Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfk View Post
    Reading is hard.
    As evidenced by my previous post, it is.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

My justification for making crystals stack to 99 now is because the market value for most crystals is rock bottom. Who wants to deal with AH space when they're selling stacks of crystals for less then 1k a go. I sure as hell don't. If anything I'm already NPCing them because they have next to no value already. By making them stack to 99 they would actually have a lot more value and lot more reason to be listed on the AH. Crystals were a great way to make 20k back in 2004 but now you might as well turn them into holy water if you want to make a buck.

Though I am also open to ideas like changing clusters around so they are stackable if I have a way of turning 12 crystals into a cluster then stacking clusters off. All I want is something that will reduce the number of slots these things take up.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfk View Post
    Porter Moogles will be happy to accept individual pieces and even upgraded items into their safekeeping.

Reading is hard.

My posts saying that is like 6 above yours!

READING HARD? I SAY YES :O!

Quote Originally Posted by Forte View Post
    Further proof that FF14 is the best thing that has ever happened to FF11. All the horrible devs went to 14 and are currently making it fail, and we get the guys who were in the back burner going "Why can't we fix X Y and Z?"

I used to hope that 14 would fail, simply because it would force SE to re-evaluate how they make games, but I'm worried now if it does fail they'd come back to 11. Maybe 14 can stick around a while longer...

Have you even looked at Lodestone lately? In 14's defense, the recent slew of update announcements has been very good, even if a lot of it is shit that should have been implemented in beta.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

Quote Originally Posted by Fodder View Post
    FUCK, Omega's Eye just became the most sough after item in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    Time for me to start limbus runs again. And yeah that's exactly what i was thinking.
    Porter Moogles will be happy to accept individual pieces and even upgraded items into their safekeeping. Adventurers wishing to store items may do so by purchasing corresponding storage slips from the moogle. Expected to cost approximately 1000 gil apiece, each slip can be reused to store and retrieve items an infinite number of times.
    Naw

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Valient View Post
    My justification for making crystals stack to 99 now is because the market value for most crystals is rock bottom. Who wants to deal with AH space when they're selling stacks of crystals for less then 1k a go. I sure as hell don't. If anything I'm already NPCing them because they have next to no value already. By making them stack to 99 they would actually have a lot more value and lot more reason to be listed on the AH. Crystals were a great way to make 20k back in 2004 but now you might as well turn them into holy water if you want to make a buck.

Though I am also open to ideas like changing clusters around so they are stackable if I have a way of turning 12 crystals into a cluster then stacking clusters off. All I want is something that will reduce the number of slots these things take up.
    Actually, prices of crystals have been quite high lately due to abyssea not providing any. Quite often I see wind crystals go for 4k+/stack. This is obscene considering I could get them for 300-500g/stack before Abyssea came out.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Neato, I might actually lvl Blu again.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

While I do wish there was a way to carry more than 80 "active" pieces for gear swapping at once (the real issue in my opinion) this does help my packrat habits......RDM AF1 hands/feet I'm looking at you! The fact that you can store partial sets/individual pieces is completely win for those who have upgraded one or two AF1/ AF2 pieces. And droppin all my lowbie gear for lvsync and the like somewhere else is great.

Still, damn the PS2 limitations and full speed ahead! 100 slots in active inventory!!

(a man can dream right?)

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Valient View Post

Like others have said, crystals are pretty expensive right now.

Also, what if I only want to synth 10 or 20 items? Should I buy a full stack of 99, hardly use any, and then be forced to hold on to the rest?

Or, I can just by 20 individual crystals, because that's so much more price effective...

I don't see a problem with crystals stacking at 12, it's just fine the way it is.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Colenzo View Post
    Naw
    Putting entire sets into storage tends to be alot faster than putting in individual items. So yes complete set storage still is advantageous. It's also MUCH more time consuming to have to select individual items in my experience. EG time spent selecting cruor buffs individually vs the grab em all option or new forbidden keys options vs the old get em out one at a time method.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vigilia Dulaurier
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If this partial storage is as good as it sounds it'll mean I can just put 4/5 of AF2 into individual storage, never think of them again and leave the piece I do need in my inventory. 4/5 Zenith is going into storage because the only useful bit left is Dalmatica. And so forth. Plus 80 more spaces fuck yeah.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    Yeah I'm not really sure what's going on with that. But if it involves talking and going through menus to retrieve items, I don't really see myself storing anything useful in there, although it would be nice to store some stuff that I just don't want to toss.

Although at this point I've already tossed most of it
    The real benefit for me is being able to keep melee gear on me, WHM in one bag and BLM in another bag. Then I just have to hit the mog house, change jobs then just hop down to Joachim Phoenix and I can change gear on the way.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    Putting entire sets into storage tends to be alot faster than putting in individual items. So yes complete set storage still is advantageous. It's also MUCH more time consuming to have to select individual items in my experience. EG time spent selecting cruor buffs individually vs the grab em all option or new forbidden keys options vs the old get em out one at a time method.
    Yeah, but do you really want to take out an entire set when you really just want 1 piece of the gear in the first place.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I usually need 2~3 items from set storage at a time and with a sachel i can plop the spares into there.
    Whm blessed gear for example hasn't been beat for meleeing, until i get off my lazy ass and kill some ahtowa nmsIi technically have a use for 3~4/ morrigan on rdm, unless i get dusk+1 gloves my thf has a use for 3/5 homam. So on and so forth. So until my inventory gets bogged down again it's actually more time efficient to just grab that shit and plop the useless parts Into the sack rather than go through menus.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

See, I just like it because I can take the jobs that I use every once in a blue moon and just put the gear away in its entirety. I'm just psyched because I don't have to feel like a hoarder anymore when I open my mog house.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

One step closer to being able to job change anywhere.

Now all they need to do is give some updates to Ballista & Brenner and we can close the pool.

edit: wrong thread <_<

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by fredjanx View Post
    edit: wrong thread <_<
    FAIL FRED FAIL

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

for all you who may have forgotten, this isnt the same Dev team (not entirely) allot of the assholes are working on FFXIV now, and the ppl left on FF dont need their concent to give the players stuff anymore