BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread

Thread: Clinpachi - Siren     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Clinpachi - Siren

First and foremost please expect to read meaningless dribble and QQing from me. Yup "I'm mad" but at least I have the balls to admit it.

Yup im Mexican, yup I like tacos, yup I'll probably have 11 kids, yup you'll pay for my welfare. Landscaping work? K

There is enough cursing and "cool story bro" quotes to give Islador bigger headaches than usual. It WILL get personal for retarded reasons.

In the end no one will give 2 flying fucks, but maybe I'll entertain you for a couple minutes. Isn't that what we're all here for anyways? I'm not here for any specific reason. Rant Rant Rant. THAT'S IT. It's probably gonna be long also. If you don't enjoy walls of text, please click the back button now.

With that out of the way, lets talk about our dear ol' dipshit, Clinpachi. I'm sure some of you know him as the asshole that never shuts the fuck up on ffxiah.com forums.

Time for meaningless game shit. Linkshell in question is ProclaimedInsanity. Website is http://proclaimedinsanity.guildwork.com/

It was a long time coming actually. The shell had been on a break for the holidays. We keep a Main/Secondary system for Abyssea. It was over a skype call that it was proposed that 2 of us were gonna change secondarys (me and his girl). Usually there's a probation period of 3 runs. He went ahead and made the change stating he was gonna talk to the other leads about not having the probation period. This was due to the holidays essentially going over 3 runs.

Sadly enough, Mr Pachi didn't do shit. Aaaaand he had the nerve to tell people that he DID talk to someone about it. I can only imagine he got chewed the fuck out over it, or so I heard. Not that it even matters.

Because of this, he decided to leave the shell at the start of a run. He just disbanded party and got off the shell. Of course he didn't say a word to anyone. He just kept his faggot mouth shut like the little bitch that he is. He talked his girlfriend Taylanichi into doing the same.

Mind you, some of these people were friends he's had for some years. Cuz who the FUCK cares about internet friendship!?? AMIRITE!? FUCK FRIENDS!!

We noticed he and Tay had left comments on the website stating they're leaving. No reason , just "bye". He talks about transferring leadership control to the leads and leaving. He's quick to get the shell name off his and his girls ffxiah chars. Think all this was done within the hour. The next day we see Tay on the shell telling everyone off basically.. classy. Think either by that day.. or the next day she came on the shell again. She was saying hi to everyone... aaand she was promptly kicked. She was confused. The story was that Mr Pachi got on her account for the previous comments. For whatever retarded reason he chose to hide behind his gf's account.

In the end he went trotting off into "AllureLS". Allure is the respawn of RocDynasty. Pretty sure there was a post in here about Xsquallx (Hova). His jumping to Levi, couldn't hack it, came back. Even after fucking people over, a lot of his old members came crawling back. Some just followed him around.

In any case, he still couldn't talk to anyone person to person. He decided to post up a comment:

Clinpachi: Still the same ole' Clinpachi, just playing for the NFL while the rest of you playing high school football. Not even mad though ~

In my days of playing of this game, I had COMPLETELY forgotten that I was really playing football. Thanks for clarifying. Oh? NO? It was a only a piss poor metaphor? OIC. Kinda reminded me of seeing this..

Hova: "Too many Urkels on your team that's why your Winslow"

Strikingly similar no? I had no idea that you would straddle up and ride Hova's dick as soon you could. The wigger came out of you quick sir.

Today you had a couple comments added onto your ffxiah profile. We all know how much it hurts since you lurk that shit from the second you get up. Quick to get deleted and quick to act.

Changed leadership and left the site? NOPE. Stan tells me he deleted everyone, widgets, and never transferred leadership rights. He did create the site, sooo I guess we should have expected that. Plus who the FUCK really believes anything that he says? If you check the site now, you'll see the aftermath of that.

Dropped his pearl and moved on? NOPE, FUCK THAT. Any sane person knows that when you leave a shell, you HAVE to keep the pearl to randomly kick people whenever someone tickles your asshole.

That brings me to this post. A cavalcade of remarks based on the stupidity of one man. Time and time again I wondered if his bullshit couldn't get any worse. Time and time again he continued to surpass my expectations.

His sky shell for example, Remnant. At one point (In the distant past) he decided it would be a pretty decent idea to start one up. It was supposed to be his to run, take care of points, bank, etc.

SADLY he didn't have a fucking clue about most of the mobs up there...
    "HEY GUYS WANNA GO JOIN MY SKY SHELL!? YES!? K! HOW DOES IT WORK!?"
    I had originally joined because most of the members were from Proclaimed, so I decided to go to help. It was a fucking joke. We had problems from the start. The biggest of which was that our shitty ass leader didn't know how to run sky. The job was assigned to Proclaimed's shell holder. Most of the people thought it was HIS sky shell... As well they should have. Pachi was missing too much of the damn time. RL obligations keeping you from running the shell? THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU START IT!?

Turns out he wanted to keep his "people" happy. Soooo with some of the ls bank he was saving up.. he decided to buy pop items from Rolanmall (RIP)... Sky might of been frustrating back then.. but when you want pop items.. USE YOUR MEMBERS TO FARM THEM, RETARD! Cutting corners is the name of the game it seems. The gil was supposed to pay for peoples cursed gear. Needless to say, some members got fucked. It was a constant situation where people kept getting pissed over points. It seems Pachi couldn't count, so he didn't get the points updated. A failure of a shell holder. There was a constant ridiculing of a particular member of the shell as well. He felt there was a need to keep giving this guy shit WHILE keeping him a sack holder? Every single run, (at least the ones he could attend) they would give this guy shit. One day I figured I'd troll my buddy Phaet heavily on shell. Of course I got a bunch of "hey don't do that, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! LETS KEEP IT CIVIL GUYS" bullshit. That was the end of that. Ended in utter failure. Afterwards, promises of compensation were given to people. Only a couple got lucky. The guy has as much leadership skills as my left nut.

Even as a regular member he was horrible. In dynamis... When it came to doing something retarded, it was called pulling a "Pachi". As lame and stupid as that sounds, it went very well with what he did. His Dilbert Dumbshit skills allowed him to circle blade and try to solo Whm mobs while others were slept. It's pretty bad when your name has to be compared to the fuck up of an event.

Seems he hates when people speak ill of him as well.. Such a good troll target honestly. His impulsiveness tends to fuck him over. It's fun. At one point he had gotten together with a few people to trio some seal drops from Percy. Blah blah blah they couldn't get it done so he went off to get the seals some other way. Regardless of w/e agreement, they trolled him about it on shell. It was a shit storm after that...

You can always expect to get Pachi make a horrendous fucking deal about the smallest things. Sooo here comes the /thread on the site. "GUYS!! OMG GUYS!! THESE PEOPLES!! THEY MADE FUN OF ME!! WTF PHAET!!?? INSUBORDINATION!! LETS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM GUYS!!"
    As exaggerated as this sounds, it's pretty close to what actually happened. Names were called out when he should of kept his mouth shut.

Although, we had our times also. On one interesting night we were out doing KSNMs for someones black belt. Mr Pachi and Tay had gotten on and wanted to come help, while supplying trigger for themselves of course. We were on skype at the time. We were quick to state to keep an eye on him. That his bullshit greed wasn't gonna be in these runs. To me it was fucking brilliant that he had actually been invited into call earlier and none of us knew he was listening. He took it bad =P We had to pat him on the head and say it was over certain things to calm him down. Too bad it was just being sugarcoated. Pachi is mostly in it just for Pachi. Although shitload of players have the same similar mentality. Meh.

This shit is getting too long so I'll just finish with personal info so I can move on. Indeed, I'm bringing up the RL crap. Who the fuck cares? idk. Just read it for lulz. Not much logic needed for it.

Mr Pachi once had high hopes of going into the Navy. You see, his girlfriend payed for all of his shit. He stayed at home at and played video games. He is what you would call a leech. Both RL and in game.

He dreamed of going to the Navy and trying to pull his own weight. For months and months, he let people know he was going. He just had to pass the physical.. lulz. A gamers worst nightmare. BUT! To his delight! HE WAS LET IN! All was well in Pachi land.

GOTTA SERVE MY COUNTRAH BRO. After his ass left... we saw him back on the game... in a week. Good ol' honorable discharge. "We don't want this piece of shit, you take him back." Navy ~

So much for dreams of actually being dependable for his GF . She's still supporting him. Don't worry though! He works for UPS!.. on holidays <_<; Yes he still complained.

Whats also nice.. are the stories we've heard from Tay in Skype =D Bullshit gossip incoming. WAIT FOR IT... WAIT FOR IT!!...

Mr Pachi seems to not want to give it up to Tay Think maybe she has to rape him to get any? We suggested she dress up as a Mithra, as the FFXIAH logo, and some other gay crap. We still pray for Tay to get some!
    This has us questioning which team he plays for.. Perhaps he does putt from the rough, as his actions suggest?

ANYWAYS!.. we move onto Pachi's blow up doll. YUP, he has one. Or had one, idk. Either way I can't confirm if it was a male or female one <_<. DIDN'T KNOW THEY MADE MALE ONES!? ME NEITHER!

Also, on long days of doing nothing, Mr Pachi enjoys taking long, relaxing, bubble baths. I'd join him if I could baybeh.

Looooong fucking rant.

In the end this bitch is 35% skill, 35% 3rd party programs, 30% throw gil from botting at shells to get zone wins + seals or jewels.

If you didn't rely so heavily on these things, maybe you'd be a better player. Until then you'll always be a no skill, impulsive, deadbeat, flake of a person.

Yes I do expect him to read it, I'll be linking this from FFXIAH. Easy enough to get him here.

Good job at getting your girl into the HNM shell with you instead of leaving her out to rot. Oh wait, you didn't. I forgot they didn't want anything to do with her and you still joined. Your an awesome person

May we all strive to be like you.

Btw, go fuck yourself.

<3

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

tldr;

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmagi View Post
    tldr;
    Wall of text is fucking annoying, understandable.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

sounds like a good fit for an xsquallx shell

Quote Originally Posted by shadee View Post
    Wall of text is fucking annoying, understandable.
    The wall of text is only part of the problem. Lay off the coke and state your argument in a coherent way.

I guess your statement is this Clinpachi dude is a dick and somehow his fat girlfriend ties into this.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    sounds like a good fit for an xsquallx shell
    ^

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

What.In.The.Fuck. Are you serious with this shit? You got so butthurt that some assbuddy of yours left a shell that you were in you came here to post about it? He left a dead shell to make a sky shell that will die (wtf you're talking about sky it's 2011) then joined some shit HNMls? You seem like you're on this guy's dick so much that he doesn't need to fuck his g/f (who will be assumed to be fat unless pics prove otherwise). You pulling out the RL card only shows how much you really miss him and want him back in your life. Blowup doll...really? I fuck a fleshlight that shit feels amazing.
    On the other hand I do enjoy tacos...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    What.In.The.Fuck. Are you serious with this shit? You got so butthurt that some assbuddy of yours left a shell that you were in you came here to post about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by shadee View Post
    In the end no one will give 2 flying fucks, but maybe I'll entertain you for a couple minutes. Isn't that what we're all here for anyways? I'm not here for any specific reason. Rant Rant Rant. THAT'S IT.
    Butthurt rant. Yeah that sounds about right. I know I'm all over the fucking place with the post but it was just over the aftermath of it. He belongs in HNM, not with us.

He left a dead shell to make a sky shell that will die (wtf you're talking about sky it's 2011) then joined some shit HNMls?
    Sky shell was back in late 2009, early 2010. Somewhere around there. It was long before the mess that happend afterwards.

You seem like you're on this guy's dick so much that he doesn't need to fuck his g/f (who will be assumed to be fat unless pics prove otherwise). You pulling out the RL card only shows how much you really miss him and want him back in your life.
    Right you are. I'm all he needs in this world.

Blowup doll...really? I fuck a fleshlight that shit feels amazing. On the other hand I do enjoy tacos...
    ^

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I read through half of it then got bored / confused.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

While you get HUGE POINTS for somehow being the only jerk to manage to make a retarded thread OUTSIDE of Advanced in the last while, someone ragequitting a linkshell is not exactly 'alert the media' levels of care.

Get a fucking livejournal.