• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Mike Leech would be my QB coach, we have blackout Wednesdays where we'd put players who dont live up to expectations into dark closets to make them better. Id also fit Herm Edwards and Matt Millen in there somewhere for comedic relief. Gotta have them on the payroll.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    I swear, Leroy gets into the dumbest arguments.
    ^

Sponsored by Orton
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Id make a fantastic owner. Like on the real, id show the world what Losman and Graham Harrell can do in a real offense.
    The world needs to see massive failure?

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    I swear, Leroy gets into the dumbest arguments.
    I'm underrated.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Id make a fantastic owner. Like on the real, id show the world what Losman and Graham Harrell can do in a real offense.
    We picked up Graham Harrell a few weeks ago and put him in the Packers' QB school.

We'll be trading him for a 2nd rounder to some sucker team in about two years. See: Hasselbeck, Matt and soon to be Flynn, Matt.

BG Level

Oh god...can't contain...
    Quote Originally Posted by http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AmglcyFLUHC0rQHBiq4I8Y5DubYF?slug=ap-favressister-drugarrest
    Brett Favre’s sister arrested in Miss. meth bust

KILN, Miss. (AP)—The sister of Vikings quarterback Brett Favre was jailed on $40,000 bond after a brief appearance Thursday in a Mississippi courtroom, a day after she was arrested during a methamphetamine bust.
    Brandi Favre, 34, was in the courtroom less than 10 minutes when Hancock County Justice Court Judge Tom Carver Jr. set the bond on charges of manufacturing methamphetamine and generating hazardous waste.

If convicted, she faces up to $1 million in fines and up to 30 years in prison on each count.
    Defense attorneys Richard Dymond and Chad Favre said she planned to post bond Thursday.
    She was among five people arrested Wednesday during a drug raid at a condo in Diamondhead, Miss. About nine grams of methamphetamine—worth about $1,000— were recovered, and hazardous materials teams had to clear the condo, said Hancock County Sheriff’s Maj. Matt Karl.
    “She happened to be there and she was arrested along with the others,” Karl said.
    The arrest was first reported by WLOX-TV in Biloxi, Miss.
    Two of the other suspects face the same charges as Favre. The other two were charged with sale of a controlled substance. And one of them also faces a charge of possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute.
    Karl said officers were very familiar with Brandi Favre.
    “She’s always in trouble,” Karl said.
    In 1999, Favre, her sister-in-law and another woman were booked with felony shoplifting. In 1996, she was charged with unlawful use of a weapon in connection with a drive-by shooting at a motel in Slidell, La. At the time she was a student at Southern Mississippi, where Brett Favre played.
    She completed a program in Louisiana that allowed her criminal charges to be erased.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

note: this is why you don't give your kids stripper names like Brandi.
    Spoiler: show
    sorry Sera

oh god

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_spor...xZEZEDn0IJcTr6

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Anyone else wanting the Jets to win, just so Cowherd will finally stop sucking Brady's dick?

BG Level

Anyone wanna make a "throwing interceptions isn't normal...but on meth it is" poster?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    We picked up Graham Harrell a few weeks ago and put him in the Packers' QB school.

We'll be trading him for a 2nd rounder to some sucker team in about two years. See: Hasselbeck, Matt and soon to be Flynn, Matt.
    Damn right. The Packs knows wtf. I wanted to get Brian Brohm from you guys 2 seasons ago, but it didnt happen unfortunately.

Anyone wanna make a "throwing interceptions isn't normal...but on meth it is" poster?
    Oh god lol

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Misread. still LOL

Sponsored by Orton
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

So it isn't really a Favreception it's a methreception?

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Might as well toss in my predictions. Think I was 2-2 last week.

Cutler will beat the Bears. Hawks offense won't put up 41, but combined with Cutler and the Hawks D, 30 is a good bet.
    Packers over the Falcons. Going to be close, but I think this is Rodgers time.
    Steelers over Ravens. Game of the week here if you like hard hitting defenses.
    New England over the Jets. This will be a better game then the last matchup, but NE takes the rubber match by 10.

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I was 3-1 last week I will prolly be 2-2 this week.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...tml#more-33792

This is fucking great! Read it all, it's worth it and I don't even hate the Pats (just Boston)

For the majority of the season, the mantra among NFL pundits was that this was the year of parity and that there was no true favorite. But then the Patriots followed up an ass-kicking at the hands of the Cleveland Browns by cutting a swath of destruction through the rest of the favorites in the NFL, with the exception of the Packers, who the Pats would have lost to if Aaron Rodgers had started.

In some ways, the Patriots, as a team, were a touch more difficult to hate this season (by Patriots hating standards, at least). Most of their roster is compromised of players who haven’t been in the league long enough to build the dirty, cheating reputations they will undoubtedly have by the time their Patriots’ career is over. Sure, Brandon Spikes got suspended for violating the league’s substance-abuse policy. But that was reportedly for ADHD medication, which is fucking lame. Also, he sucks, so it’s not really that fun, anyway.

Lucky for us there’s still gloating dipshit neatly coiffed vagina troll asshole Tom Brady (Cromartie sucks, but he’s right on that score), the small army of white skill players that will each one day receive a biopic co-directed by Ben Affleck and Mark Wahlberg, not to mention dirty dickface Vince Wilfork.

