+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mindjack     submit to reddit submit to twitter

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Mindjack

Surprised there wasn't already a thread for this, though I'm sure most of you have heard of it.

http://www.mindjackgame.com/na/

A.D. 2031

A new era. Sophisticated and complex technologies are now contributing to the advancements of mankind. However, the world's governments are crumbling, new corrupt powers arise and conspiracies proliferate. The truth behind the proscribed technology could destroy the very core of humanity. Join a rogue team of agents as they fight for survival and entangle themselves deeper into the mystery.

MINDJACK offers a unique online experience. Enter a revolutionary playing field upon which an engaging solo campaign transitions seamlessly to thrilling cooperative play. Expand your mind's reach by "hacking" into enemies, vehicles, or civilians and enjoy the freedom to control almost any character. Each bystander becomes an active combatant in this new urban warfare. Your "state of mind" is your only limitation!
    Per the website the game is supposed to launch 1/11/2011, but I really can't find much information about it for something that's supposed to be so soon to launch. Anyone seen more about this?

Looks like it actually comes out today. I have only found one review so far (not looking too hard at the moment) and the trailers I had seen come out of the last few months really didn't impress me so much. The graphics are a bit bland to me, but the overall premise sounds interesting and reminds me of the Multiplayer aspect of Demon's Souls.

Oh, this is the review that I read.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

WTF is this game about?

New Odin
    BG Level

This is one of those games to which a finnish saying applies: "shit without seeing it."

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Something about robots, flight attendants, gorillas, and Niko from GTA4.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Did anyone happen to give this a try yet? I was going to gamefly it but kinda backlogged on games atm.

http://angryjoeshow.blip.tv/file/4700195/

Here's a Mindjack review. The game looks really bad.