Page 261 of 285 FirstFirst ... 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 ... LastLast
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Were you wearing the jacketless royal raiments the whole time? It gives unlimited stamina.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

You also have to turn on the bar visually in the options setting to actually see it lol. I think the default setting has it hidden from the UI

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Doesn't look that bad. You can see Glad swinging pillars, jumping on shit, tackling, grappling, a rage meter reminiscent of an action game, etc. Whether those are just QTEs or abilities he can make use of, we'll have to see. Kind of strange that they decided to go with a one armed Gilgamesh design, but whatever. At the end you can see Glad fighting Cor who seems to be possessed by Gilgamesh or something, he's got the same aura.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

So the DLC adds a new hall way, okay.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

how is this going to work with respect to existing save files? does it carry your current levels over, or is it completely walled off from the main game? if the marquee bosses are level 40-50 and we're bringing over 90+ characters... lol.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

My guess is they might set it to a fixed start level for the dlc. Maybe 30 or something.. and if it ties up with the main game, the extra exp is tallied after and added to gossips pool

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

NieR Automata composer Keiichi Okabe did two of the tracks for Episode Gladiolus

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Sooo... I'm doing the hunt A Roaring in the Night. At first the 2 iron giants wernt spawning at all when I was there at night. I ending up saving it and just restarting everything, they spawn now but during the fight Gladiolus will go into danger and upon hitting the R2 trigger to use a hi-pot on him the game will just go to an endless loading screen, during the middle of the fight...

what in the world is going on :/

Edit: Loaded up my save again, even prior to combat if I use anything on Gladio it goes to an infinite loading screen :/

More Edit: My save loads at the entrance to the Daurell Caverns... I notice now Gladio isn't even with the group he's gone somewhere standing in a poision puddle. I see the debuff and his HP is just counting down... even if I run out of the cave he's still in there. :/

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Maybe try disabling the option that does any sort of animation or cutaway scene for using items on party members? Never had any sort of issues related to that, but maybe disabling that option will prevent that from happening? x.x

I forget exactly what the option was called though, and can't check at the moment.

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

So i tried to fast travel back to a quest location to get him "out" He's not even with the group now. Only 3/4 are present, if I call a chocobo 4 birds will show up and when I mount up Gladio will be riding one but he's got no hair and his textures are messed up. When I dismount the birds still there but he's gone.

Same issue when manually driving, he will be in the car (textures all messed up) and when I exit he will just vanish... lol

I tried loading a past autosave and he's still not there... I've no idea what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post

Doesn't look that bad. You can see Glad swinging pillars, jumping on shit, tackling, grappling, a rage meter reminiscent of an action game, etc. Whether those are just QTEs or abilities he can make use of, we'll have to see. Kind of strange that they decided to go with a one armed Gilgamesh design, but whatever. At the end you can see Glad fighting Cor who seems to be possessed by Gilgamesh or something, he's got the same aura.
    Not a fan of the design either. There's a bunch of swords in the ground, reminds me of unlimited blade works. I'd imagine he'd grow arms as part of a phase transition? If not....HUGE waste.

But idk, I think these DLCs are kinda silly if they don't add in more scenes to the base game. It seems a lot of character growth and change is going to happen in these events....but we obviously didn't see a change in him when he got back.

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Update in case anyone was wondering lol
    I loaded up the youngest autosave file and just started fast traveling from Lestallum to Hammerhead over and over. Eventually I noticed Gladio had his hair back and was with the party again. Saved immediately upon seeing it was fixed and all's been well.

Side Question, I've only made my way up to Chapter 6 now, about to take Iris on the car ride of her life? I'm seeing these Timed Quests are Post chapters 11+ now. If I kick my progress into fast mode and clear the game asap are their mis-able items that I will never be able to acquire? I don't have a guide and fail to look things up, I just drive, choco, and run around looking in ever knook and cranny.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I think the only missable so far is from the Mog Carnival back in January.

Everything else can be obtained one way or another or is automatically put into your inventory.

Currently people are getting excited over a new hunt that rewards 999 AP and 1 million gil, but nothing else of note, and it's one off. Likewise, a similar hunt that was on previously award some AP gil, EXP, etc, but nothing of note that I recall (or I'd have turned FFXV on to get it).

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

ok cool, thanks :D

Yeah I did the 100 cactuars timed quest (was post3) 4 times and got tons and tons of exp. It took my crew from 20's to mid 50's. I've been clearing all the hard hunts and even went through castle mark tower while I've been cruising around in chapter 6

After that there was a Morbol one near a lighthouse I could not do (Post11) and there is a Behemoth one happening now right near Hammerhead that is post15 they last two have been offering tons of AP and Gil

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

It's up to you but in my opinion you'll be fine without it lol, just enjoy the game at your own pace.

This is all fluff really.

A quick warning though, I believe in a week's time the update to the infamous Chapter 13 will be released, adding in extra content (not spoiling) such as perspectives from another character, lowering difficulty, extra cutscenes and dialogue.

So if you want to experience vanilla Chapter 13 you either stop your game from being updated (disconnect internet) or you plow to it now (create a separate save slot on chapter 12). Or, if you rather not experience it, keep at your own pace, let the game patch itself, and experience the new chapter 13

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Infamous 13 xD?!?! Now I want to knowwwww

Yea I'll just make a save file at 12 and just play through it really quick. I've kept myself pretty sheltered from spoilers. when it updates I'll just replay through it again to see the updates xD?

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Yeah everyone has an opinion on it, it was sort of unavoidable (check back the posts 2 days after release lol, it's talked about it even there). But I don't want to rush you, but to be fair chapters the chapters accelerate after 8.

Also many players probably replayed a save using either new game or new game+ to go up chapter 13 so they can play the refurbished one next week. I suggest Chapter 12 incase changes happen a bit before. Detectives will be out there to analyze every frame of Chapter 13 vs the original after a couple of days too.

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

haha the frames?! man now I really want to know what the big deal is.