1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 5 hours, 6 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 18 hours, 53 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 22 hours, 6 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 11 hours, 53 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    green jellybean
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rivian View Post
    Crashing wards has been a problem since release. I guess most ppl just didn't notice it or care until more recently with the search making wards more useful. It is a huge annoyance and i don't understand why it hasn't been addressed or even acknowledged as a problem by SE yet.

Unless of course it is intentional. Maybe SE intentionally resets the wards every day or two to force people to go in there and reset their retainers to try and at least get people in there to keep shit available for sale.
    The crashing has become more frequent, and its more common in some towns that others. Ul'dah crashes much more frequently.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

so annoying, it crashes everyday on Kashuan.

Dammit Steve of the House of Weave
    BG Level

I've been noticing a lot of crashes too unless they're just empty wards.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I have been wondering the same thing, are wards crashing alot or are the wards just barren...

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

all but uldah is pretty much a barren ward area on my server

oh and wards do crash/retainers only stay for about 2-3 days, then have to be resummoned.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    all but uldah is pretty much a barren ward area on my server

oh and wards do crash/retainers only stay for about 2-3 days, then have to be resummoned.
    2-3 days??? Mine doesn't even make it overnight on my server.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Seems to vary between <1-3 days. I tend to log out in wards at the end of the night after setting up my retainer. If i log in the next day and it's empty, i know there's been a reset. Seems it also always starts me in a different ward than i logged out in upon logging in after a reset, and i'm unable to summon a retainer until moving to a different ward.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rivian View Post
    Seems to vary between <1-3 days.
    Also my experience. It might be somewhat more tolerable if the Red/Green status icons next to retainer names actually frigging updated automatically. I hate having to click both names to see if they summon and manually update the stupid status color. I like to keep one retainer unsummoned so I can trade at bells while the other one sells stuff, so every time I trade with my unsummoned one at a bell I have to go through the extra step of summoning the other one just to see if their retarded ass is still selling stuff. This will be an absolute TREASURE to manage when they let us have more than 2 retainers.