Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Synergistic Splendors Await! (11/29/2010)

Synergistic Splendors Await! (29/11/2010)

Synergists of Vana'diel, start firing up your furnaces! The upcoming version update will see the upper limit of Synergy skill raised to level 80 (Artisan), and with a host of recipes—featuring lavish new furnishings and much, much more—there's sure to be something for everyone to enjoy!

Headlining the recipe book are the guild stalls first announced at VanaFest 2010. These opulent items are prime examples of the perfect marriage between form and function, as they will proudly display your passion for your chosen craft, while giving you a significant crafting skill increase to boot!

And why stop there? You can decorate your stall further with yet more stylish items depicting the finest wares each guild has to offer. Certain items can be crafted via synergy, while others can be obtained in exchange for the guild points acquired through certain guild quests.

Fishermen's Guild

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...982/5982_2.jpg

Carpenters' Guild

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...982/5982_4.jpg

Blacksmiths' Guild

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...982/5982_6.jpg

Goldsmiths' Guild

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...982/5982_8.jpg

Weavers' Guild

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...82/5982_10.jpg

Tanners' Guild

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...82/5982_12.jpg

Boneworkers' Guild

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...82/5982_14.jpg

Alchemists' Guild

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...82/5982_16.jpg

Culinarians' Guild

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...82/5982_18.jpg

These furnishings are just the tip of a massive iceberg of items that no synergist worth his or her fewell will want to miss!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

I waited all weekend for this? If the next notes aren't about them fixing WoE, i'm going to pop a blood vessel.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

been camping pol.com 2hrs for update notes expecting job abilities/spells or new weapon skills or woe news and we get this.... im goin back to bed.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Hey, it's the obligatory DERP update. Everyone say it with me!

DERP!

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pnavaja View Post
    been camping pol.com 2hrs for update notes expecting job abilities/spells or new weapon skills or woe news and we get this.... im goin back to bed.
    similarly. tho I was also doing some other rubbish stuff.

new furnishings to me have always been in the category of cool but useless lol... An avid crafter might disagree but then again nothing good really requires crafting anymore

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

SE devs upset nobody cares about synergy, makes synergy-crafted items a requirement for the next Empyrean stage.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What the S-E :<

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

YES! Now I'm 69 levels behind on synergy instead of 59! I know ONE person on my server with synergy leveled...ONE. Gimme some patch preview that tells me if my relics are going to get shat on some more or if theyre going to get some positive attention ffs.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

This is funny lol. At this rate we'll find out the job updates through mining tomorrow instead of getting notes. Why wait so long to announce new spells/ja?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Tomorrow wat. There's still a full week 'til the update hits. lol at this though.

Dragoon Mage
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Massimo View Post
    Tomorrow wat. There's still a full week 'til the update hits. lol at this though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playonline
    Downloadable file size and time required for FINAL FANTASY XI version update that is scheduled on Nov. 30, 2010 08:00 (GMT) are as follow. This is based on 1Mbps DSL environment.

Windows Version
    Downloadable file size: 62.5MB
    About 7 minutes, 30 seconds

Xbox 360 Version
    Downloadable file size: 62.6MB
    About 28 minutes
    Guess this is what they mean, though this normally just DAT files I believe, cant remember if scrolls and such are added, know stats arn't.

Some of that stuff looks nice, but until I can have a seperate place for furnature in a safe I wont be using any of this.

Why wait so long to announce new spells/ja?
    I do recall people in the past complaining a bit about how they don't know how to build hype, since they sometimes show derp updates a day before the patch. Since we know they read BG, obviously they decided to show the things you guys really care about last now!

My problem with purtying up Mog Houses is that you have to specifically get people to enter your Mog House to show them your fabulous decorating sense, but there's really nothing to do inside a mog house outside of standing around and chatting, which is done quite well using linkshell chat. It also gets in the way of more gameplay-centered space issues, because apparently furniture is kept in storage even when it's put out on display. Guess that's going to be solved with this patch too, though.

I feel kinda bad for the graphics design team going through all that trouble making stuff that looks pretty good that very little of the population is actually going to see in-game.

Also, those of you who F5 the playonline page constantly have no sympathy from me.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

THE PS2 CANT HANDLE UPDATES OF THIS MAGNITUDE!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Jaunty View Post
    Guess this is what they mean, though this normally just DAT files I believe, cant remember if scrolls and such are added, know stats arn't.

Some of that stuff looks nice, but until I can have a seperate place for furnature in a safe I wont be using any of this.
    Oh yeah, I missed that one. Still, it should just be animations/models like usual.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

that update note was worth it just for the dead crab

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Massimo View Post
    Oh yeah, I missed that one. Still, it should just be animations/models like usual.
    It doesn't matter. We usually find out new things anyway. We won't know the effects of each new spell or ability but at least we know who's getting something new. BLU is a good example usually.
    Maybe this time they're hiding something big in the job adjustments but I won't really get that excited yet.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Aemora View Post
    while giving you a significant crafting skill increase to boot!
    Wonder what this means.

aduidarnenye

I hate it when they add more furnishings because they refuse to recognise that the mog safe is not big enough to really decorate a mog house. If I didn't have a bunch of stuff for jobs I'd love to put some cool furnishings into my mog house and make it look all pretty and nice. But sadly, I have one of those 65 slot wall hangings and a 20 slot bookshelf or something similar. Very boring. Give us a separate inventory menu for furnishings!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I couldn't give a shit about furnishings in general, but if these new furnishings let us break tier on high level synths, that'd be pretty cool!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by barber2006 View Post
    Wonder what this means.
    Provides advanced support without having to go to NPC and pay for it, but does not stack with the advanced support of the same craft(or other crafts), maybe?