Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

How about doing away with timed NMs altogether in Abyssea since everyone has limited time and force pops make life much less stressful?

Also, with regards to changing key items to alliance drops after spending 30+ hours on Chasmic Hornet...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yk-cnAO8-_...FFFFFFUUUU.jpg

At least maybe now I can actually get my THF gloves and DRG Helm.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    .........Except the bastards didn't ... unlock Salvage from 6 man minimum. D:
    fffffffffff

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by FailureMidgard View Post
    I'm not complaining at all, and when I did mine, it was before the rush. But I've helped 2 friends in LS with it more recently, and I'm merely stating a fact that it's far harder to pop any of the 3 Carabosse NMs than it is to claim -any- free-roaming KI dropping NM, which seem to sit up for 30min at a time unclaimed all the time unless -we- are camping it. Nobody seems the least bit dedicated to it. I'm just stating the facts. Everyone here is saying that these free-roaming NMs are camped like Aery, and I'm saying that I've seen far more competition at Carabosse than I have at them. As a side note, Pascerpot seems to be more heavily camped than Heqet...there's -always- a group there spam popping it.
    Count yourself lucky. Helping a friend with his kannagi, there's been fairly regular botting with gukumatz on shiva. Shit's annoying.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Count yourself lucky. Helping a friend with his kannagi, there's been fairly regular botting with gukumatz on shiva. Shit's annoying.
    I agree with this. It's not that common for people to be camping Carabosse (Someone I know made 8 pop sets/5 kills in one day). Guku on the other hand, oh boy!

How about doing away with timed NMs altogether in Abyssea since everyone has limited time and force pops make life much less stressful?
    yeah man they need to make everything force pop nms those are never camped for a repop especially if they make it the only thing needed for t2s

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    That's just funny, seeing as botting (unless it's just fleehacking) is useless as fuck on Gukumatz...learn how botting works, what it does, then come back and post. It'd take like 30 people to efficiently bot Gukumatz...

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

What's so awesome about Chasmic Hornet's abyssite? Serious question. It's been brought up twice in this thread regarding the Visions Abyssite change.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Xerlic View Post
    What's so awesome about Chasmic Hornet's abyssite? Serious question. It's been brought up twice in this thread regarding the Visions Abyssite change.
    Isn't it the one that makes exp go up faster while chaining? Basically allows you to cap exp faster.

Nothing. Some people just like collecting all the abyssites, it's just something to do.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by FailureMidgard View Post
    That's just funny, seeing as botting (unless it's just fleehacking) is useless as fuck on Gukumatz...learn how botting works, what it does, then come back and post. It'd take like 30 people to efficiently bot Gukumatz...

He can be botted just fine with one person..............

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    - New Trials will be added
    - Quotas for certain trials involving mythics and relics will be reduced (All adjustments will be reflected even for trials in progress)
    1. These trials better make relics worth it
    2. Fuck SE for thinking the original relic quotas were reasonable. I don't regret busting my ass off to complete my 85 yoichi but SE need a reality check.

Bring on the update so I can see relic was a waste of time and I can concentrate on a empyrean.

End rant.

I have to say im quite happy wiht the dev team right now they hitting alot of stuff ppl wanted(Relic).
    And i´m all up for KI be alliance, you have ppl logging now since you get 18 Nms to kill after killing just 2+ Nms, getting them key items will just make ppl log just kill to pass time

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Nitecon View Post
    1. These trials better make relics worth it
    2. Fuck SE for thinking the original relic quotas were reasonable. I don't regret busting my add off to complete my 85 yoichi but SE need a reality check.

Bring on the update so I can see relic was a waste of time and I can concentrate on a empyrean.

End rant.
    It's not so bad with Farm bot and Solo assist with XIP i usually get a good amount done while I'm sleeping.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Best thing is instead of playing free FF14, everyones f5ing waiting for update notes.

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    I actually feel the same way, bro. However, the game was set to easy mode the minute Scars was released, to be honest. People are just complaining to complain now if anything. Even amongst all of the bitching about timed NMs and claiming, this is MUCH easier than camping Aery/Dominion/Valley or doing Dynamis for 2+ hrs for little reward over the course of 5+ years.
    I know people have said this a bunch but getting the Empyrean weapons does seem a little too easy compared to Relic. It still probably takes a couple years to get a Relic weapon but from what people have said if you have some really nice friends you can get a Empyrean inside a week! I'm not complaining it's just I say that for all the Relic holders out there that put so much effort into getting theirs and now these are better. Well, they are only better inside Abyssea, I guess?

Best thing is instead of playing free FF14, everyones f5ing waiting for update notes.
    The last few times everything they previewed ended up being like 90% of the update notes anyway. The real wait is for when the patch goes live so people can see the dat mines, I would think.

Obviously people are reload spamming POL viewer.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Treasure coffers that appear upon battlefield completion will occasionally yield "Frayed Pouch" items.

How is that any different then how it was before ?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Well, they are only better inside Abyssea, I guess?
    Better outside of abyssea too...

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    Treasure coffers that appear upon battlefield completion will occasionally yield "Frayed Pouch" items.

How is that any different then how it was before ?
    Hoping by "Occasionally" It means, you get atleast 1 pouch 100% of the time after completing a floor.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    He can be botted just fine with one person..............
    This. I've been enough popped-purple fafnirs to know botting when i see it. a level 32 rdm claiming guk time and time and time again (popping purple each time) is a little obvious. Maybe you need to learn?