BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 51 of 149 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Atoreis View Post
    And I can heal it only by dmg while tp or casting?
    Also its effect similar to Amphitrite that Pan will counter any "healing" dmg with 2hr or its just a chance that it will 2hr if I heal him by mistake?
    On 2 legs, it will get healed by damage done during its weaponskills. On 4 legs, it's during magic. It seems to be either a chance or amount healed. Have healed for 1.3k without triggering before, so I'm guessing chance.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    How easy is Chloris for war/nin + whm? (/nin cause doing the nms for !! trigger on the way). Only concern is 2hr since no counterstance
    Chloris 2hr is best possible boost to WAR dmg. Self SC back to back I once had 170TP ready before I could fire another WS

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Massimo View Post
    On 2 legs, it will get healed by damage done during its weaponskills. On 4 legs, it's during magic. It seems to be either a chance or amount healed. Have healed for 1.3k without triggering before, so I'm guessing chance.
    Thx.

Is there any good combo of jobs for ironclad in ule? I was fighting it on NIN WHM BRD and won but its most painful mob I ever tanked on NIN. Standard for ironclads 2-3 shadows taken with one hit add effect stun on "hand" and amnesia on "feet". Hits for 700+ dmg constant Mighty strikes with 1200-1500 hits. draw in + AoE dmg and dispelga. I imagine it would be MUCH easier with kiting?

Nahhhhh. I use this for 5-hit without any extra STP or regain sources outside carbonara. WS in Attila's and Rajas.
    Link goes no where (do I need to log in?) but I can guess (after making the post you quoted I looked into it more, wasn't considering food).

With Carb I can see it working certainly without help but I'm curious to see what you're using that lets you WS in just rajas/brutal/attilas (and assuming rose strap?). The setup I brainstormed would come up short without another piece of STP on for WS.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

His set has exactly enough sTP to get 100.0 TP

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    Link goes no where (do I need to log in?) but I can guess (after making the post you quoted I looked into it more, wasn't considering food).

With Carb I can see it working certainly without help but I'm curious to see what you're using that lets you WS in just rajas/brutal/attilas (and assuming rose strap?). The setup I brainstormed would come up short without another piece of STP on for WS.
    Yeah.. my bad, fixed the link.

Thx.

Is there any good combo of jobs for ironclad in ule? I was fighting it on NIN WHM BRD and won but its most painful mob I ever tanked on NIN. Standard for ironclads 2-3 shadows taken with one hit add effect stun on "hand" and amnesia on "feet". Hits for 700+ dmg constant Mighty strikes with 1200-1500 hits. draw in + AoE dmg and dispelga. I imagine it would be MUCH easier with kiting?
    Kill it before it gets strong. Didn't have any issues WAR WHM WHM. Proc red fast and rape it, basically. If you let it get too many 2 hours off, it'll get almost impossible to kill.

Exactly what I had in my head, piece for piece, I just forgot to add the TP from 2nd hit of Ukko's (derp).

Edit: save for hands, why AF3 instead of Dusk?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

25% haste. As I say in the comment - Perle when Restraint isn't up.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Kill it before it gets strong. Didn't have any issues WAR WHM WHM. Proc red fast and rape it, basically. If you let it get too many 2 hours off, it'll get almost impossible to kill.
    Oh maybe thats why it was soo hard... I didnt know what to expected when we tried it so I was supose to kite it to martello 8 and died otw because it had gravity aura i didnt know about and whm got some magic aggro and was pretty far so WHM claimed it and kited for a moment then died so I was zombie claiming him till whm unweakened then Mijin Gakured to make myself unweakened and we then started fight. He did a lot 2hr before we even started fighting. It was hitting for really scary numbers 750+ normal hits and 1500 while MS later he didnt even need Ms to hit 1000. His def (or i assume pdt now when You opened my eyes whats happened) was very high too 2k :hi with 2x DA.

So i assume it gets perma att+ after every Ms and pdt after every invincible?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Oh maybe thats why it was soo hard... I didnt know what to expected when we tried it so I was supose to kite it to martello 8 and died otw because it had gravity aura i didnt know about and whm got some magic aggro and was pretty far so WHM claimed it and kited for a moment then died so I was zombie claiming him till whm unweakened then Mijin Gakured to make myself unweakened and we then started fight. He did a lot 2hr before we even started fighting. It was hitting for really scary numbers 750+ normal hits and 1500 while MS later he didnt even need Ms to hit 1000. His def (or i assume pdt now when You opened my eyes whats happened) was very high too 2k :hi with 2x DA.

So i assume it gets perma att+ after every Ms and pdt after every invincible?
    I honestly don't know. I don't usually let it stay alive for long enough for it to matter. It went crazy mode on us twice because people were slow at procing.

25% haste. As I say in the comment - Perle when Restraint isn't up.
    Ah, missed that.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

My game crashes whenever I equip Tatsumaki Sitagoromo in Port Jeuno only, any idea why that would happen?

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Is there a way to trade two items via macros?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

brewing with aeolian edge -

atma of gales, atma of the ultimate... and?

thanks!

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Having a big problem w/ dual box FPS. My CPUsage isn't capping out (riding around 70%), nothing else lags, but just the second game. My first char is being run in 1440x900 at full settings and my whm is being run at 640x480 with min settings and my and I'm getting 29 fps on my main, 5-8 on my 2nd.

Anyone know what could be causing the problem?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I'd asy use atma of the beyond or baying moon.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    Is there a way to trade two items via macros?
    Not that i'm aware of.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

How the fuck am I going to compete with JP trade bots Rog? TELL ME!

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

where can i check abyssea titles?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Title NPC in Port Jeuno.

Has anyone tested the level 70 JSE Earrings? Did a quick test with Soldier's earring on war, the latent for it activates at Base HP% like Sorc Ring, can anyone confirm if the other earrings behave this way?