Closed Thread
Page 211 of 285 FirstFirst ... 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 ... LastLast
    Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Exploring, gathering items and fighting enemies for materials.. who would have thought they would have found a way to make grinding items to be fun. Maybe it has to do with the world being fresh and new and that will rub off when the time comes but for now it's truly awesome.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Burningthought View Post
    If you have a PS4 Pro, don't forget to check your messages from PSN for a $10 credit. I used mine towards the season pass. The thing is that it expires today Nov. 30 so use it before you lose it if you haven't already.
    Not everyone got 1

aka me

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Not everyone got 1

aka me
    Might be because you're in Canada?

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Burningthought View Post
    Might be because you're in Canada?
    That's racist

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    That's racist
    oh rata

BG Level

Nah i was kidding but it's nothing about canada, losts of canadian got it

Guess i was just bad lucky

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orinthia Warsong
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Huh, never got such a message or email. Oh well, game has been pretty fun so far like everyone else mentions heh.

Some of prompto's pics are kinda funny, the comments the other sometimes say are goofy. There was a pic of gladio looking particularly badass and there was a comment by one of them that went something like 'how are you so photogenic?' lol.

I'm still a kid right? I can sink weeks into this and not feel bad about ignoring people right? ...right?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

About some of those photos, lol. The photos that happen mid-battle. When do any of them have time to snap a photo when they are fighting like 5-6 bad guys?

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Maybe Prompto has the whole Spider-Man setup where it just automatically shoots whenever his belt buckle passes by the lense

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

It amazes me how people are giving this game a poorly reviews. Game is so i depth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The combat is shallow, most side quests devolve into the standard fare (go to point and kill X/collect X/press a button at point) we've seen a million times in other rpgs, and the main story honestly seems quite bad. It's a fun game but it for sure has flaws.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Anybody get their carbuncle surprise car skin code yet? It's officially ended but can't see a way to redeem anything
    Are you talking about the Cindy skin? If so it's a little annoying but it's SE Store > Log In > Your Orders > Manage > Unlock Activation Code under your order.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Just got done with red frogs, honestly not hard to find them. Turn up your volume and listen for them, explore in the area you hear them and they stand out pretty easily.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The frogs can be bugged and only 4 will spawn, which can be fixed by making camp.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I found them all pretty easily. But by the time I had gotten to the quest area it had become night time and just using the flashlight made them stand out quite a bit too

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Is it bothering anyone else that 'product placement' in the thread title isnt capitalized and there is no "TM" or Copyright symbol next to it?

And apparently there are always 2 auto-save save slots, and the manual slots start after that. So you'll always have at least 2+1 save files unless you delete the system data.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Dungeons are really great in this game; easily the best part to me. I am LV 27 on CH3 because I cannot stop doing sidequests (the retarded XP from the Samurai kill also); I feel like I'm in Skyrim.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    I have a question... Still on chapter 1, exploring a bit. My team is lvl 5, I found some mine with lvl 7 goblins. Suddenly, I get to an area with a fuck load of Goblins where boss music starts playing. Then I see that the 20 goblins are accompanied by a lvl 52 samurai dude who deals 6000 damage per hit to my characters and I have no way of escaping. Is there a secret to defeating this guy, or am I out of my depth and completely fucked?
    So while backtracking, I found this dungeon at LV 15. I managed to cheese the LV52 Samurai dude by standing on a ledge (2nd time you see him) and just shooting for like 100dmg a shot with a gun; took ~10 mins to kill him. I ended up getting 16k XP after going to the tomb which took me up ~6 levels at an inn lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    I found them all pretty easily. But by the time I had gotten to the quest area it had become night time and just using the flashlight made them stand out quite a bit too
    I did the same thing; just happened upon that quest area at night and I found it pretty easy with the lamp.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Dungeons are really great in this game; easily the best part to me. I am LV 27 on CH3 because I cannot stop doing sidequests (the retarded XP from the Samurai kill also); I feel like I'm in Skyrim.

So while backtracking, I found this dungeon at LV 15. I managed to cheese the LV52 Samurai dude by standing on a ledge (2nd time you see him) and just shooting for like 100dmg a shot with a gun; took ~10 mins to kill him. I ended up getting 16k XP after going to the tomb which took me up ~6 levels at an inn lol.

I did the same thing; just happened upon that quest area at night and I found it pretty easy with the lamp.
    are we talking about the dungeon in chapter 1? i found it at level 3 went through it fully only crazy thing was a level 15 spiderlady whom i BLEW THE FUCK UP , found a bioblaster and a machinegun crossbow thingy. the dungeon itself i ended up leaving once i dead ended it , couldnt enter the special room and even though id killed every living thing it it and unlocked a few areas in round about ways i couldnt get farther , wtf are these keys i keep finding?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    Are you talking about the Cindy skin? If so it's a little annoying but it's SE Store > Log In > Your Orders > Manage > Unlock Activation Code under your order.
    Thanks. I would of likely never figured that out.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    The combat is shallow, most side quests devolve into the standard fare (go to point and kill X/collect X/press a button at point) we've seen a million times in other rpgs, and the main story honestly seems quite bad. It's a fun game but it for sure has flaws.
    Shallow as in how? You're teleporting across the field and can be easily taken down by enemies if you play sloppy. Short of playing on easy or playing with wait, the combat is a somewhat faster kingdom hearts. The side quests have some decent story and character interactions. They're not gripping but hardly something that would hurt a games rating.