only trollin for the lulz. Eli fucking sucks but he won me a chip and for that I owe him my undying love. Plus these threads are a lot more entertaining for me when I'm talking shit and/or arguing why Jerry Rice is the best receiver not named Randy Moss

edit: and I would love you guys too, but like snoop said "WE DON'T LUH DEM HOES"

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

I, for one, am prepared to welcome our new Pike overlords.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    I, for one, am prepared to welcome our new Pike overlords.
    Fuck. You.

He's starting Sunday It comes down to Pike or Brian St Pierre who has been on this terrible team for 5 days now and has what, 5 nfl passes? We just put D.Will on IR, Jeff Otah on IR, FUCK THIS SEASON!! Goddammit this wouldn't be bad if you havent been giving me shit about Pike since last fucking April. God I hate you.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    I am down here in Texas right now as we speak
    What parts?

lol @ HEB. You must be near the Houston area or Harris County.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

All over, I owe Dimmy lunch since I missed him the last time I was in San Antonio. Yeah at HEB, oh man so much fail.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...g?t=1290052312

Dear lord this sig is fucking awesome. Sometimes I wish I was a Bengals fan just so I could don some of the epic ass sigatars heady uses

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Going to make Leroy jerk me with for buddy bucks. No homo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast