BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nadrojj Rolyatt
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Edrakali View Post
    I don't really like this change to TH. It introduces a whole new sort of problems in a group like mine:
    1) If the THF wanted a drop from an NM, he will never stop feeding it TP until it dies.
    2) If the THF does not need a drop from an NM, he will only SA/TA once and sit back; making the person who actually needs drops demand more of the THF.
    3) If any NM doesn't drop the desire item, it is either the THF's fault for not landing enough SA/TA's or the other DD's fault for killing too fast before the THF does enough poking.
    Your opinion sucks and it's quite obvious the level of players you associate yourself with. I really hope the new nin tools are not synergy. GO AWAY SYNERGY!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Now whos mad ^^?

but you know what, You make me laugh, You're a fun guy. Riding Rocl's nuts for saying something. Thats a Sig'er

You know what? For the sake of Massimo and everyone else. You win!
    Spoiler: show
    And for the sake of me not getting banned for arguing with an idiot, i think thats bannable?
    You sure are quick with those edits, by the time I read your post and hit the reply with quote it was different with 100% more spoilers. Way to think on your feet buddy, I bet you think up comebacks to people all the time when you're lying in bed at night thinking about the events of the day.

There's really nothing to be won here as this never was an arguement in the first place. It was just you getting all pissy because you disagreed with what I said. When I explained my reasoning you started mud slinging and telling me I'm wrong when the fact of the matter is neither of us know for sure, which is a concept you can't seem to grasp. It really has nothing to do with being right or wrong.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
    I'm not sure any of my jobs will make it to 90. At this point the only jobs I have that leave the moghouse for anything other than !! procs at 90 will be MNK and RDM... Not quite what I was going for with my job spread.

EDIT: Well, guess I could level NIN like I planned and go NIN/DNC... lol
    NIN/DNC with Haste Samba, Violent Flourish for Stun, and Curing Waltz 3. Evasion Bonus II from /DNC, as well. It could be a competitive soloer with DNC, though the lack of Fan Dance and Curing Waltz 4 would hurt it on some solos. Honestly though, I find myself using Fan Dance rarely if at all when soloing. Increased Subtle Blow (and likely evasion?) compared to Dancer, potentially higher DPS with +10% Dual Wield from traits/gear compared to +5% Haste (and occasional Saber Dances) solo. No piercing damage, but it's still competitive.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

You know the cards and tools are gonna be the high level synergy crafts...if they aren't i'll eat my hat without salt

Regarding THF TP feeding:

Atma of the Noxious Fang = Probelm solved

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Okay, I didn't read the WHOLE thread here, but I have a question.

Inoshishinofuda: Used to cast any elemental ninjutsu
    Shikanofuda: Used to cast any self-enhancing ninjutsu
    Chonofuda: Used to cast any foe-damaging ninjutsu
    What's the difference between elemental jutsu and foe-damaging jutsu? I thought elementals WERE the damaging ones. Do they mean enfeebling?

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Hookah View Post
    You sure are quick with those edits, by the time I read your post and hit the reply with quote it was different with 100% more spoilers. Way to think on your feet buddy, I bet you think up comebacks to people all the time when you're lying in bed at night thinking about the events of the day.

There's really nothing to be won here as this never was an arguement in the first place. It was just you getting all pissy because you disagreed with what I said. When I explained my reasoning you started mud slinging and telling me I'm wrong when the fact of the matter is neither of us know for sure, which is a concept you can't seem to grasp. It really has nothing to do with being right or wrong.
    Spoiled to save people from reading this trash. ---
    From "Umad" to "Real Life" card huh? I guess you gotta spam your post count up some how, even if it means making yourself look like a tool.

you know, I don't think I've ever heard someone say "Thinking on your feet" as a detrimental thing. I think of further means, I edit, Simple really.

Also, "Not an argument"?. If it wasn't an Argument you would never have responded in the first place. You made yourself look like an idiot with your completely wild and unfounded speculation. You asked me "Where i found my information" in the most sarcastic and snotty ass way you could, I responded, then you went off the Deep end.

Then you pulled a Umad card, and Now you're nonchalantly trying to save-face by attempting to act like you never really cared or "It was never an Argument" when it was very clear you absolutely had to respond as quickly as possible to defend your completely unfounded wild speculations, on the same level of idiocy as Cheese-Sandwiches, While attempting to passive-aggressively make shitty incredibly angry comments, while pulling off some of the most cliche internet memes and "real life" card posts I've seen since "Real_nigga"

You can put on the act now, It's Cool, I'll let you respond to me once more to save face, but for the sake of avoiding the Isla-hammer, You're not worth a ban.

That and it seems like Everyone else is moving on and ignoring you as well.
    Fyi, the reason i continued to argue was because your "Speculations" were completely unfounded, plenty of people other than me have even called you out on how retarded and wild they were. If your speculation made sense, This would have never occured, and i certainly would have not taken it this far. Its not that i deny you're "Speculating" its that your speculation is completely unfounded and has no evidence or support to back it up.

Edit: And if it makes you feel better, IN your next response, Type whatever you want! Cause I'm blocking your dumbass so i never have to read your wild speculation and unfounded crap ever again. You're depressing me on what should be a fabulous day for Thief's everywhere.

CHEERS, MATE!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Sabishii View Post
    Okay, I didn't read the WHOLE thread here, but I have a question.

What's the difference between elemental jutsu and foe-damaging jutsu? I thought elementals WERE the damaging ones. Do they mean enfeebling?
    Chonofuda will be debuffs. Hojo, Jubaku, etc.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Spoiled to save people from reading this trash. ---
    From "Umad" to "Real Life" card huh? I guess you gotta spam your post count up some how, even if it means making yourself look like a tool.

you know, I don't think I've ever heard someone say "Thinking on your feet" as a detrimental thing. I think of further means, I edit, Simple really.

Also, "Not an argument"?. If it wasn't an Argument you would never have responded in the first place. You made yourself look like an idiot with your completely wild and unfounded speculation. You asked me "Where i found my information" in the most sarcastic and snotty ass way you could, I responded, then you went off the Deep end.

Then you pulled a Umad card, and Now you're nonchalantly trying to save-face by attempting to act like you never really cared or "It was never an Argument" when it was very clear you absolutely had to respond as quickly as possible to defend your completely unfounded wild speculations, on the same level of idiocy as Cheese-Sandwiches, While attempting to passive-aggressively make shitty incredibly angry comments, while pulling off some of the most cliche internet memes and "real life" card posts I've seen since "Real_nigga"

You can put on the act now, It's Cool, I'll let you respond to me once more to save face, but for the sake of avoiding the Isla-hammer, You're not worth a ban.

That and it seems like Everyone else is moving on and ignoring you as well.
    Fyi, the reason i continued to argue was because your "Speculations" were completely unfounded, plenty of people other than me have even called you out on how retarded and wild they were. If your speculation made sense, This would have never occured.
    Thx, I won't bother then. At least you realised your posts are trash, it's a start.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Massimo View Post
    Ah, okay, that's what I thought. Thanks.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by GeneJackit View Post
    You know the cards and tools are gonna be the high level synergy crafts...if they aren't i'll eat my hat without salt

Regarding THF TP feeding:

Atma of the Noxious Fang = Probelm solved
    Would suck to give up RR or VV, but with Heroes I'm hoping we get a third Lunar Abyssite, wouldn't be sacrificing anything for that.

My concern, Is i wonder if theres going to be a chat message, Similar to "!!" Weaknesses, to signal you've "enhanced" the trait. Or if its going to have to be completely guess work.

That or maybe a combat Animation... Like a "Debuff" hit (red rings circling enemy) to signal a "Enhancement".

Either Way, Can't wait!

Gunitsoldier

THF NIN BST FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First invited, last in the zone.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Would suck to give up RR or VV, but with Heroes I'm hoping we get a third Lunar Abyssite, wouldn't be sacrificing anything for that.
    Well, you're sacrificing not having RR VV *and* Stout Arm, or Gnarled Horn >_>

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Foldypaws View Post
    Well, you're sacrificing not having RR VV *and* Stout Arm, or Gnarled Horn >_>
    SPECIFICS

xXNyteFyreXx420Sharingan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    NIN/DNC with Haste Samba, Violent Flourish for Stun, and Curing Waltz 3. Evasion Bonus II from /DNC, as well. It could be a competitive soloer with DNC, though the lack of Fan Dance and Curing Waltz 4 would hurt it on some solos. Honestly though, I find myself using Fan Dance rarely if at all when soloing. Increased Subtle Blow (and likely evasion?) compared to Dancer, potentially higher DPS with +10% Dual Wield from traits/gear compared to +5% Haste (and occasional Saber Dances) solo. No piercing damage, but it's still competitive.
    I'm not really looking at it from a solo perspective, but how this plays out for things I do with my friends and linkshell. I don't solo harder stuff much these days.

So now TH can increase with attacks... okay, so I presume there will be an accompanying chat log notice of said effect taking place?

Curious to see how this stacks (if at all) with RNG's new shiny. And speaking of Bounty Shot, wonder if you can additively stack that ability with multiple RNG or if it's just pop it once then move on. Either way shit's gonna be weird now. What this does mean is THF soloing for drops just got a shitload better.

They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    BG Level

Watch the TH boost be a timed debuff... lol. I can see it now

Overninethousandkeyitempopsetmob's treasure daze wears off.
    Xxsephirothcloudxx defeats Overninethousandkeyitempopsetmob.
    You find D. Abj. Feet on Overninethousandkeyitempopsetmob.
    You find Wind Crystal on Overninethousandkeyitempopsetmob
    (You) FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Nice update to the respective jobs. Card and tools look to definitely come from Synergy. Really curious to see how the update to Treasure Hunter will pan out, and if there will be any clarification in chat log messages as has been speculated. Something similiar to DNC log messages for steps would be cool.

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Malacite View Post
    so I presume there will be an accompanying chat log notice of said effect taking place?
    I'd lean more towards no then yes...

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Massimo View Post
    yep confirmed by french note
    Inoshishi-no-fuda : peut être utilisé pour lancer les six ninjutsu élémentaires.
    Shika-no-fuda : peut être utilisé pour lancer les ninjutsu permettant de se renforcer.
    Cho-no-fuda : peut être utilisé pour lancer les ninjutsu affaiblissant l'ennemi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post

Im not sure where you fuckers got that whole fulltime th gear bullshit from. In the old interview it said the highest TH is what sticks to the mob so fulltiming that gear logically will do absolutely nothing for TH that putting it on at 5~1% wont do.
    pure spec : put it @ start not at end!
    case1 start TH3, get +n from proc, put +3 gear, if n>3 you stay @TH3+n, if n<3 you get TH+3.
    case2 start TH3+3, switch (keep th3+3 effect on mob) get +n from proc, you get TH3+3+n
    (might totally not work like that)

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Hookah View Post
    Thx, I won't bother then. At least you realised your posts are trash, it's a start.
    your a fucking moron hookah get off bg, go back to alla.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast