Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Bill and Ted 3: Face the Music (August 21, 2020)

Director: Dean Parisot
    Writers: Scott Kroopf & Steven Soderbergh
    IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1086064/
    Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%...Face_the_Music

Synopsis:
    Bill & Ted Face the Music will see the duo long past their days as time-traveling teenagers and now weighed down by middle age and the responsibilities of family. They’ve written thousands of tunes, but they have yet to write a good one, much less the greatest song ever written. With the fabric of time and space tearing around them, a visitor from the future warns our heroes that only their song can save life as we know it. Out of luck and fresh out of inspiration, Bill and Ted set out on a time travel adventure to seek the song that will set their world right and bring harmony in the universe as we know it. Together with the aid of their daughters, a new crop of historical figures, and some sympathetic music legends, they find much, much more than just a song.
    Cast:

Keanu Reeves - Ted "Theodore" Logan
    Alex Winter - William "Bill" S. Preston, Esq.
    William Sadler - Death
    Brigette Lundy-Paine - Billie Logan
    Samara Weaving - Thea Preston
    Anthony Carrigan
    Kid Cudi
    Jillian Bell - Dr. Taylor Wood
    Hal Landon Jr. - Captain Jonathan Logan
    Amy Stoch - Missy Preston
    Jayma Mays - Princess Joanna Preston
    Erinn Hayes - Princess Elizabeth Logan
    Beck Bennett Deacon Logan

Promo:

Notes:
    [list][*]Announcement:
    Spoiler: show
    Harry at AICN reported some awesome news from an inside source who attended a Q&A Session in London with Keanu Reeves doing press for Henry's Crime. The actor spoke to the crowd about about some cool projects that are in the works.

Reeves is currently training for a hard R-rated samurai 3D action film that's in development. He also revealed that Bill & Ted 3 is currently in development and he assured everyone that he is "committed" to the project.

He also announced that he recently met with the Wachowski's who are currently working on Cloud Atlas, to discuss a fourth Matrix film as their next project which would bring Reeves back as Neo. The Wachowski's have been meeting with James Cameron to discuss the pros and cons of 3D for the film with Cameron.

In other news, Reeves mentioned that the Wachowski's recently sold their Robin Hood script to Warner Bros. for $5 million (their highest payday) and that the film is set to "have the same impact visually and technically that Terminator 2," and that Will Smith is set to star in the lead!

Read what "El Nino" had to say;

Hi guys,

Hope you're feeling better Harry, get well soon!

Long time reader, occasional news feeder. Writing from rainy old London, England. Surprised that no one has commented on this, lucky me I guess. Was lucky enough to attend a key note speech at the London school of performing Arts university and was honoured to be in the same room as Keanu Reeves who was the guest of honour. Keanu was here promoting his new movie Henry's Crime which is opening shortly.

keanu as always was his kind gentle self and spoke to the class for a good 45 mins about his big break in acting and his love for Shakespeare. the floor was then opened for Q&A and the following was note worthy;

- Says he's prepping a action movie around the world of the samurai and that it will be a hard "R" rated 3D action feast that will deliver some great martial art set pieces. he's into 2 months of a 6 month training programme.

- Spoke briefly about the possibility of Bill and Ted part 3 - ( Audience started laughing) but he assured us he's committed to the project.

this is where the fun begins. Some great info shared with us good people.....

- Says he met the Wachowski's (no emphasis on the word brothers), for lunch over Christmas and stated that they had completed work on a two picture script treatment that would see him return to the world of the matrix as Neo. Says the brothers have met with Jim Cameron to discuss the pro's and con's of 3D and are looking to deliver something which has never been seen again. keanu stated that he still has an obligation to the fans to deliver a movie worthy of the title "The Matrix" and he swears this time that the treatment will truly revolutionise the action genre like the first movie. Wachowski's are working on a movie called "Cloud Atlas" at the moment, once that concludes they will talk again.

