Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72
    Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

they brewed with a whm using a club using hexa nonstop for 3k damage, it was cute.

brew wore off at 1%, everyone runs in, gets charmgad

I voke, Pop my own brew, kill one guy with counter, and melee Rani to death.

the counter kill was... glorious,

even if it makes me a terrible person.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Went to dualbox Cerberus on NIN with my WHM alt because I was bored. Standard fight, had him at 3% when he got off a GoH > Lava spit which left me at about 200 HP. I panicked a little and quickly alt+tabbed to my WHM to hit her cure5 macro. Apparently my finger missed the alt button, and instead of ctrl-9 firing from my WHM's macro palette (which would have topped off my HP with a refreshing cure 5), my ctrl-9 fired off my my NIN's macro palette, which caused me to use an Air Rider firework. Cerb's next hit killed me, and I watched in amused horror as a little goblin Santa Claus twirled down in the sky and landed on my body

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Nattack View Post
    they brewed with a whm using a club using hexa nonstop for 3k damage, it was cute.

brew wore off at 1%, everyone runs in, gets charmgad

I voke, Pop my own brew, kill one guy with counter, and melee Rani to death.

the counter kill was... glorious,

even if it makes me a terrible person.
    Brew'd with it at 1%?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

with about 12 charmed people following it? yeah.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

with about 12 charmed people following it? yeah.
    Ah makes sense my bad! Coulda just popped a fanatics though

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

that wouldnt have gotten me the kill via counter!
    i wish i had my dagger equipped, aeolian edge that thing, oh man, delicious

edit: i mean. uh

i swear im a good guy.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

that wouldnt have gotten me the kill via counter!
    i wish i had my dagger equipped, aeolian edge that thing, oh man, delicious
    Now that would have been fucking amazing

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

i had enough time to go try a battlerigged chariot. makes me 0/2 on bst ear, im so unlucky ; ;

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I hate you nat...... ive been so busy with kanna and ara's ukon i haven't had time to get my own eponas...... stuck @ the inlaws for the rest of the weekend till monday see you then so i can smack you.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

:X

i do honestly feel terrible about it.

hit me up later, we will do ukon for araiko, I got like only 5 briareus done so far

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Killing someone with counter.. awesome haha grats on your ring.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Someone say counter kills? MNK used hundred fists and was instantly charmed:

Ok ok retaliate, close enough. Was still funny to watch her insta-die though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaia View Post
    Went to dualbox Cerberus on NIN with my WHM alt because I was bored. Standard fight, had him at 3% when he got off a GoH > Lava spit which left me at about 200 HP. I panicked a little and quickly alt+tabbed to my WHM to hit her cure5 macro. Apparently my finger missed the alt button, and instead of ctrl-9 firing from my WHM's macro palette (which would have topped off my HP with a refreshing cure 5), my ctrl-9 fired off my my NIN's macro palette, which caused me to use an Air Rider firework. Cerb's next hit killed me, and I watched in amused horror as a little goblin Santa Claus twirled down in the sky and landed on my body
    This made my morning.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

That you have a macro for a firework is pretty awesome!

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Kaia View Post
    Stories like this make FFXI worth playing (and reading about, too).

EDIT: To be fair, I should share a similar story of my own. A while back, a small amount of friends and I were semi-regularly doing Dynamis, hunting down the items that were still worthwhile. Since it was such a small, tightly-knit group, we sometimes created absolutely ridiculous macros with /p and /sh contents, which would be blared repeatedly during a run.

After a few days of not playing, my roommates and I were on FFXI, though not for a Linkshell event. We joined a group of random players to help a friend complete a mission, though I forget which. This involved a battlefield. While we were there, one of my roommates -- who also helps run the aforementioned Dynamis group -- was playing as DRK, and we were eventually squeezed into a tight spot. The boss we were fighting was nearly dead, and he almost had full TP, so he began spamming his WS macro.

However, he had forgotten that he wrote "/p RAMALAMADINGDONGDOOOOOOOOO!!!!" in said macro for Dynamis.

So, this was spammed a thousand times or so in party chat at the end of this battle, completely clogging the screen as he slammed his keys over and over again.

By the time we were done (and we did win), tears were coming out of my eyes and I could hardly breathe after laughing so much.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I was just campling La Velue with a JP. I beat him to every single PH pop, but then my girlfriend needed me for something and I had to afk.

I come back literally 10 minutes later (two PH pops) to find out he has just (saw the text scrolling up in my chat screen) killed the NM after pulling him as far south (out of range of me.) What an asshole.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    I was just campling La Velue with a JP. I beat him to every single PH pop, but then my girlfriend needed me for something and I had to afk.

I come back literally 10 minutes later (two PH pops) to find out he has just (saw the text scrolling up in my chat screen) killed the NM after pulling him as far south (out of range of me.) What an asshole.
    People always pull that horse shit, pisses me off so much. When I was doing trial for h2h I had been camping KoH for 4 hours, some guy shows up asks to team up I say sure, about 30 minutes later I say wc and go afk 3 minutes, come back and he had claimed the NM and dropped PT, when I sent him tell asking wtf he said "I wasn't going to let somebody afk get credit for my work"

aokhgpoakhpoekz

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I swear there was more camaraderie the first time I went through this. On the weekends I would tell JP players to go to sleep and I would camp until they came back.

Man... not the case any more for sure. I might as well be doing this shit solo against other claimers.

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Some backstory: So I'm exping in altep and someone is kiting rani around. I watch a Cor try to brew it, heals it twice, he dies at 2%, as does the rest of his party. So my alliance decides to claim it, ya know "Free NM lets kill it." Someone attacks, instant wipe. Nin in the party that popped it, then continues trying to sac it/tank it down while at 2% with apoc atma. After 4 times of dying he eventually just starts kiting it. 20 mins later of kiting, they get a blm to brew it with earth crusher. Blm is doing absolute shit damage with brew (4%/WS, whereas the cor earlier 2 shot it to 2%), and finally kills it, with the brew wearing off seconds after the death.

and lolfullperlewarwithlv30skill