Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

1. Can THF solo Cyanic Crab in walk of echoes?
    2. What is the fastest way to get 30 coin of decay from WoE?

Thanks.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by tomdakilla View Post
    1. Can THF solo Cyanic Crab in walk of echoes?
    2. What is the fastest way to get 30 coin of decay from WoE?

Thanks.
    I think the answer may be on the previous page. Just a hunch.

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Does Labyrinth of Onzozo share weather with Buburimu Peninsula?

edit: answer to this is yes, used magian glasses to check both zones on the same day, and exactly the same forecasts

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

If I need 1 coin of birth, what's the best way of going about getting it? I've gotten the other 29 from 5 man slime runs killing only the bosses so I really know nothing more about WoE. Can I duo a diff zone regular mobs with someone for 1 coin, or is my best bet the slime boss runs? I sort of feel doushy wanting an entire pouch for 1 coin.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I posted previously on here before about receiving a command error when trying to cast high level BRD songs while using windower, namely the second tier carols and foe lullaby II to name a few. To try and fix the problem a friend sent me his resources folder (from the plugins folder) which has the following XML files in it:

abils, areas, items_armor, items_general, items_weapons, md5check, spells, and status

after dropping the resources folder into my plugins folder, I was able to cast the second tier carol songs, but oddly enough I still receive a command error when trying to cast foe lullaby II. I am no windower expert but this leads me to believe that I am missing a certain XML file in the resources folder. I also am unable to use the weaponskill Tornado Kick on my MNK, but able to use perfect counter. Basically anything offense I receive a command error.

Sorry for the long winded post, but if anyone has a fix or could atleast point me in the correct direction that would be wonderful.

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by cdgreg View Post
    I sort of feel doushy wanting an entire pouch for 1 coin.
    Better then leechers running in and snagging that free drop last coin that you need with a 998 lot

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

If I need 1 coin of birth, what's the best way of going about getting it? I've gotten the other 29 from 5 man slime runs killing only the bosses so I really know nothing more about WoE. Can I duo a diff zone regular mobs with someone for 1 coin, or is my best bet the slime boss runs? I sort of feel doushy wanting an entire pouch for 1 coin.
    crabs or ants. crabs: solo the 1 to the left, move back and wait for reinforcements to arrive. most of the time i can dia one and pull it aside before others link to it (assuming more than 1 come down).

ants you can solo (bring echos). they only come up to where the last one died and move back down, so slowly kill your way backwards up the first set of stairs. you can keep pulling babies, but you have to be patient.

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Akuji View Post
    I posted previously on here before about receiving a command error when trying to cast high level BRD songs while using windower, namely the second tier carols and foe lullaby II to name a few. To try and fix the problem a friend sent me his resources folder (from the plugins folder) which has the following XML files in it:

abils, areas, items_armor, items_general, items_weapons, md5check, spells, and status

after dropping the resources folder into my plugins folder, I was able to cast the second tier carol songs, but oddly enough I still receive a command error when trying to cast foe lullaby II. I am no windower expert but this leads me to believe that I am missing a certain XML file in the resources folder. I also am unable to use the weaponskill Tornado Kick on my MNK, but able to use perfect counter. Basically anything offense I receive a command error.

Sorry for the long winded post, but if anyone has a fix or could atleast point me in the correct direction that would be wonderful.
    Resources were recently updated but it was a clusterfuck. The posted url linked to an old version, but worked for some people, etc, etc, etc. There's actually rain weather in SSG right now so I can't search myself, but look back a few pages in this main forum and look for a topic named something along the lines of Resources updated, etc, etc. If you can't find it reply here and I'll try to search once weather drops.

Also nice job using random Q thread!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I got it to work! thanks guys!

Is there any solid info on cloudsplitter? All I've seen so far is one guy saying "it sucks".

Banned.

BG Level

Does Labyrinth of Onzozo share weather with Buburimu Peninsula?

edit: answer to this is yes, used magian glasses to check both zones on the same day, and exactly the same forecasts
    I was so upset that i couldn't answer this

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

anyone have knowlege of duoing Ketea? was thinking MNK/NIN RDM/WHM or RDM/WHM x2 and spamming enfeebles on it until it opens its mouth then nuking it down, rinse repeat keeping it grav lock'd or would this not work? suggestions?

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    anyone have knowlege of duoing Ketea? was thinking MNK/NIN RDM/WHM or RDM/WHM x2 and spamming enfeebles on it until it opens its mouth then nuking it down, rinse repeat keeping it grav lock'd or would this not work? suggestions?
    Not a direct answer to your question but check out the abyssea-vunk topic and go back a page or so. There's 3-4 posts referring to ketea kills. I asked a similar question earlier today and found some decent information there. I dont see why mnk tanking until it opens mouth, then gravity kite>CS/nuke wouldnt work. Take that with a grain of salt though, I haven't fought yet, popping tomorrow, just read other responses.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I've fought it as NIN/WAR BRD/WHM WHM/SCH BLM/RDM but hell adding a BRD to the that thing is like taking someone who is a confident player, stripping them of all their knowledge feeding them lead paintchips and watching them try and solo genbu, shits stupid easy even for people with downs syndrom, but thanks I'll look into that thread

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    You'd prolly get your shit kicked in. Why.... would you need /whm? Unless I'm missing something that's completely retarded. /sch if you need erase for bind. I don't see why you'd need to kite it with 2 rdms, just have them /nin and space apart. If you get it to open mouth just fanatics CSnuke it down, although you probably wouldnt need to unless you caught a bad sinuate rush.

Edit: Also (I'm assuming here) you have experience with tanking the mob and you STILL couldnt see that it could be easily handled by 2 rdm/nins just straight tanking?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Is it at all possible to gift a copy of an Abyssea add-on to another account? Buying it for yourself prevents you from getting a second code later, and it just charges your attached card automatically so even if I logged in on a separate account it'd charge their card for the purchase.

Is the only option to just forward someone 10 bucks? I'm hoping there's some arcane loophole in SE's overly complex system.

Banned.

BG Level

Don't think so.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

WHM melee.

STandard gear setup for TPing and Hexa Strike.

also, alternatives might be needed for the, ah, harder to get items.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ada Rusheart
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Club/Club/x/Tiphia Sting
    Walmart/PCC/Suppa/Brutal
    Goliard/Blessed/Whatever/Rajas
    Aesir/Some kind of haste belt/Blessed/Blessed

Hexa gear is going to depend more on what atma you have, I'm not familiar with what gear WHM has access to for it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jeryhn View Post
    There was some guy that started a thread a little while back about a GM that got angsty about Amhuluk and the wall.

I guess you can make the assumption that at least one person should be able to be hit by both regular hits and special attacks to be "safe" in using terrain to your advantage. Not like its hard to spam Cure5 on one guy. Otherwise, do so at your own risk.
    put a turtle PLD! if GM pop just say your"tank"(since pld is THE tank for SE) can be hit by any move, and that he do all he can to get hate (no cruor buff cheat cure, GM will says it's abusing system)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast