Closed Thread
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Casually serious 10m guild looking for members.

Casual = Not a lot of time investment
    Serious = We want to get shit done

Figure I'd post here since last time I did I got the guild a tank that actually stayed through an expansion (Cephius is a nub though).

We're a small crew (shadow priest, resto shaman, kitty druid, prot paladin) that have a couple extras with us currently (Cephius' prot pally, though he may be a retnub at 85, who knows and a mage) that have been raiding since BC looking for a few more to cap out the guild and allow us to begin raiding.

If we finish out a full guild crew, you can expect to down all normal content just fine, and maybe get into heroics. When the "bleh raiding" bug comes around, the guild will feel it too and we may take a break until next patch, but we'll all come back (has happened a few times now). The good side of this is we're on Cho'gall, which is a very strong Horde server, so you'll be able to pug plenty of content if the guild is ever taking a break. And historically I'll still be around to give you a good tank to possibly get you into raids. Though we only generally break around the 2nd tier of raid content and then at the end of the expansion (SSC/TK and Ulduar we took breaks on)

The main point of the guild is to enjoy raiding with friends. That does mean getting down to business and not long waits/afk's between each attempt on a boss, but casual conversation is allowed as long as it's not during the fight and we'll joke and play around just fine. We managed 3.0 310% mounts, which I use as it seems far more rare than the Ulduar-line. But we're not super pro's and pretty much only I will be getting on people for bad gear/spec/gem/etc. choices and all that.

I'm not sure how to specify what we'd like/need, so I figure just as long as your class/spec isn't already listed we may be open to recruiting you. We need another healer and a couple dps, can probably afford just one more melee dps. What we do want are players that are good, don't have to be pro, but be able to adapt and learn. And don't be obsessed with gear or showing how good you are or anything of the sort.

As well, you'll be able to raid with the great BG Mod, Cephius (Who? Yeah, that's what we say.)

Cephius can probably word a post that sounds more appealing, as me and my persuasion skills are fairly limited.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

What time/days do you raid?

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I'd join if you were on Kil'jaeden. :/

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Typically we've had a raid schedule of Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11ish est. But for ICC since we just did 10m we had it Friday nights. For the most part we can schedule 2-3 nights whenever the group is able to, which for the people so far is any night, so it'll probably depend on the rest of the group.

You want some holy priest action?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I wouldn't be against it. We have some priest I invited while leveling my mage, but he hasn't been tested yet. Atm we're co-raiding with another guild and still figuring out who is worth bringing or not. And if we'd rather just do a raid all on our own.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Join our guild we're bored and I want to kill stuff, plus we do guild heroics for the daily that's reason enough!