Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MaachaQ

All Worlds Emergency Maintenance (Dec. 10)

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/pol...ews20194.shtml

At the following time, we will be performing emergency maintenance on FINAL FANTASY XI. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XI will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
    Dec. 10, 2010 from 9:00 to 11:00 (PST)
    * Maintenance completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Service]
    FINAL FANTASY XI

* The World Transfer Service will be unavailable starting 30 minutes before the maintenance. Also, the Character Restoration Service will be unavailable once the maintenance has started.

* Maintenance operations will delete any reservations for Pankration matches and Maze Tabulae registered to NPC Duplidoc for Moblin Maze Mongers. To those players who are scheduled to participate in Pankration matches, those who will enter Assault, Salvage or Einherjar areas, or those who will participate in Dynamis or Limbus at the time of the maintenance, we ask that you please wait until maintenance is complete before engaging in these activities. Please note that we cannot replace items that are lost during the maintenance process.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

fucking shit if all our hardwork unlocking bosses resets to 0%...

Murder machine with a motor in her nose
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Yeah that's almost 4 whole days of work down the drain! How dare they!

All I do after a patch like this is just level. When was the last time we had a major patch with no emergency updates right after?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

where's the maintenance to fix the logon issues? Spent over 30 minutes trying to get through POL last night! And from what I see I was one of the lucky ones that actually was able to get to the game.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by SnickySnacks View Post
    Yeah that's almost 4 whole days of work down the drain! How dare they!

All I do after a patch like this is just level. When was the last time we had a major patch with no emergency updates right after?
    it's trying to pop the zone boss. If you've tried it, it SUCKS lol.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Lol'd

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    San Solara
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

We're spamming boss kills right now while we can.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Bwahahahahahaa.

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Good thing I already got Resheph done last night.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Sucks. I never got to run around abyssea in raider's pants forceDCing entire alliances.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

This is our first post-patch maintenance, isn't it? Or have I missed one? Is it confirmed that maintenances reset Heroes-zones Dominion/NM percentiles?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Nyosan View Post
    It's confirmed that maintenances reset Heroes-zones Dominion/NM percentiles?
    I don't think it's confirmed.

I had a laugh over this maintenance. I was soloing crabs in WoE, and got 3 coins of advancement on the last six mobs... immediately after the 3rd coin dropped, I got the message for emergency maintenance.

We have corrected the following issues:

- An issue where Francisco was able to obtain Coins of Advancement.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    Sucks. I never got to run around abyssea in raider's pants forceDCing entire alliances.
    This was the most satisfying thing ive done in ffxi in 6yrs

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Its strange, because I was constantly wearing those pants, and no one in my alliance had DC problems ever.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Its strange, because I was constantly wearing those pants, and no one in my alliance had DC problems ever.
    Same, I was upset.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Good thing my ls popped grauberg boss last night :D

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Why do you people think this will reset NMs? It has no reason to.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

- An issue where the names of certain abilities used by Lilith Ascendant during the mission “Maiden of the Dusk” were displayed incorrectly has been addressed.

- An issue where a player would receive the effect of “Doom” during the mission “Maiden of the Dusk“ even while in the KO’d state has been addressed.

- An issue where a player who did not participate in the battle for the mission “The Wyrm God,” could obtain an Atma as long as they were in the alliance has been addressed.

- An issue where a monster would stop performing actions under certain circumstances during the mission “The Wyrm God” has been addressed.

- An issue where players were unable to receive the key item "Atma of a Future Fabulous" after completing "Champion of the Dawn" has been addressed.

-An issue where "Trial No. 4402" of the Trial of the Magians would indicate the wrong area under the completion conditions has been addressed.

-An issue where the contents of page two of the "Individual Training" option of the East Ronfaure Fields of Valor event would be displayed incorrectly has been addressed.

- An issue where the following items were unable to be stored using the "Moogle Storage Slip 02," has been addressed.
    Hecatomb Cap / Hecatomb Harness / Hecatomb Mittens / Hecatomb Subligar / Hct. Leggings / Hecatomb Cap +1 / Hecatomb Harness + 1 / Hecatomb Mittens +1 / Hecatomb Subligar +1 / Hct. Leggings + 1 /

- An issue where the following items were unable to be stored using the "Moogle Storage Slip 03," has been addressed.
    Cobra Cloche

- Players can now store the following items using the "Moogle Storage Slip 03."
    Cobra Coat / Cobra Cuffs / Cobra Slops / Cobra Pigaches / Iron Ram Helm / I.R. Chainmail / Iron Ram Mufflers / I.R. Breeches / I.R. Sollerets / Fourth Armet / Fourth Gauntlets / Fourth Cuisses / Fourth Sabatons

- An issue where the item names for the following items were displayed incorrectly has been addressed.
    (Previous) Winged Mace > (Corrected) Winged Wand
    (Previous) Vodun Wand > (Corrected) Vodun Mace
    (Previous) Vodun Wand +1 > (Corrected) Vodun Mace +1

- An issue where the additional effect of “Oirandori” could be overwritten has been addressed.

- An issue where the additional effect of “Vougier's Contus” was not working as intended has been addressed.

- An issue where a player could not catch a “Nebimonite” while having a “Shrimp Lure” equipped has been addressed.

- An issue where players performing the following job emotes targeting other players would instead target themselves has been addressed.
    White Mage / Dark Knight / Summoner / Blue Mage

- An issue causing the screen to freeze when a character with the following equipment appeared on screen has been addressed (Xbox 360 only).
    Raider's Culottes / Raid. Culottes +1 / Raid. Culottes +2

- An issue where, under certain conditions, the displayed item name and quantity of “Dark Adaman Bolt” would overlap has been addressed.

- An issue causing the help messages of the following items to be displayed incorrectly has been addressed.
    Raider's Vest +2 / Orison Earring / Alcd. Harness +1 / Nebula Hpl. / Snow Sachet / Breeze Sachet / Soil Sachet / Thunder Sachet / Aqua Sachet / Light Sachet / Shadow Sachet / Fay Teardrop / Unseelie Eye
    The Wyrm God? nvm found it one of the new quests. Did SE find that on their own, or did someone seriously get THAT far allready?

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

The Wyrm God is the Shinryu fight, pretty certain

BG Content