Oh, and there’s still cheating mumblefuck Bill Belichick on the sidelines. That one of his disciples, Josh McSuperAIDS, was caught cheating this year only further beats back the obnoxious claim by Patriots fans they were unfairly picked on for something everybody does.

“FACK THAT NEW YARK FAGGOT SAL ALOSI. YOU’LL NEVAH TRIP LIKE OW-AH BILLY B!”

And, really, the Patriots could have the most likable roster in the history of the league and we’d all still loathe them because of the bandwagon dunkincunt racist distracted baseball fans. I spent Christmas in Boston and heard more white people use the N-word in three days than I have in the last three years combined. And they’re proud of it. They really are. The Massholes who show up on KSK bristle and do their best to counter the established stereotypes about the depiction of their hometown. But get up there and the locals wear it like a badge of honor. “WE AHHHH HONEST ABOUT HOW WE FEEL ABOUT THE DAHHHKIES. WE’UH NAWT AFRAID OF SAYING WHAT WE MEAN! WE’RE JUST TOO REAL! YOU-AHHH JUST SCARE-UD OF SHOWING YO-AH TRUE COLAHS! YO AHHH NO DIFFERENT THAN US!”

/Tawmmy masturbates to Dan Connolly return set to Seether’s “Broken”

As I’ve mentioned before, my girlfriend is from Bahhhstan. She’s – SURPRISE! – a Red Sox fan who can’t be bothered with football. When defending the recent surge in interest among her fellow Masswipes, she says, “well, football is new to us.” THE TEAM’S 50 FUCKING YEARS OLD! WHY MASOCHISM, WHYYYYYYY? GGGGGAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

/Only nice thing she had to say about The Fighter was the accuracy of the accent

I know, I know. We’re all just jealous that the Patriots are going to win their first title unmarred by cheating (until said cheating surfaces years later) unless of course New England plays the Packers again, in which case they will lose another Super Bowl and a great rejoicing will be had. Nevertheless, shitty publications in Massholia are already proclaiming the season a done deal. I don’t read Simmons, but I’m sure he has a dozen separate reverse jinxes in place, each douchier than the last. Never mind that since Brady won his third title in ’04 and started his career 9-0 in the postseason, he’s been – to paraphrase PK – a quasi-Manningesque 5-4.

’05 – Lost to Jake Plummer and the Broncos (cue Pats fans whining for 30 minutes about Champ Bailey’s fumble going through the end zone).

’06 – Lost to the Colts, who could supposedly never beat them, after overseeing the largest blown lead in conference championship history.

’07 – Depending on your view, either committed one of the biggest chokes in Super Bowl history or just got plain dominated by the Giants’ front four (cue Patriots fans ongoing whining about uncalled holding penalties on The Giant Snatch, the ball hitting the ground and issues with the game clock. Also blaming it all on Randy Moss.)

’08 – Bernard Pollard secures himself a place in Canton. 11-5 Pats miss playoffs in favor of 8-8 Chargers. Why would you ever want to change the playoff format after that?

’09 – Patriots get absolutely destroyed by the Ravens in Foxborough (Foxboro? Fox burrow?). At one point, Tom Brady has the chance to easily run in a four-yard touchdown, but opts to throw the ball away instead. Dreamboat downgraded from pussy to stoma fuckhole. Despite the home playoff loss, the team has the gall to celebrate its record regular-season home winning streak record the following year. Didn’t you assholes mock Fat Humps for doing the same shit when the Colts establishing the longest regular season winning streak in NFL history in ’09 after losing in the playoffs the season before? Yeah, you did.

In his first playoff game each year during that span, Brady has a combined 10 TDs and 3 INTs. The rest of the games? 7 TDs and 9 INTs. Probably means bad things for the Jets, but fans of late-round choking by New England could be in for another treat. Brady had quite the streak of games without interceptions this season, but he’s also been lucky as shit. I think the Bears alone dropped three Brady picks. And should New England win it all, well, they were the favorites anyway and it’ll only be the first of theirs that hasn’t been completely discredited. Pressure’s all on them.

Finally, may Woodhead commit the fumble that causes the Pats to lose. May Brady go bald from the stress and anguish of defeat. May Bob Kraft hug a roadside bomb when he visits his Israeli football league. May Welker get reverse vitiligo. May Charles Pierce kick the shit out of Bill Simmons the next time the Sports Guy actually returns to Boston. May FreeDarko get to write Simmons’ obituary. May someone finally make Maria Menounos shut the fuck up. May Belichick get foot fucked by Rex Ryan. May all the sisters and daughters of Pats fans sire black children who grow up to play and win championships for the Yankees and Lakers. May Fenway Park – THE CATHEDRAL OF BAHHSTAN – crumble to dust and you all choke on it. Gillette Stadium can stay, because you don’t give a fuck about it anyway.
    http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content...ts-600x450.jpg

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I don't get why whiteys can talk about the rooney rule.

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...tml#more-33792

This is fucking great! Read it all, it's worth it and I don't even hate the Pats (just Boston)

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content...ts-600x450.jpg
    Jesus lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    Jesus lol
    Hemad.

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server