1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 10 hours, 13 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 13 hours, 46 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 3 hours, 13 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 6 hours, 46 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

All Worlds Maintenance (Nov. 24)

All Worlds Maintenance (Nov. 24)
    During the times listed below, we will be performing maintenance on FINAL FANTASY XIV. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XIV will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
    Nov. 24, 2010 from 13:00 to 17:00 (PST)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Service]
    - FINAL FANTASY XIV

Linky: http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com...87cbe76ad778de

Here we go. The first day in the rest of 14's life.

Premature birth doesn't work that way

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

why are they going back to the XI maint times? reverting back makes it seem like all they care about is the JPs again..

New Odin
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata View Post
    why are they going back to the XI maint times? reverting back makes it seem like all they care about is the JPs again..
    Seems to be around 3h later than with XI updates.

Looks like they care about the Eastern Europe and Africa at least, yay.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata View Post
    Dunno what you're seeing, but whenever I'm online it's 1k+ people online during JP times, then it hits EU and NA hours and we're talking 700 people at most. If this trend is true across all servers and persists, I fully expect maint. times to "favor" the JP.

It's the day before a major holiday only in the US, soooo... that'd just be a dick move to do it during JP and EU hours

SayomiSassaki

Quote Originally Posted by Dooom View Post
    Dunno what you're seeing, but whenever I'm online it's 1k+ people online during JP times, then it hits EU and NA hours and we're talking 700 people at most. If this trend is true across all servers and persists, I fully expect maint. times to "favor" the JP.
    Agree with Dooom.

The Final Fantasy Serie start in Japan, and was a great sucess there but was not a real sucess in North America, and it continue for all the Final Fantasy. So i understand that they favors the Japan where Final always had a greater success compared the America...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

XIV Sold less copies in Japan then anywhere else in the world. I don't think that excuse works this time around.

SayomiSassaki

But in a MMO, it's not because someone buy it, that he will still play it... Of what we see on forum, there is a lot of ppl who have buy it and dont want to continue playing... so maybe japanese buy them "and" play them more... (And i said Maybe, I cant really read Japanese forum )

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Ziero View Post
    XIV Sold less copies in Japan then anywhere else in the world. I don't think that excuse works this time around.
    Japan isn't a PC gamer base. It's ruled by consoles.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    Japan isn't a PC gamer base. It's ruled by consoles.
    Those people are weird.

Of course I find myself buying more PC titles on console lately too, but only to get away from my computer for a few hours. Seriously I spend money on games I could pirate just to sit on the couch and enjoy myself. It's crazy...