- Keanu spoke about the need to encourage writers to continue to focus on working on new ideas and that a good script was worth its weight in gold. For example he said the Wachowski's had just sold the most expensive script in history to Warner Brothers. a modern futuristic take on the legend of "Robin Hood". Says he understands WB paid $5 million for the rights and that from what the wachowski's have told him, it will be an action movie that would have the same impact visually and technically that Terminator 2 had. Confirmed that Will Smith has agreed ti headline the picture.

that was pretty much it guys, have to give kudos to Mr Reeves. A true gentleman and an esquire.

can't wait for the above to come to fruition. If you use this please refer to me as "El-Nino".

Peace out gents.....

"El-Nino"
    http://geektyrant.com/news/2011/1/23...-ted-3-ho.html
    http://www.aintitcool.com/node/48199

a modern futuristic take on the legend of "Robin Hood".
    rofl

Keanu in Bill and ted 3? what's he playing as, his father?

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

No.

Just no.

The Righteous One
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I welcome more Bill and Ted. But won't be the same without Rufus.

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

What the fuck would the Matrix 4 be about?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by deshende View Post
    I welcome more Bill and Ted. But won't be the same without Rufus.
    This, and wtf Bill & Ted 3, what will they have to finally move out of their parents' basements and get jobs?

E. Body
    BG Level

I feel a woosh coming....

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

I know the last Matrix movie left it open to where neo could come back... maybe do it as they finally do away with the machines once and for all ( there was a truce at the end.. maybe the machines broke it? )

As far as third Bill and Ted movie... need rufus.. seriously ( could make him like doctor who, and have a new body each new incarnation, but same "person" ?)

Either way, if it can be done right, both can deliver..

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Matrix 4 and 5 sounds good to be but another Bill & Ted does not. The matrix story also was continued in The Matrix Online but it was shutdown and they never got to finish the story.

Fuck all the haters. Bill and Ted is what Keanu does best! How the fuck is it going to be bad? I'll see that shit AND enjoy it, and there's not a god damn thing you can do about it.

assburgers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostsix.Midgard View Post
    Keanu in Bill and ted 3? what's he playing as, his father?
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kw...m75ro1_500.jpg

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by ronin sparthos View Post
    I know it won't be, but I'd wish it'd be what matrix2 was supposed to be about. A prequel to 1 with how morpheus/trinity/etc. got out of the matrix and found each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirian View Post
    Fuck all the haters. Bill and Ted is what Keanu does best! How the fuck is it going to be bad? I'll see that shit AND enjoy it, and there's not a god damn thing you can do about it.
    Also this. ^

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

This has to be some kind of stupid celeb prank like Joaquin Phoenix's "documentary".

Relic Horn
    BG Level

The modern day Robin Hood starting Will Smith is titled "Hood". Stealing from the rich giving to the ghettos!

Quote Originally Posted by ronin sparthos View Post
    The Nebuchadnezzar has to go back in time to rescue two humpback whales in order to save the Earth from an alien threat.

Also, more Agent Smith creepiness.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

I'd watch that.

THAT MACHINE IS NOT A SIR, YOU HAVE TO CALL IT "MR. MACHINE"
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

This is a plan by the Wachowski brothers to further troll fans of the first matrix by making Bill and Ted 3 also the matrix reboot

THAT MACHINE IS NOT A SIR, YOU HAVE TO CALL IT "MR. MACHINE"
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Here's my idea: Neo is running around trying to find a phone booth to logout and return to the real world, but he accidentally comes across bill and ted's time traveling phone booth and gets sucked back to 1986 where he has to fight off the 1986 equivalent of agent smith: michael ironside

Actually fuck that sounds awesome, I want to see this movie now

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

It's "siblings" now since one of the wachowskis decided to be a girl

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tempyst View Post
    This is a plan by the Wachowski brothers
    ahah

But really does the world need another Robin Hood film?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast