Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 14 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Is there a free apradar clone that Shows Mob ID? Tried using ar3 but the validation thing randomly not working even after I bought it was annoying.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

help me out please!!!!

I was moving FFXI files withting the ffxi folder in program files, somehow when installign it had created 2x "FINAL FANTASY XI" folder with half the files in each so i started to move them from one 2 the other. Then they suddenly DISAPEARED lol.
    Im away from home with my laptop so just installign the files again isnt an option, would liek to knwo if any1 has a clue where these files may have gone to ?
    the update to fix the lost file is like 18 hours long so no hope there
    anyhelp would be apreciated.

thanks in advance

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Neviskio Mordekaiser
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Crushridge

Quote Originally Posted by mcb View Post
    to answer just your question: man up and do the real weapon.
    on a side note, if you don't have RR/GH/apoc atma you don't have a mnk, you have a leech; and full aurore blu? it really sounds like you need to spend a hell of a lot more time gearing/atma/abyssite (assuming you don't have full crour buffs) for both jobs before you really consider spending a bunch of time on a emp or WoE weapon.
    thank you, will probably do.Anyway I'm in this status because my ls did all the good things before I had a chance to enter in the events(read: I was low lvl so I was exping) and they don't do those again.Anyway I know I'm basically a leech but everything I did I mostly soloed/duoed with my whm friend, and I play like 10 hrs a day farming alone since obviously with bad equipment+no atmas, people don't like to bring me around :D and I'm scared shitless as said to do shout groups which usually ends up failing hardcore in everything...so yeah I'm in an empasse since...scars came out.No equip, no atmas...can only solo/somehow duo...

As far as blu is concerned problem is that I leveled it lately and didn't have time to equip it so yeah...

I'll probably try anyway since I can't do much, +1 and +2 are kinda out of the way most of my gaming time since I go around alone D:!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    SAM, i've heard. Jinpu does insane damage brew'd.
    Eh, we had a nin try jinpu once and it failed to impress. Thief is very good with aeolian edge, does huge damage plus you get TH in as well (also hilarious when your team drags another nm in to get smashed by the aoe brewed edges midway through the fight), but any job with aeolian edge can shine.

Edit: This is of course using proper brew atmas, gales/ultimate/third strong mab atma.

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Blobdingnag again quickly, sorry.

Think it's tri-boxable Thf+Whm+Blm? Melee/tank, cure on whm, use blm just to nuke babies. Kill babies weith single target and just sit in eva gear on thf untill they all dead.
    Do the babies popped aggrod or claimed? IE could I supertank them with no worry about pulling hate on whm?

Edit: Would an Aeroja with this setup be enough to one shot all the babies do you think?:
    Auster's, Bugard +1, Witchstone
    Teal, Artemis/Ugg, Hectate, Moldy
    Morri, Eradico, Int+5 x2
    Goetia, Sorc Belt, Teal, Yigit.

Know it's gimp compared to blms on here's standards but that's why I'm asking >.> (It's not my char!)

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Anyone have good data to support bringing a DRK with the Shinryu Scythe for Death on NM's like Sobek or Bukhis after grellow proc(assuming there's still an adequate tank already and WHM and grellow proccers)? Would be nice to insta-kill them.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Jinpu can be really good for brew. I usually two shot Shinryu with it, however, it was extremely weak up against Rani.

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Oh one more too,
    Keep hearing tales of Wildfire doing stupid damage, like 30-40k. On shinryu Trueflight was only doing 12kish. Was with ultimate/beyond (porolly should have used holy mountain over ultimate). I know it has a 30% larger AGI mod and 1.5ftp over trueflight, but is that enough to more than double it's damage? (I guess if yes it's almost solely because of 30% of 999 AGI right?).
    Or does MaB play a greater affect for WF over TF?

TSwiftie
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    Oh one more too,
    Keep hearing tales of Wildfire doing stupid damage, like 30-40k. On shinryu Trueflight was only doing 12kish. Was with ultimate/beyond (porolly should have used holy mountain over ultimate). I know it has a 30% larger AGI mod and 1.5ftp over trueflight, but is that enough to more than double it's damage? (I guess if yes it's almost solely because of 30% of 999 AGI right?).
    Or does MaB play a greater affect for WF over TF?
    Wildfire's second term is: 2x Your AGI - Enemies INT. So with 999 AGI that term gets ridiculously high. Then you multiply that term by MAB atmas, and you get ridiculously insane damage =p. I've heard tales of Wildfire breaking the 65k damage limit, and it displays as soing like 400 or 500 damage when it did ~65,900 damage.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

It is probably actually 65,535 as the damage limit. 16 bit variable, name it what you want. 400 or 500 is because of overflow.

TSwiftie
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    It is probably actually 65,535 as the damage limit. 16 bit variable, name it what you want. 400 or 500 is because of overflow.
    Supposedly is 2 bytes, so yea 65,534 should be the maximum displayed damage.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Does TP Bonus+100 from a weapon and Atma of the Smiting Blow(+100?) stack?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rehn Valor
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Does the zeni amount euvhi give stay constant? Assuming best conditions and blah blah.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rehn View Post
    Does the zeni amount euvhi give stay constant? Assuming best conditions and blah blah.
    Yes

And on the TP Bonus question, probably. So far all sources of TP Bonus seem to stack. Keep in mind that the TP Bonus weapon probably only works in your main hand though.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Rehn View Post
    yeah its constant. weaken it and keep it slept while you snap 36 pix.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Clave View Post
    Does TP Bonus+100 from a weapon and Atma of the Smiting Blow(+100?) stack?
    Yes.

Radsourceful

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Yubar View Post
    Could you please post the ones for Aftermath for Mythics and Empyreans as well?
    Code:
    Aftermath: Lv.1,270,-1
    Aftermath: Lv.2,271,-1
    Aftermath: Lv.3,272,-1
    Aftermath,273,-1
    Edit: http://radec.pastebin.com/kyuSzVLn for getting the status name and index.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

idk if this is better for the spellcast thread or random question thread:

Whats the rule to lock Serp cuffs/sabots in for idle/resting when they're active?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Hi there everyone, just a few quick questions. I quit FFXI around 3 years ago and want to come back. The issue is that I wish to buy the game and download it online through a vendor. I still have the discs, but they are currently not in my possession as I recently moved. I could have them shipped but I decided it is quicker to download.
    My question is, if I download FFXI: Ultimate Collection via Steam, would that stop me from being able to use Windower? The reason why I ask is because I downloaded Bioshock through Steam, and each time I want to play Bioshock I have to do it through Steam. I wonder if the same thing would happen with FFXI?

Second question is, my POL is from USA (since we imported the game originally). If I download the entire game again via an EU Vendor (such as my Steam) and logged in, would that cause problems with my account? Reason why I ask this is because I had all expansions up to WOTG, but not the 3 extra Scenarios (such as Shantotto's Ascension). I want to use the add-on codes for my account.

Thanks in advance!

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

1. No, according to those who have bought it through steam.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast