+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Acturus View Post
    The Nebuchadnezzar has to go back in time to rescue two humpback whales in order to save the Earth from an alien threat.
    I LoL'd really.

THAT MACHINE IS NOT A SIR, YOU HAVE TO CALL IT "MR. MACHINE"
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

well fuck me I'm out of the loop then, I haven't followed anything wachowski related since the first matrix sequel came out

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Bill and Ted travel back in time to find 3D and samurai swords to journey find the righteous samurai who smells of sunflowers.

Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Really, the only way they can make a 4th Matrix and still have Neo, Trinity, and Morpheus in it...is either it is a prequel and ends with them finding Neo (how it all started) and thus Keanu is only in it for the very end......or it needs to start off from the point in the second film where Neo returns to the source and is entered back into the Matrix, Zion is destroyed and rebuilt by the hand picked survivors and then still moves back into the phase of searching for Neo, focusing more on Trinty and Morpheus and tying everything together.

This would actually make sense since we know that the Matrix (up until Neo's choice to save Trinity and thus altering everything) repeated itself. They can't make a forth movie with a followup post-war, since only Morpheus was left alive. Well I mean I guess we don't actually know Neo dies but it's pretty much damn implied lol.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

The real problem is that the Animatrix was more entertaining and better made than either Matrix sequel. Putting the franchise entirely back in the hands of the Wachowskis is a terrible idea.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Wachowskis terrible idea.
    agree

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ronin sparthos View Post
    What the fuck would the Matrix 4 be about?
    We'll find out that the "real world" was just another layer of the Matrix and that the Matrix in 1-3 was just a Matrix within a Matrix 13th Floor/Inception style.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    It's "siblings" now since one of the wachowskis decided to be a girl
    A) Fuck you, I was gonna make that joke soon as I saw this thread.

B) Urban retelling of Robin Hood starring a black guy? It's been fucking done already, and to such a degree that's impossible to top it. I refuse to see it unless it stars this guy as "Robin Hood"

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3662/...5e0ef22b_o.png

Quote Originally Posted by aru View Post
    We'll find out that the "real world" was just another layer of the Matrix
    been a long time, but isn't that what the babbling white-haired dude said? zion is the matrix for rebels/outcasts/troublemakers .. not that i really remember

Quote Originally Posted by quannum View Post
    been a long time, but isn't that what the babbling white-haired dude said? zion is the matrix for rebels/outcasts/troublemakers .. not that i really remember
    Ehh kinda, if I'm remembering it correctly, they had to make a multilayer matrix because the people in the original matrix kept rejecting it. By making it so they could escape the matrix and seem like they were in the real world fighting for the people in the matrix made it more believable. This is even hinted at early on in the first matrix when Smith is interrogating Morpheus, and he describes how the original matrix was designed such that the people had perfect lives, and there was no suffering, but the people inside could tell that it wasn't real and the system failed.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Uh, if I'm remembering it correctly, the Architect told Neo that only the 'one' could really leave the Matrix without help from the outside. Zion was real, they just wiped it out save for Neo and a group of survivors.

Shows how much any one of us actually cared to know what really happened. Anyone KNOW what happened and isn't "well if I remember correctly..."

THAT MACHINE IS NOT A SIR, YOU HAVE TO CALL IT "MR. MACHINE"
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Pirian View Post
    Shows how much any one of us actually cared to know what really happened. Anyone KNOW what happened and isn't "well if I remember correctly..."
    Keanu Reeves and that hot chick in the leather shot a bunch of dudes in a building lobby

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Pirian View Post
    Well I remember the second part to be true; Neo has to choose whether he lets Trinity die and the cycle continue by creating a new Zion with a small group of women. Or save her and ruin the whole cycle.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

He made the wrong choice imo

not that incest is cool or anything

depends on the sample size

jews, etc.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/01/24/ma...not-happening/
    Like an unwitting inhabitant of the Matrix, Harry Knowles at Ain’t It Cool News believed whatever he wanted to believe when he tantalized fans with subsequently disproven news that Keanu Reeves was planning to re-team with Andy and Lana Wachowski for two more sequels about techno-messiah Neo. A rep for Reeves told EW, “None of it is true.”

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by deshende View Post
    I welcome more Bill and Ted. But won't be the same without Rufus.
    There can be no Bill & Ted without Rufus.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    Lana Wachowski
    I lost it here.

we fuckin' stole it man.
    BG Level

Everyone saying rufus, i'd say, there can be no more bill and ted without station!