Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Hipster Fisherman
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

What "lifebelt gloves" picture is he referring to? Anyone have it on hand that wouldn't mind posting it?

The Spooniest of Bards
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lucian Esperance
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I didn't think they'd actually mention BG.. Alla or Wiki or one of the other "Community Sites" sure, but really wasn't expecting BG. Though wasn't it Sundi that had that BG hat at fanfest?

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

nice that they took a much more personal tone with this latest community message.

I'm really looking forward to Decembers update and really want to know whats in store next for FFXI.

2009 brought the Scenario add-ons,
    2010 came with Abyssea.

if this trend keeps up, we'll see another series of add-on expansions in 2011 which will hopefully have both the story elements of the scenario add-ons and the replayability of the abyssea battle add-ons..

Granted I don't hold on to much hope for a full new expansion, I'm also curious to know whats in store to come because I was totally taken aback by the 2010 announcements.... the possibilities are endless. let's hope they keep it this way..

While this isn't the first time they've said they read sites, I'm still wishing they'd up and actively contribute to forum discussion or at least bounce ideas off us that the devs are pondering. Obviously, one of the more hot topics has been WoE and the leeching "epidemic" if you want to call it that. While it's possible further WoE updates will be coming with this patch, just a simple "It'll be taken care of!" would go a long way to allaying some fears. Until then, I haven't been able to convince LS mates to help me get coins since they're always afraid of leechers.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by nibu View Post
    What "lifebelt gloves" picture is he referring to? Anyone have it on hand that wouldn't mind posting it?
    This one?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...c/lifebelt.jpg

Every day I'm wafflin'
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Haha, as if Chilicheese got a mention in a 2010 FFXI newsletter. Now there's a legacy for you.

The Spooniest of Bards
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lucian Esperance
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Am I being wooshed or was there something going on in that SS? I'm assuming belt != gloves but.. that's it?

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

ah god, that's good, if they do infact read then I hope they read the Walk of Echoes thread, fucking "event" has to be fixed, badly!

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'm just waiting for the slew of "Dear Community Team: QQ Why do you hate [Insert Job here]" and other useless topics.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

is it just me, or is EVERYTHING I saw in this newsletter crap I already read last week/month?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Rosalie View Post
    is it just me, or is EVERYTHING I saw in this newsletter crap I already read last week/month?
    Newsletters tend to be more of a recap, with a little bite of info about whats to come, than a "News"letter.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Hey, SE reads BG, post your gripes about emphyreans pooping all over your relics, etc.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Community team, after 7 years playing, i emplore you to read this.

DARK KNIGHT SUCKS RIGHT NOW. When a bard can outdamage me, there's a huge problem in the physical damage area. Please, PLEASE give us a WS that can crit. No more magic updates. DRK is my most beloved job. I don't want to be the best DD, just competitive. Pull us even with the others.

/plea off

edit: yeah screw what i said. fix walk of echoes and i'll be happy.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Community Team,

Thank you for sending the 11 team to 14. This was the best move ever. I am so glad we actually have people who listen to us now.