Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The huge bromantic roadtrip that involves camping and a firepit and fucking behemoths all over the place makes me not really give a fuck about dubbing at this point.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Hello, nurse.

I'd Hammerhead her Full Service Station if you know what I mean

Edit: French trailer apparently subbed "Cindy" but it seems they're saying "Shi Do Ni" (Cidney) on stage.

Edit 2: You know, since the announcement of the dev switch, have we ever seen Stella/Luna/Whoever stand up? Girl's always sitting down. Making me wonder if shes handicapped or disabled.

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Urge to play rising...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

/v/ just mentioned dual audio being announced. Can anyone confirm?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

You be the judge.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Lip sync and mouth movement doesn't match the words coming out even to the slightest bit. I know it's JP game, around JP audio but I hope it's something they correct.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

They have to re-render all of those cutscenes, they're probably not done yet. They were fine in 13/13-2/LR.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

the lips sync better to japanese voices. clearly it was animated to that one first.

japanese clearly says shidoni.. so its probably Cidney? the mechanic reference is definitely meant to tell us that this is 15's Cid.

that sisyphus looking titan

the game's gonna be amazing but people will bitch about how it doesn't feel FF-ish enough.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Evane View Post

the game's gonna be amazing but people will bitch about how it doesn't feel FF-ish enough.
    Fuck them, I enjoy each and every FF for what it is. No true favourite.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Because those people are scholars of Final Fantasy and know what it should and shouldn't feel like. Clearly they know better than the people making them. /s

Like my bro The Stig, I enjoy them all for what it is. I have favorites but I don't hate any one of them at all. Trailer looks great and I can't wait for more!

Edit: Late on the dub discussion, but in the end it's all about personal preference. Best is dual audio.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

apparently she's 'Cindy' in english version, and 'Cidney' in JP because reasons
    http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/20...#disqus_thread

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Personally couldn't care less what her name is. It's obvious who she's meant to represent.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

yeah I just don't get the localization choice there, lol

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/12/...at-jump-festa/

• The giant golem shown in today’s trailer was Titan. Originally he should have been in the Episode Duscae demo, but they decided to remove him to avoid spoilers, because he plays an important role in the story.
    • The demo will include a working summon, and it’ll be quite powerful.
    • The demo will have dual languages, with voice acting both in English and Japanese. Tabata isn’t sure if it’ll be possible to do the same with the retailer version due to the presence of the other European languages, but he’d like to release an edition with all the languages included.
    • There’s no loading screen when leaving and entering towns. The team would like everything to be seamless, but that’s still in the works and Tabata-san isn’t sure if it’ll be possible. Episode Duscae will be fully seamless.
    • In towns you can go shopping and sleep in hotels like in Final Fantasy games of old.
    • Characters will need to rest once in a while, or suffer penalties. Not sleeping also blocks your ability to level up.
    • You can keep on going three days without sleeping, and each day is 60 minutes in real time, with 40 minutes of daylight.
    • Food grants beneficial buffs. You can either cook it at campsites or buy it in shops and market stalls. Sleeping regularly helps those effects last longer.
    • You can ride trains to travel from one location to the other. You can also move freely and explore the interior of the train as it travels.
    • The new character Cindy is very important for the gameplay and supports the protagonist, even if she’s not one of the main characters. She will be included in Episode Duscae.
    • There is magic, but showing it is not a priority for now. The team is working on the core system. Magic will be introduced when everything works properly.
    • Initially only Noctis was supposed to use magic, but they’re changing that, as it wouldn’t be interesting. Everyone in the party will be able to use magic in some form.
    • The capital city of Noctis’s country is called Insomnia.
    • The “dog cam” shown in the town gameplay video isn’t actually in the game. It’s just a way to show the town without spoilers. The town itself is named Restarg.
    • You’ll hear NPCs talking and chatting with each other when walking around the town. The city will look better in the final version of the game.
    • The town showcased is not the biggest in the game, and won’t be part of Episode Duscae.

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

Fire and ice, so probably Ifrit/Shiva? If so, they look to be quite more powerful than in the FF 13s.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Aevis View Post
    [IMG]gif[/IMG]

Fire and ice, so probably Ifrit/Shiva? If so, they look to be quite more powerful than in the FF 13s.
    Hahahaha something really funny/uncanny about the guy falling over.

So that giant was Titan? Because all I saw was...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

And apparently he will stay that size even when you summon him - I wonder if this will limit him to open areas or something?

Closed Thread
Page 58 of 285 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast