Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

NFL Week 11: GET HIM, GET IT?

THU, NOV 18

Chicago at Miami (-1.5) - Miami is starting Tyler Thigpin, and Chicago allows very few passing TDs. Couple this with the fact that Miami can't run the ball. If Miami wants to win this game, they'll have to play very well on defense. They have a damn good pass rush, and Wake should chase Cutler all over the field. I like Miami, but not a lot.

SUN, NOV 21

Buffalo at Cincinnati (-5.5) - Really just a terrible game between 2 terrible teams. Buffalo has the QB advantage, and, at this point, I'd say the advantage in the rushing game. What the hell happened to the Cinci secondary. It has sucked shit since Pac left. Buffalo pulls the upset and goes for two strait.

Detroit at Dallas (-6.5) - I'm almost always wrong when I pick Dallas, so this is an easy choice for me. Dallas, and they win huge. Ginger has the team playing great. Best team in the NFL.

Washington at Tennessee (-7) - I think Washington has to bounce back after the beat down given at the hands of Philly. I bet Vince was beating off to Vick watching him Monday, wishing he was half the QB Vick is. Get crunk in da club, dance with bro's in da club. Tennessee wins, but their team sucks, so it won't be by much.

Arizona at Kansas City (-8) - KC has a chance to pull away from Oakland this week and they have to take advantage against a weaker opponent. Kansas city to win.

Green Bay at Minnesota (+3) - Favre typically will get up for big games, and this will probably be the last time he gets the chance to play Green Bay. I like Favre in this game, and I hope Harvin plays, as he'll need him. Minnesota to pull out the win at home.

Houston at NY Jets (-7) - The Jets last 5 games have been against opponents I would deem inferior. However, in 4 of those games they were completely outplayed, they've scraped by with 4 wins. Sanchez has the lowest completion percentage of any starter with one of the best pass catching backs in NFL history, a great TE, and Edwards (who only has, I think, one drop this season). That's really damn sad. All this is going to catch up with them. I don't know the status of Schaub with the Bursa sack injury, if he plays, I like Texans...if not, Jets.

Oakland at Pittsburgh (-7) - I think reality is about to hit Oakland, and hard as a fucking rock. After getting thoroughly boatraced in primetime, Pitt is going to be looking for blood, and it shall be spilled. Pitt to win going away.

Baltimore at Carolina (+10) - Really? DWILL on IR, Pickle is banged up. THere's nothing good going for Carolina other than a high draft pick and a new coach next season. Baltimore, big.

Cleveland at Jacksonville (-1.5) - Interesting game between two teams playing over their skis at the moment. Cleveland has a sneaky -great- run defense, so I don't expect much out of MJD. I doubt that Garrard can continue to throw the team on his shoulders. I like Cleveland in the mild upset.

Tampa Bay at San Francisco (-3) - Is tampa fo real? I think so. Josh Freeman is turning into a fantastic QB. The WRs down there are really turning into playmakers. Ben is starting to find his groove. UFA Blount is playing out of his mind. With that said, Troy Smith has injected a bit of life into San Fran. He's finding Crabtree and Davis a lot. Taking more chances, and going downfield. I like San Fran at home.

Seattle at New Orleans (-11.5) - New Orleans sees the reunion of Carrol and Bush as he makes his return. The bye week hopefully helped the Saints work out some kinks they've had. Brees hasn't been playing like Brees, but maybe the return of Bush will open things up a bit. New Orleans to win, obviously.

Atlanta at St. Louis (+3) - Sort of a small spread here. Ryan isn't exactly know for playing lights out on the road. I'm pretty sure his recrod is sub-.500 and ATS, even worse. He doesn't exactly play much worse statistically, but they don't win near the games. Wins are what matter. Going to take the Rams for the upset here.

Indianapolis at New England (-3.5) - How in the hell does the NFL get away with scheduling this game every year? Don't they have some sort of formula that they use to schedule games. Somehow, every year, we see this matchup. Not that I'm complaining, it's almost always compelling football. Both teams have weaknesses, although NE's is their secondary...that should scare the shit out of them. Manning to have a field day as the Colts continue to get healthier.

NY Giants at Philadelphia (-3) - I don't think Vick is going to have quite the time to throw/run as he did against Washington. NYG know how to get after the QB (or at least they used to). Regardless, Vick has played consistently well, so there's no reason to think he can't put it together here. I like the Philly Vicks to chalk up another win.

MON, NOV 22

Denver at San Diego (-10) - Sort of a "meh" game for Monday night. We're starting to creep closer to December, which means the Chargers start to win. So, San Diego...

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Get him.

Demosthenes11

the jets have played like 2? games well this year. That scares me.

and I can't take another 4th and 2 bill, don't do it to me

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Incoming detroit blows us out. Also, is that spread for us or detroit, i can never read the line right.

Demosthenes11

are you seriously asking if people are favoring detroit 6 points on the road? really leroy?

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I didnt think Tyche would pick against his team, and pick the Bears for once. LOL

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    are you seriously asking if people are favoring detroit 6 points on the road? really leroy?
    Well... Vegas had a 13.5 line last week <_<;

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I have New England taking it at home by 3, and the Jets winning at home also, but other than that I agree with the picks.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Well... Vegas had a 13.5 line last week <_<;
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...abbvick910.jpg

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

With the Rams and the Seahawks in possible losing games...the 49ers have a chance to pull within a game of the division don't they? If so, just rofl.

Ryan is 9-11 on the road, yeah. I actually like him this week, what with the bit of time off from the Thursday game. Turner could have a big day.

and it's hard to pick Houston. They just..can't stop anything.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Seriously fuck you Tyche, didn't pick Dallas to win last week and look, THEY FUCKING WON. Abusin your powers and shit.

That out of the way, I expect the Cowboys to win since I don't think even they can fuck up against the Lions on the road, that's just a whole new level of suck. And also don't expect the Jets to lose to the Texans at home, or on the road. Unless they put Revis on Andre Johnson. Giants/Eagles game is gonna be interesting though. Only way I can imagine us winning is if we somehow knock out both Vick and Kolb. Unless Kafka is your real secret weapon.

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Lol

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So much hateeeeeeeeeeeeee. You really picked Houston over the Jets after they lose to the Jags, when Schaub is in the fkin hospital and likely not playing?

[edit] I only read bolded names

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I fear for when the Cowboys have to play the Eagles. Will be Wash vs. Eagles 2.0

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    I fear for when the Cowboys have to play the Eagles. Will be Wash vs. Eagles 2.0
    I can't wait for when the Cowboys have to play the Eagles. Will be Wash vs. Eagles 2.0.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    So much hateeeeeeeeeeeeee. You really picked Houston over the Jets after they lose to the Jags, when Schaub is in the fkin hospital and likely not playing?

[edit] I only read bolded names
    Reports I've heard are that it's possible he could play

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

that really is a great pic

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

About god damn time manning actually comes to new England.

Not only is it fucked up that colts/NE play every year, but I believe the last 4 games over 4 seasons have all been in Indy.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell View Post
    About god damn time manning actually comes to new England.

Not only is it fucked up that colts/NE play every year, but I believe the last 4 games over 4 seasons have all been in Indy.
    they had to let Peyton catch up dawg

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

The reason NE/Colts play every year is that they always both finish in the same place in their divisions (usually 1st), and teams have to play the other teams in their league who finished the same place in their division.

I've gotta go with Tamba Bay over 49ers & Atlanta over St Louis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 77 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast